My Crystal Ball

GotH

Thanks for trying this out! Let's see what you got... :)

Okay, GOTH, I scryed today for about 10-12 minutes only. I didn't want to go too long, because I know that to do so, when you are not use to it can give a headache. I also wasn't really expecting to 'see' anything--but I did see things!
Is it possible that headaches are about not focusing too hard while not being in a relaxed enough state? I've never had the headaches before. :confused:

At first, when I began to scry, I noticed initials (or at least two letters) in the ball. They were scroll type letters, fancy, you know? Black letters and the first one was either a "J" or a "T". I couldn't really tell. Next to it was a small letter "y". However, after looking at it for awhile, I began to think that instead of letters, it was actually a musical note like that pictured in this post.
Okay.. I can't think of anyone that I know personally with those initials but that doesn't mean they don't mean something. I'll have to think more on this and will get back to you if they do mean something.

Then, a womans face appeared. Young looking, with soft, gentle features, and very calming. She had long straight hair just below the ears and the color was a dark brown with possible golden highlights in it. She seemed happy but also very serene. calm.
Well I have long curly dark hair. I'm wondering if this could be someone significant coming up as there isn't anyone who stands out in my mind that looks like this in my life right now?

Then, I saw a big old tree, that I feel was an oak tree. Its trunk was huge--around and tall! The tree was full with leaves, very bushy and beautiful. It made me think that perhaps this was a symbol for saying the woman I saw was a family member or perhaps a very good friend. Anyone like that musical perhaps?? :D
Okay.. now I'm thinking this COULD be my sister. I will be seeing her this week for the holidays and we are very much looking fwd to spending time hanging out together. :) I do miss her so this would be significant.

The last thing I noticed were cat eyes. I didn't see a cat, but the eyes were visible and glowing an eery white/yellow. I don't like to mention this part, but it felt menacing. I also had the feeling that it may be that someone is going to do something or perhaps say something that you don't like. whether it is about you and you find out or perhaps news of something that is troublesome. Perhaps something you know not to be true? I did feel also that you will just laugh it off and not worry at all about it.
Okay.. this visual caught my attention last night when I read your reading. So last night we were at a party at a laser tag establishment. There were several groups of people waiting in line to go next when we showed up for our reservation time. The description of these eyes are perfect representation of someone who looked at me in a very agro state when we walked up to take our spot. He looked very upset and ready to say something which took me by surprise. I had one of the youngsters in the group grab a strong looking friend of mine from the arcade to come give me back up in case he became verbal. When my muscular friend showed up, this idiot changed his glare at me and I ended up laughing about how "softened" up. :) It's so nice to have a "bodyguard." :joke:

So, that was all. I will post the musical note below that resembles what I saw, and the eyes of this character were the same shape of the cat eyes I saw too--but the yes I saw were a white/yellow--mostly white eyes. but in the shape like the image posted here.
Not sure about the musical note but the eyes were exactly the shape that this guy was staring at me with and with the same intensity that is shown in the picture. :)

This was fun! :)

And, the more I think about it, the more I feel you are going to catch someone in a lie or hear a lie. But, like I also said, you'll just laugh it off and not take it seriously.
That was fun! Thanks so much for trying this out again. I really do think you caught the stare that was shot at me last night for sure! :bugeyed:

celticnoodle

OOOH! I can't believe I got the eyes! and the feeling behind it and all. :) Thank you so much, GOTH. I am anxious to do this some more! :D I enjoyed it a lot.

celticnoodle

Of course Flames is welcome to participate! Anyone is welcome. :)

@CN...

Your reading was quite simple and with an emphasis on not being afraid of complete changes that may be ahead. When this major turnover or change occurs, you'll be quite happy. Here's what I saw..

While getting into my relaxed state, I felt a sense of nature. In my mind's eye I saw mountains, trees and streams. I was then able to smell the nature around me, clean and fresh. I then saw small spiralings in a downward direction. I sat awhile trying to figure out what they were then it dawned on me that these were small caterpillars.

