2 of swords

StarScream

my boyfriend is on vacation for 5 weeks visiting family, hes been gone for 3 and is coming back in 2. today i did a spread on how he feels about me because he hasn't been making to much of an effort to contact me, he has sent me some messages and not just one liners, hes sent long fully written paragraphs to me and told me he misses me and such.....today i did a spread to see how he was feeling and if he missed me.... I got the 2 of swords....does this mean he is just deliberately not thinking of me ? perhaps he misses me a lot but is trying to ignore it so he can enjoy his family time? hes in greece so is a huge time difference from here.

rwcarter

StarScream, is this a one-card reading or one card from a larger reading?

StarScream

part of a larger spread this was in the feelings position, the rest of the spread showed having patience and the 10 of wands was outcome so i took that meaning the end is near just gotta get over this last hump

WalesWoman

He is a guy... you are lucky he sends full paragraphs in messages. My son sends one word messages or if I'm lucky 2-5 word responses, my husband is even worse... in fact I think just about everyone I know does and I know they love me and miss me, but aren't going to die or waste away until they see me again.

2 Swords Put your doubts to rest, stop playing mind games with your insecurities.

2 Swords... suks 2 txt As for your question though, believe him when he says he loves and misses you, but he's on vacation in Greece with his family and there are other things to do and with the time differences it's really tough trying to carry on any sort of conversation via messages. He misses you, but it's vacation time in Greece!!! Just think of it as a time out for communications and in 2 weeks, not very long at all, you can have face to face communications as often as you'd like.

StarScream

He is a guy... you are lucky he sends full paragraphs in messages. My son sends one word messages or if I'm lucky 2-5 word responses, my husband is even worse... in fact I think just about everyone I know does and I know they love me and miss me, but aren't going to die or waste away until they see me again.

2 Swords Put your doubts to rest, stop playing mind games with your insecurities.

2 Swords... suks 2 txt As for your question though, believe him when he says he loves and misses you, but he's on vacation in Greece with his family and there are other things to do and with the time differences it's really tough trying to carry on any sort of conversation via messages. He misses you, but it's vacation time in Greece!!! Just think of it as a time out for communications and in 2 weeks, not very long at all, you can have face to face communications as often as you'd like.

Ohh thank you for this kind message it really does put my mind at ease.