Hows everyone been during this Mercury retrograde ?

Bonny

I don't know anything about Mercury and retrograde. But the entire network went down where I work a day or two ago.
Communucation in my sphere is pretty frustrating at the moment so I just practice an 'acceptance' meditation ... Aummmmm

RohanMenon

I am a Gemini ascendant

and have noticed zero effects.

I think this "Mercury retrograde causes computers to go down/act weird etc" etc is some kind of pop psychology based (post Alan Leo) astrology concept, that doesn't really hold in reality.

That said, if anyone has any classical references to the effects of retrograde planets in mundane astrology, that would be great.

I'm no expert but I think I read somewhere that Vedic astrology believes that retrogradation strengthens planets, while other schools think they are weakened.

NamasteIndia

reading about computers slowing down my laptop crashed and its not working at all now got a other temporary laptop that too crashed.

my mobile phone display screen developed issues and i can't get clear display.

my mercury is in 9th house of leo with saturn, mars and venus

Amanda

@Amanda, OMG Amanda your having it bad aren't you lol, are you an Air sign by any chance....sun or rising ?

Nope! LOL Taurus Sun, Aries Moon, Taurus Rising.
Venus in Gemini however, which is square Jupiter in Pisces... might have something to do with it.