I then opened my eyes and right away saw a frightened face. Basically the eyes and mouth wide open but this was more of an abstract image. Next I saw a live face image like the kind you would see in a magazine. It was only partial, the eye and part of the nose. The was looking right at me but then it closed. The eye then opens again. The feeling I got was maybe you were seeing something, stopped seeing the something then began to see something again but maybe in a different way. Then all I got next for the next few minutes were death signs. I know I don't have to explain to you that this doesn't mean actual death but more of big endings to something. Saw a skull and a grim reaper. Turning the ball again, I saw two images together, another skull image but next to it was a relieved/happy face.

Okay... So putting this together could it be that you have some ideas (caterpillars) about your new place in the wilderness that are raining on you at the present but might be afraid to make the changes? I feel that once you do embark on them and allow these caterpillars to morph into beautiful butterflies you will be a much happier person.

Wow. I am going to need to think on this a bit before I can give any feedback. I had to laugh though when I saw the "Skull" and the "grim reaper" because my husband was just in Brazil last week for work. I had asked him to try to find anything that was the "Day of the Dead" skull with it--preferably a Christmas ornament because we collect those. Whenever/where ever he travels, he tries to find a Christmas ornament for us--but he wasn't able to do this in Brazil, sadly. Anyway, the skull and grim reaper made me think of that--but not sure it is really referring to that! I'll think more on this reading and get back to you.

Thank you. :)

So I'm curious.. Is anything like this happening in your life right now?

I'm doing your feedback next....[/QUOTE]

celticnoodle

@CN...

Your reading was quite simple and with an emphasis on not being afraid of complete changes that may be ahead. When this major turnover or change occurs, you'll be quite happy. Here's what I saw..

There are 2 things that I think this could be representing. The first one is the move into the new home. I find it funny that so many people ask me if we are upset over this change and quite honestly, I'm very much okay with it. I always loved the starting over stuff whenever we've moved. However, there is another situation at hand that I keep telling myself to just leave it in the past and be done with it. Its a major change and it is upsetting, but only because other people are making such a big deal out of it. I don't know WHY it has to be so and this is what upsets me. I come from a family who out of the blue will bring up something that was done 10+ years ago and be pissed all over about it again and pick fights with all the people who were involved in it all over again. :rolleyes: I just DON'T understand that! I try hard to have nothing to do with it, but when family calls and bring it up again and again, it just gets me irritated all over again.

While getting into my relaxed state, I felt a sense of nature. In my mind's eye I saw mountains, trees and streams. I was then able to smell the nature around me, clean and fresh. I then saw small spiralings in a downward direction. I sat awhile trying to figure out what they were then it dawned on me that these were small caterpillars.

Our new home is in a more built up area then our usual living at farm home. :laugh: we're actually IN civilization here! :D But, the home 'feels' secluded. The farm house is surrounded with hills, 'mountains' (not very large ones though), lots of trees, (2 national forests within a 5 mile radius of us) and we have the creek on our property. Lots of wildlife, deer, bear, fox, coyote, and more. Here at the river house--(vacation house) there is the occasional deer, but I doubt they ever get bear! I have actually seen the caterpillars here at the vacation home and find myself looking at them to see how much of them are black. the blacker the caterpillar---the harsher the winter will be, (or so said an old farmer who lived near us in VT).

I then opened my eyes and right away saw a frightened face. Basically the eyes and mouth wide open but this was more of an abstract image. Next I saw a live face image like the kind you would see in a magazine. It was only partial, the eye and part of the nose. The was looking right at me but then it closed. The eye then opens again. The feeling I got was maybe you were seeing something, stopped seeing the something then began to see something again but maybe in a different way. Then all I got next for the next few minutes were death signs. I know I don't have to explain to you that this doesn't mean actual death but more of big endings to something. Saw a skull and a grim reaper. Turning the ball again, I saw two images together, another skull image but next to it was a relieved/happy face.
I have no idea what this could be about. Perhaps it is something to come to be. The skull though, as I mentioned before could be because I was hoping hubby would find a "Day of the Dead" skull for us in Brazil. I'll keep you posted if something comes up here that fits.

