See How YOU scry number two

celticnoodle

[size=4+]NO MORE QUESTIONS FOR THIS SCRYING SESSION
[/size]

this thread is all about scrying. This time, we are going to take 3 questions from participants here at A.T. The first three to post will then have to provide feedback on Friday, Dec. 05 through Sunday, Dec. 07. The first 3 people to post a question will be listed in here just before the picture of the crystal ball we will be using this week. The original thread starting this scrying can be seen here: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=227581&page=6

ALL QUESTIONS MUST BE LIMITED TO NO MORE THEN FIVE WORDS! Any question that is more then 5 words will NOT be read. We need to keep this short and sweet and clear, without a long paragraph explaining your question. So, if you have a question regarding your lover, just write--

Question: Tell me about my Lover.

A question about your career?

Question: What career should I pursue?

That sort of thing. If you can't put it into 5 words, just write "Future" or "Career" or "Love". One word is GREAT!! With scrying, we do NOT want too much information please.
Please don't leave any feedback until those dates above, so you can give every scyer a chance to 'read' for you w/o being influenced by any fb prior to Friday.

Below is the crystal ball picture we will be using this week. Everyone who is going to try scrying will need to say who it is they are reading for- and post the question first before giving your post on what you saw and what you think it may mean.

Then, check back between Friday and Sunday to see how accurate you are! Don't worry about trying to get it right. Its just like when you were learning to read the cards. This exercise is really about having fun and getting an idea of how scrying works! Anyone can join in and the whole idea is to just have fun with it!

QUESTIONS TO BE ANSWERED:

flames said:
Tell me about my current emotional state.
Thank You!

zayats said:
What job should I pursue?

Goddessofthehunter said:
Direction of work in 2015?

Attachments

• crystal ball one.jpg
    crystal ball one.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 107

Flames

Tell me about my current emotional state.
Thank You!
:)

zayats

GotH

I'll be the 3rd sitter then. :)

Direction of work in 2015?

ETA: GORGEOUS BALL! :heart:

Amanda

Readings

I am going to put my readings here for all of the sitters and edit this post.

Since I seem to have gotten a long list of random things in my first scry-run, I am going to limit myself to the first 3 symbols that I see per each person's reading.

Flames – Current emotional state:

I think your emotional state is filled with a lot of spiritual energy. The first symbol that I saw was a Flying Bird going towards the right and it gave the feeling of Soaring. By the site I am referencing, air animals are “closest to the heavens” and they represent higher knowledge and new transitions. Birds are a “wink from God”. I noticed that it had a really long tail which seemed odd to me, so I did some searching around on the internet, and I think it’s a Magpie. The Magpie has a “colorful character” and “she is so unpredictable, high-spirited and expressive”.

The second thing that I saw was a Spirit-Woman swimming to the left, and she was being guided by a Four-Legged Animal Guide. I think this animal is a cat of some kind, but the head looks different; it has red hair with two black stripes on its back, and the tail is short. It kind of reminds me of an Egyptian hieroglyph by the way it looks. The site I’m referencing suggests cats are a “guardian of homes” and symbolize “domestic goodness” even giving reference to the Tarot’s Queen of Wands. The feeling is that of being guided to do something, and you following through with doing it.

That last thing that I saw was half the face of a Woman with a Book out in front of her (the other half of her face was shrouded). The feeling is a bit spiritual/witchy, and like she was invoking the power of something or reciting a spell or incantation. The feeling is that of Ritual, Formalities, and power growing with Practice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

zayats - What job to pursue:

The very first thing that I noticed was a dark/black Hang Glider which symbolizes "freedom in your personal life". Next, within/on top of this hang glider was a Man In Black; black cowboy/leather type of hat, black aviator-style sunglasses, and black shirt unbuttoned at the top. He was fleshy, but the bottom half of his face was missing the flesh and a skull grin was revealed. I wasn't really scared, I was more or less just shocked to see him appear like that- he comes across "bad ass" and condescending. It made me think his mouth was important though and I put these two together like this: You had taken a chance before to do whatever it was that you wanted, and you were met with some nasty, aggressive comments perhaps. And, it was almost as if you couldn't/can't get away, because the Man is part of the Hang Glider. So, even if you're flying it, the Man is there on the top side of it, flapping his mouth about how or why you are flying it.

Lastly, I saw a 4-paned Window. The window represents your "outlook on life" and I think because I saw 4 divided panes, it may suggest different options that you are contemplating. The shade was mostly up, there was a cat sleeping in the sill, and outside was a nice blue sky and a lush green tree. The cat sleeping suggests that your "...independent spirit, creativity, and feminine power..." are currently at rest. The sky outside shows your desire for "...freedom of expression..." while the tree suggests, "...self-development, individuation..." and I think, given the nature of the other more negative symbols, you should do exactly what you want that others may be discouraging you from, and take those naysayers for the wildest ride of their life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Goddessofthehunter – Direction of work, 2015:

The first thing I saw was a Chinese Dragon head which symbolizes “good luck and fortune”. This symbol seemed totally disconnected from all the others. Like this was an ‘overall’ message or it was the only one answering your question and I got a whole bunch of other stuff.

