Starchild Tarot by Danielle Noel

gregory

Why is postage the same to Canada as to the US, when it - actually isn't.

*signed* sad Canadian* :D

Unicorn Bacon

Oop. I forget to mention this, since I was able to place an order after saving the funds. If you live in the US, the price may be a little bit cheaper than whatever it tells you at the initial check out. I think it told me it would be $75, but I was charged something like $59 and some change after conversion rates. fyrelite mentioned this, as well.

martykens

I ordered this deck on the 21st of March and still haven't received a shipping notification. Has anyone else experienced a delay in their order or am I just being impatient lol?

Unicorn Bacon

I ordered mine on the 30th and it shipped out the 1st. I'd email Danielle to see what's up and if the transaction and such went through ok.

martykens

Great, thanks for the info Unicorn Bacon! :)

chorphee

Great, thanks for the info Unicorn Bacon! :)

Did you receive the deck? Apparently I should receive an email from the posting service from Canada. I ordered the 3rd of this month and still no email confirming that the deck was sent.

martykens

Did you receive the deck? Apparently I should receive an email from the posting service from Canada. I ordered the 3rd of this month and still no email confirming that the deck was sent.

I did Chorphee.
Check your email junk folder. When I emailed Danielle- the deck's creator, she suggested I check there first.
That said, she was very friendly and responded to my email right away.
As far as waiting for my order to arrive it took about a month for it to get to Ohio from Canada.
Hope that helps and you get your deck soon! :)

chorphee

I did Chorphee.
Check your email junk folder. When I emailed Danielle- the deck's creator, she suggested I check there first.
That said, she was very friendly and responded to my email right away.
As far as waiting for my order to arrive it took about a month for it to get to Ohio from Canada.
Hope that helps and you get your deck soon! :)

She is indeed very nice...and I'm so impatient. The email could have been in my junk folder, I couldn't even tell. I delete them everyday without thinking. Anyway, International shipping will take between 2 and 12 weeks. I have the time to enjoy my impatience :D

illyria

She is indeed very nice...and I'm so impatient. The email could have been in my junk folder, I couldn't even tell. I delete them everyday without thinking. Anyway, International shipping will take between 2 and 12 weeks. I have the time to enjoy my impatience :D

Hi, chorphee.

I wouldn't worry! I received my notification from Canada Post only two weeks after I completed my purchase. I was very impatient back then, too.

martykens

According to the website it looks like this deck is currently sold out.
I was hoping to get a back up, but who knows when they'll be back in stock? :(