The Tarot of Vampyres - Ten of Skulls

WolfyJames

I so want to be her!

A female vampire is standing on the balcony of her bedroom and the mansion she's into is hers of course. As far as her eyes go everything is hers. There are beautiful red roses behind her on the stone wall. She holds in her two hands a bowl that has the shape of a skull (or it's a skull indeed) and it seems to be so full the sides are tainted with red. She seems to own a lot yet she doesn't seem happy about it unlike the vampire girl on the previous card (Nine of Skulls). She wears the mercury symbol as a pendant and the top she wears looks more modern than the skirt she wears. Looks to me like mercury a more "modern" element cannot appreciate the history and background associated with this mansion and feels trapped, yet mercury is virgo's planet and should feel right at home.

The mercury symbol is her pendant and the virgo symbol is on the skull. I mention this because Ten of Coins is mercury in virgo.

I want to point that since the deck is heavily inspired by the Thoth, the keyword for this card is WEALTH.

Attachments

• coins10200.jpg
    coins10200.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 636