Next, I saw a cute little Pig and it brought my attention to a mean-looking Ape. I wasn’t even going to read on the ape because it kind of jumped in on my time with the pig, and I was not ready to look for the next symbol yet. However, after reading up on the pig and ape, I thought I had better include it. Pigs symbolize “dirtiness, greediness, stubbornness or selfishness” and I thought, “But it was so cute!” and so I found information on that as well – “If you like pigs and think that pigs are cute….what you believe and what is reality may be two different things.” :bugeyed: It goes on to suggest that the pig is symbolic of an actual man in your life, a “pig” of a man, essentially. The ape represents “deception, mischievousness, and falsehood” and it may indicate that someone needs to “calm down”. The ape symbolizes a “wild inner nature, particularly sexual nature.” So, altogether, the pig and ape are suggesting a cute little man-pig that is actually a big, dirty sex ape in disguise. :laugh: I assume this is still somehow connected to your work, but it sure doesn’t seem like it! :p

Next, I saw Clown Feet sticking straight up in the air. It was just the legs and feet, as if the clown had fallen over backwards. Then, I saw a Circus Bear standing up on its hind legs with the little outfit thing that goes around the neck. Clowns signify “…absurdity, light-heartedness, and a childish side to your own character…” while feet have to do with “…foundation, stability, and sense of understanding…”. It indicates a dramatic fall-down on your part, where you don’t necessarily feel bad, but instead you laugh about it… it gives me that feeling of not being sure whether you are laughing or crying.

The circus indicates “…desire for a more exciting life…” while my feelings towards the bear were that of sadness; I didn’t like seeing this bear all dressed up in the little costume doing whatever it was trained to do. It made me sad that people took the bear out of natural habitation and made the bear part of a ‘show’ to be exploited. The fact is the bear is such a dignified, “strong and independent” creature… this circus and this act just don’t do the bear any justice.

tarotlova

Zayats Question

Well this is kind of weird but I saw a huge Crab grabbing for something and drawing it towards its mouth, it was also under some very soft moonlight rays. The crab was also surrounded by purple my favourite colour. I feel that you already know the answer to this question but need some reassurance? I also feel that going to the beach at night under the moonlight might help you make a decision, and of course I have to ask is your star sign Cancer! :)

Clovergirl

LOL - wrong ball

Well, I just have to share this - I saved the photo of the ball and had the questions on note cards. This morning I scryed and was getting ready to write it up - when I realized I scryed in the ball of the original post! LOL.

I am going to use the correct one now. I will add my comments from the original scry there - as long as that is ok.

It has been one of those kind of weeks!

celticnoodle

Well, I just have to share this - I saved the photo of the ball and had the questions on note cards. This morning I scryed and was getting ready to write it up - when I realized I scryed in the ball of the original post! LOL.

I am going to use the correct one now. I will add my comments from the original scry there - as long as that is ok.

It has been one of those kind of weeks!

:laugh: Oh, Clovergirl! that is too funny! You should've just posted the reading anyway and mentioned you used the last weeks ball pic. :D Who knows, you may have been very accurate!!

:)

Cacia

Zayats

I see a whales' tale and the vast ocean a lot blues and purples, purple colors that mean spirituality and fulfillment, use for meditation too. I see a hand reaching out, also the tail of a whale purple color blues like the ocean. I do not know if you like animals but my take on this that if you choose a career that have to do with animals you would be successful. The hand makes think that your guides will advise you well in choosing a career; if you ask for help on this they definitely will be happy to help.

Symbolism that I found on the crystal

Whales are associated with compassion and solitude, and knowledge of both life and death

Hands reaching out

Spirit guides

Purple
Purple is the color of good judgment. It is the color of people seeking spiritual fulfillment

Blue
A pure blue is the color of inspiration, sincerity and spirituality. Blue is often the chosen color by conservative people. Blue is the calming color.

Flames

You are coming out from situations and you are in the healing process, you are focusing more in your spirituality and this is helping you to overcome any situations that you have face in the past.

UrbanBramble

Flames, zayat, GOTH

Okay, this is literally my second time scrying, the first being for the first post here... so I'm not expecting accuracy. I read all three of you in order.

Flames - Emotional state

I saw a phoenix in the upper left corner and a raven that takes up the majority of the ball. So death and rebirth are major themes right now. Also a cave or doorway - like stepping into mystery.

zayat - what job should I pursue?

I saw a spaceship, like a classic flying saucer. So pursue a job that seems "out there" to you, maybe even a little weird. Unless you're an astronaut by trade. :) A window looking outside... hmm... maybe when I say "out there" I mean outside. Finally a drop of water falling from a puddle downward. I saw other people had water imagery too, I wonder if you are meant to work on or near the water.

GOTH - job prospects for 2015

GOTH, first I saw a shining heart in the image of a woman, I'm feeling like this is saying follow your heart. Also the same woman had a red ball of energy coming out of her hands, it looked like she was ready to throw it! So something active, using your hands...finally there were two other humanoid shapes, first I thought they were guides you could turn to for advice, and then I though maybe there are two people in your life that are somehow associated with the job search process. They are also holding things in their hands, the first one is holding what looks like a shield or very large book. The second one looks like it's working on something, head bent down over something. Finally... an airplane. Perhaps travel will be involved.