Sweet Twilight- your favourite cards

Sar

The Devil and The Death.

Moona

10 of Swords, Death, Queen of Swords, 3 of Chalices, Strength, King of Pentacles... (Oh, the question was card not cards, and I could have mentioned many more.)

victoria.star

Moona said:
10 of Swords, Death, Queen of Swords, 3 of Chalices, Strength, King of Pentacles... (Oh, the question was card not cards, and I could have mentioned many more.)
Me too! It is so hard to choose just one. It is why the deck is so special to me. I cannot find a card I do not like.

Hemera

victoria.star said:
Me too! It is so hard to choose just one. It is why the deck is so special to me. I cannot find a card I do not like.

You are right, it´s hard to pick just one favourite :D And the more I look at them the more I like them all..

entropy

Anyone else completely taken with the LWB?

Aerin

Yes.

Me.

I love its strange little sentences.

Hemera

entropy said:
Anyone else completely taken with the LWB?
Well I´d have to say yes and no.. At first I loved it because it was different and clearly a result of some serious effort. But I seem to get very little help from it in general. There are some brilliant and original thoughts here and there but there is very little to really work with.

Moona

I agree. The sentences in the LWB raise up a lot of thoughts and feelings, but once they are used they have scarcely anything more to say. (Conversely the cards seem to talk a lot!) I like the "Your guiding star "-spread. It´s somehow a relief that there´s no outcome-card.

thorhammer

victoria.star said:
4 of Pents. 9 of Swords. Tower. (very very very much, the Tower!!)
:)
LOL, these three were in my shortlist pile, so I just thought I'd quote you :laugh:

It was hard to narrow it down, so I just want to make a few mentions:

Devil and King of Wands for the sexy menfolk they depict!

2 of Chalices - because it perfectly depicts that endless twilit magic of the first connection, whether it be with a lover or a really good mate.

10 of Pentacles - usually I'm partial to the 9, and this does seem to carry that theme on. But it came up for me in my three-card daily the other day, after a rough week, and perfectly showed how I was infusing my new house with my personality and energy. It's beautiful, so full of feeling.

9 of Chalices - because it's so different, and because it does show just how I feel sometimes, drowned by my own feelings, unable to swim or cope, but hopeful that I'm buoyant enough to survive!

Knave of Swords - it's so innocent, cute and trusting and that girl is so full of love. Beautiful card.

Strength - purely for the origami Yoda figure!!!!!!! :love: I laughed out loud when I saw it!

\m/ Kat

alice_addams

Emperor

Just got this one, and there are so many I could call my "favorite"! But, one surprised me. From the scans I saw online, I hated the Emperor. Just ugly. Once I received the deck and looked through it a couple of times, something new caught my eye...there, in the background of the Emperor card, is one of the Residents! (A very surreal, avant-garde band my husband introduced me to when we first met; they were anonymous and wore giant eyeball masks, often with top hats and tuxedos.) That alone blew my mind. :D So, honestly, the Emperor is now one of my favorite cards in this deck.