Oh no i've entered the wrong date ?

Sharla

I did another horary chart yesterday evening, and was just posting it on here now, so i can start going through the chart myself.

BUT as i'm writing the chart details down....ive noticed ive put 25th october <shock> instead of 25th sept.

Also to make matters worse this is the birthdate of the guy i'm seeing.......even though the question wasn't even regarding him.

Do i totally dismiss this chart ?

CosmicBeing

I think it comes down to your opinion. If you want to analyze the chart you can and keep that translation in the back of your mind and then ask again when you feel ready to ask again.

I would say ask again...but keep this chart as something to look at after the fact.....to see if it really told you anything useful.

Sharla

I think it comes down to your opinion. If you want to analyze the chart you can and keep that translation in the back of your mind and then ask again when you feel ready to ask again.

I would say ask again...but keep this chart as something to look at after the fact.....to see if it really told you anything useful.

Thanks cosmicbeing, yes i have wrote the chart details down to go back on, just to see.

I have already asked again. Just trying to go through it now.

Minderwiz

But for its connection to him, I'd say forget it and ask again, indeed if the time was right I would just edit the month back to September. Indeed if you had everything but the month correctly entered and the question had been asked on 25th September 2016 at that exact time, then that is what you should enter for the new chart.

But as CosmicBeing says, the October chart is worth keeping. Precisely what it means I wouldn't like to guess, though the most likely meaning is simply an error
Examining the chart may tell you something about yourself or your relationship, or even your possible pregnancy, if that was the subject. It's not an answer to a direct question, so at best it's background but it might just be useful..

Sharla

But for its connection to him, I'd say forget it and ask again, indeed if the time was right I would just edit the month back to September. Indeed if you had everything but the month correctly entered and the question had been asked on 25th September 2016 at that exact time, then that is what you should enter for the new chart.

But as CosmicBeing says, the October chart is worth keeping. Precisely what it means I wouldn't like to guess, though the most likely meaning is simply an error
Examining the chart may tell you something about yourself or your relationship, or even your possible pregnancy, if that was the subject. It's not an answer to a direct question, so at best it's background but it might just be useful..

Yes ive kept the details of the chart, and just asked again with the proper date.

Was just thinking it was weird how i entered his birthdate......so maybe the chart is telling me something useful, even though its not answered my actual question.

Ive saved it anyhow to go back to.