Okay... So putting this together could it be that you have some ideas (caterpillars) about your new place in the wilderness that are raining on you at the present but might be afraid to make the changes? I feel that once you do embark on them and allow these caterpillars to morph into beautiful butterflies you will be a much happier person.

So I'm curious.. Is anything like this happening in your life right now?

I'm doing your feedback next....
As I mentioned, our vacation home isn't really in the wilderness. It's even in a more built up area. We actually have stores here that stay open past 5pm!!! AND PIZZA DELIVERY!! IN TOWN!!!! :laugh: (its the small things in life that we appreciate!) ;).

This said, I do have an 'idea' that I'm tossing around in my head to do now that we are somewhat settled. It will take time to build it up--and I know that we won't really be settling here in the 'future retirement' home full time for quite some time yet--but it is something to build upon. If it happens in the way I am hoping, I will be VERY happy! :D But, I have to be patient with it and work it slowly to develop properly. that's all I can share on that for now! ;)

Thank you, GOTH.

GotH

Thanks for your feedback CN.. :)

Our new home is in a more built up area then our usual living at farm home. we're actually IN civilization here! But, the home 'feels' secluded. The farm house is surrounded with hills, 'mountains' (not very large ones though), lots of trees, (2 national forests within a 5 mile radius of us) and we have the creek on our property. Lots of wildlife, deer, bear, fox, coyote, and more. Here at the river house--(vacation house) there is the occasional deer, but I doubt they ever get bear! I have actually seen the caterpillars here at the vacation home and find myself looking at them to see how much of them are black. the blacker the caterpillar---the harsher the winter will be, (or so said an old farmer who lived near us in VT).

Okay so the description above seemed to set the atmosphere for the reading.

Here are the caterpillars I saw sans the fur. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_YniKlbPh2...400/caterpillar_black_with_white_stripe_2.jpg

Caterpillars are also about new beginnings. So the caterpillars and skulls and grim reaper I saw seems to point to something ending and beginning surrounding the nature I was sensing. Are you by any chance doing any remodeling or getting rid of something old and replacing something with new? Could this be representative somehow of new beginnings with your new place. Is there a sense of rebuilding somehow? Could there be some changes coming up in the future?

Also, did you by any chance give me permission to read for you? I have noticed in the past it's been hard to penetrate your protective layering?

Anyway.. The caterpillars could be representing what kind of winter you'll be having but I was feeling like "beautiful" beginnings are being forecasted.

:)

celticnoodle

Thanks for your feedback CN.. :)

Okay so the description above seemed to set the atmosphere for the reading.

Here are the caterpillars I saw sans the fur. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_YniKlbPh2...400/caterpillar_black_with_white_stripe_2.jpg

OMG! I've never seen a caterpillar like THAT before!
Caterpillars are also about new beginnings. So the caterpillars and skulls and grim reaper I saw seems to point to something ending and beginning surrounding the nature I was sensing. Are you by any chance doing any remodeling or getting rid of something old and replacing something with new? Could this be representative somehow of new beginnings with your new place. Is there a sense of rebuilding somehow? Could there be some changes coming up in the future?

hmmm, yes, I see what you mean. We are going to finish a few remodeling projects at the farm house, before we sell it. Its funny because now the hubby is all gun-ho on getting it done! :rolleyes: We've lived there for 8 years and he was slow as molasses getting it going! Now he wants it all done yesterday. :laugh: We want to finish a few of the projects before we sell it, so it will make it more pleasing to people who aren't into fixer uppers. We bought it as a fixer upper. Funnier yet, is he tells me its going to be at least 6 yrs before he retires--and yet NOW he wants to hurry it up! :confused: So, I bet you are sensing this. Which is fine with me. He also talks about possibly getting permission to work out of the home full time, which in his position, he can do, and there are others in his same position at the same company who already do this. He'd only have to go into the office maybe once every other week or so, and he'd still have to travel a lot--which he already does. He's already gone about one week plus a month--so why not let him just work from home. I'm wondering if you are seeing this and its going to happen A LOT faster for us! :thumbsup:

