Labradorite

mollygog

I've been carrying labradorite around with me to help with anxiety, at night I am having the most vivid awful dreams. Does anyone know which stone I can add to the labradorite to make the dreams happier, I quite like the fact I can remember the dreams I just wish they were not so negative. Thanks

Onion Budgie

I'd recommend Mangano Calcite, which I keep by my own bed. It did the trick for me. :)

Onaorkal

Oh that's interesting mollygog! I own a beautiful manganocalcite egg and I think I will try your trick too! Thanks!

Beancrew49

I have several things to point out.

First, just because a dream is "awful" that does not mean it's not beneficial. Perhaps your Labradorite is bringing some things up from your depths that it thinks you are ready to see. If I don't know what a dream means I will often use the Tarot to help me understand it. Oftentimes they are not what they appear on the surface.

Second, if your dreams are not beneficial in some way, then I would make sure your crystal is cleansed. These things pick up bad energy like magnets which can spread to you in your dreams so it's always wise to cleanse them regularly.

Third, make sure you are setting your intent before sleeping. Ask your guides for protection during your dream state, ask that you will only interact with positive service-to-others entities, and ask that all energy will be in alignment with the highest good.

Lastly, Labradorite is a protective stone so you should not need another crystal for protection, but if nothing else works try incorporating Obsidian, Nuummite, Smoky Quartz, Magnetite, Black Tourmaline, or whatever protective crystal you use into your sleep routine.

mollygog

I have several things to point out.

First, just because a dream is "awful" that does not mean it's not beneficial. Perhaps your Labradorite is bringing some things up from your depths that it thinks you are ready to see. If I don't know what a dream means I will often use the Tarot to help me understand it. Oftentimes they are not what they appear on the surface.

Second, if your dreams are not beneficial in some way, then I would make sure your crystal is cleansed. These things pick up bad energy like magnets which can spread to you in your dreams so it's always wise to cleanse them regularly.

Third, make sure you are setting your intent before sleeping. Ask your guides for protection during your dream state, ask that you will only interact with positive service-to-others entities, and ask that all energy will be in alignment with the highest good.

Lastly, Labradorite is a protective stone so you should not need another crystal for protection, but if nothing else works try incorporating Obsidian, Nuummite, Smoky Quartz, Magnetite, Black Tourmaline, or whatever protective crystal you use into your sleep routine.
Actually that makes very good sense, my mother has very early stages of dementia,I live with her and the dreams are all related to this, the reality is awful as well as the dreams if you know what I mean, Maybe this is a way of me coming to terms and dealing with this.

Gaston D.

Labradorite is my favorite stone, but its energy can indeed be intense sometimes.

I keep a small labradorite cabochon in a shallow crystal glass bowl on my nightstand along with small pieces of rose quartz, howlite, and amethyst. There's a small selenite palmstone nearby on my nightstand as well.

Ever since I settled on that bedside combination I've had nothing but nights of restful sleep and (mostly) good dreams - or at least many fewer bad dreams than I used to have. Perhaps keeping some or all of these stones with your labradorite might do the same for you?

Ruby Jewel

I've been carrying labradorite around with me to help with anxiety, at night I am having the most vivid awful dreams. Does anyone know which stone I can add to the labradorite to make the dreams happier, I quite like the fact I can remember the dreams I just wish they were not so negative. Thanks

Dreams are a sign of a transformation going on in your life. Even the bad ones are quite informative and in that sense constructive.....write them down. You need to go through this and understand it...you are in the Dark Night of the Soul right now, but you will come through and back out into the Sun...but you may need help.....meantime, the Temperance and the Star cards are your spiritual guides....work with them, sleep with them, and talk to them. You must interpret their message.

When I was young, I used to dream every night that I was falling inside a tunnel...the colors were dizzying...later I discovered that was me falling into a neurosis....that I didn't escape from for forty years. You need to find out what your dreams are saying...the message is important.

mollygog

Dreams are a sign of a transformation going on in your life. Even the bad ones are quite informative and in that sense constructive.....write them down. You need to go through this and understand it...you are in the Dark Night of the Soul right now, but you will come through and back out into the Sun...but you may need help.....meantime, the Temperance and the Star cards are your spiritual guides....work with them, sleep with them, and talk to them. You must interpret their message.

When I was young, I used to dream every night that I was falling inside a tunnel...the colors were dizzying...later I discovered that was me falling into a neurosis....that I didn't escape from for forty years. You need to find out what your dreams are saying...the message is important.
Thank you it so helpful. I really appreciate it.

mollygog

My dreams are starting to feel so much like reality i Have to think hard wether things really happened or not. Last night I dreamt about crosses, they were on jewellery , clothing and basically just everywhere in the dream. So if anyone can interpret what that means that would be good.I have never used a Crystal with as much energy before as labradorite has. Is there any more powerful stones out there for dream recall.