Art Through the Eyes of the Soul Oracle

Celtictarot

Same here!

The art looks pretty, but I seem to be a bit on the wall with this deck.

Miss Divine, we have the same taste in decks it seems!!

avalonian

I've been on the fence about this deck for so long. I love the artwork, but I wonder if I would actually get much use out of it. It seems more for spiritual issues than mundane life. If I am wrong, please let me know.

Although the deck has a very spiritual feel to it I have found it to be extremely accurate when asking questions relating to career etc. I had a job interview and got "accept the opportunity that is offered", and then on the day I started the job I got "a new door is opening, step over the threshold".

I find it to be a very uplifting and empowering deck, it is the only deck in my collection that has not been retired to a shelf since I bought it and I think I've had it for about two years.

:) :) :)

Miss Divine

Same here!

The art looks pretty, but I seem to be a bit on the wall with this deck.

Miss Divine, we have the same taste in decks it seems!!

:laugh: Yep! Sure does seem that way doesn't it!

Miss Divine

Although the deck has a very spiritual feel to it I have found it to be extremely accurate when asking questions relating to career etc. I had a job interview and got "accept the opportunity that is offered", and then on the day I started the job I got "a new door is opening, step over the threshold".

I find it to be a very uplifting and empowering deck, it is the only deck in my collection that has not been retired to a shelf since I bought it and I think I've had it for about two years.

:) :) :)

Thanks for your response.:)
I will probably cave and purchase it, since I am a real sucker for oracles. Almost all of my oracles I currently own get used at one time or another. Can't say that for my tarot decks.

Thoughtful

Have just seen this Oracle deck and l do rather like it, for those of you who have it are you still reading with it or has it been consigned to the not in use shelf :joke: l say this because l have quite a few oracle decks that l used a few times and they are on that particular shelf. They are not in my profile as l keep toying with the idea of trading or selling.