Why is my love life completely screwed?!

Ronia

Intuition is intuition. It's more than just a gut feeling, it's instinctively knowing without even prior experience.

I am yet to see an astrologer worth following who, without any knowledge and experience, looks at a cnhart and intuitively knows all about the person, their opportunities and flaws. But as a hereditary card reader, I have seen countless so called "intuitive readings", without knowing the meanings of the cards, and they were amusing. As I said, I simply disagree.

Minderwiz

Your Chart

I can see some factors which might account for at least some of your concerns in this chart. However there is a problem with this chart. It's a Sunrise chart, cast for the exact moment the Sun appears over the Eastern Horizon. That means that your actual time of birth is unknown and the planets, although in the same configurations (except for the Moon) could be and probably are in different houses.

What's more, key indicators of the extent to which you have freedom of action or are constrained by factors outside your control cannot be determined to anything like the extent necessary.

Whilst I could give you some sketch of the configurations, I would not dream of making definitive statements based solely on a Sunrise chart.

What I will say is that there is nothing in the configurations on the day of your birth which indicates the failure of your love life. Of course, once the genuine house placements are known that might change, either for better or worse.