Have anyone heard of this Tarot pack?

Le Fanu

Could the Moderators perhaps change the title of this thread to Tarot Wisdom Kit? There are a lot of interesting observations in this thread that would help people in future searches but with the title the way it is, this thread will sink without trace.

I received my copy today and really rather like it - apart from the kitschy Ace of Cups with badly drawn angels - but is it really worth writing impression here in a thread which will disappear and not resurface in future searches?

Nice little kit and appealing, colourful designs...

teomat

Yes the angels on the Ace of Cups have very silly expressions. I wonder why the artist deviated from the Soprafinos when it came to drawing the Knights though (I quite like them though anyway)?

With so many twists, themes and modifications being made to tarot these days, it's actually quite refreshing to see such a simple and unpretentious 'traditional' deck again. It's very basic and crudely copied from the Soprafinos, but also a breath of fresh air. Reminds me of the simple decks/sets I saw when I first got into tarot many, many years ago, and that makes me feel happy :).