Trionfi-Della-Luna-MAJORS-MINORS-Special-Pack

G6

I would think someone on here would have this pack?

gregory

I have the 78 + 13 one - but not the "special" one you link - which is why I didn't post. I have the 78 card deck, + the 10 extra oracle cards and the alternative Devil and Tower cards (and a title card). I like it. It's a delightfully warped TdM. That IS cheap, though - I wish mine had come at that price.

G6

I have the 78 + 13 one - but not the "special" one you link - which is why I didn't post. I have the 78 card deck, + the 10 extra oracle cards and the alternative Devil and Tower cards (and a title card). I like it. It's a delightfully warped TdM. That IS cheap, though - I wish mine had come at that price.

How was the printing/cardstock?

Were the bonus oracle cards from his cabinet cards deck (see below) or something different?

http://www.deviantmoon.com/wordpress/?p=2698

Thanks!

G6

gregory

Printing and card stock are excellent. I can't see the oracle cards on line. They are landscape orientation and delightfully odd. I haven't used them as I don't DO oracles, but... They are in the same style as the Trionfi, not like the Cartes de Visite.

G6

Printing and card stock are excellent. I can't see the oracle cards on line. They are landscape orientation and delightfully odd. I haven't used them as I don't DO oracles, but... They are in the same style as the Trionfi, not like the Cartes de Visite.

Oh good! That'll be cool, so is there an oracle forthcoming to go with this deck?

gregory

I have no idea. I don't do oracles. Ask Moonboy - he's here. Did you win it ? I see that lovely cheap one sold !

barefootlife

I just snatched one up - baby's first TdM! We'll see how it goes.

G6

I have no idea. I don't do oracles. Ask Moonboy - he's here. Did you win it ? I see that lovely cheap one sold !

Oh, I guess we can be surprised. Yeah, I don't know if I do oracles either. I'm just dabbling right now. I like the idea though of matchy-matchy with Tarot/oracle decks.