The new place was all done. It was a turn key house. Really, the first turn key home we ever owned! Its so nice to know we don't have anything to re-do, repair or build in this place. :D I even like the colors on the walls, (though I do plan to repaint the ceilings in the bathrooms--and I'm not in a hurry for that either). The carpet in the LR is also not to my taste, but I can live with it and will for a long while. The rest of the house has hardwood floors, so the remodeling is definitely in the old farm house that will be sold - hopefully, eventually.

Also, did you by any chance give me permission to read for you? I have noticed in the past it's been hard to penetrate your protective layering?
oh yes, I think so. I was even putting it 'out there' - "LET GOTH SEE SOMETHING FOR ME!" :D I didn't realize you had that issue in the past! That surprises me, because generally I am so easy to read! Or at least, this is what I'm told by other readers here in AT & outside of AT. wow!

Anyway.. The caterpillars could be representing what kind of winter you'll be having but I was feeling like "beautiful" beginnings are being forecasted.

:)
I much prefer YOUR thoughts on the caterpillars meaning. :laugh: So, I'll take it! :D

Thanks for the clarification here, GOTH. Great reading! Many thanks for it.

GotH

I didn't realize you had that issue in the past! That surprises me, because generally I am so easy to read! Or at least, this is what I'm told by other readers here in AT & outside of AT. wow!
Actually we had a convo about this before. I had mentioned that reading for both you and my mother felt very similar, like your guides are extremely protective of you galz and it was almost like a trespassing feeling! Then you mentioned something about being happy that your protective prayers were working. :) I'd have to go back and find that conversation but I'm short on time this evening. When I get some time, I'll go back and retrieve it for ya.

I much prefer YOUR thoughts on the caterpillars meaning. :laugh: So, I'll take it! :D

Thanks for the clarification here, GOTH. Great reading! Many thanks for it.
Well sorry I couldn't get anything more exciting other than the house projects for you CN. I sense that there will be more than a few so be prepared for the upcoming tasks. ;)

Glad to hear you guys are enjoying your new home! :)

Cheers..

celticnoodle

Actually we had a convo about this before. I had mentioned that reading for both you and my mother felt very similar, like your guides are extremely protective of you galz and it was almost like a trespassing feeling! Then you mentioned something about being happy that your protective prayers were working. :) I'd have to go back and find that conversation but I'm short on time this evening. When I get some time, I'll go back and retrieve it for ya.

GOTH, please excuse my memory. Its HORRIBLE! As you have now noticed. I blame it on the fibro, :laugh: as my doctor says it is that. But its odd how I can remember some things. I am glad to hear though that my guides are extremely protective of me (and your mom too!). :D Yes, I ALWAYS say my protective prayers, daily and also before embarking on any form of divination. Its more habit now then anything. I also say them when traveling, etc. No worries about finding it GOTH--I'm sure you are correct. I just have a crappy memory.

Well sorry I couldn't get anything more exciting other than the house projects for you CN. I sense that there will be more than a few so be prepared for the upcoming tasks. ;)

Glad to hear you guys are enjoying your new home! :)

Cheers..
NO! don't be sorry! I am THRILLED that you got what you did get! It makes me excited thinking that just perhaps we'll get into this house faster then originally planned. :D Whenever the hubby travels, I get in the car and come up to the vacation home--unless I have doctor appts. there by the farmhouse. I LOVE IT HERE! When I mentioned that to the hubby he seemed a bit upset that I'd come up here when he wasn't here. :laugh: I told him, "Hey, if YOU can travel--I CAN TOO! :p Its so relaxing here. :)

GotH

Parakeet image I captured in Frankie

celticnoodle

Oh, I see the parakeet as well!!!