See How YOU scry number two

Clovergirl

I decided to post what I saw in the original ball. When I tried using the one posted here, I just felt like I was "blocked" and had great issues trying to see anything.

Flames - I saw a woman's face with beautiful full lips. She had a serene look on her face. I also saw another face - it looked like Batman's Joker. Then I saw an angel with flowing robes and arms raised in the air. I think this is saying that your emotional state fluctuates and that you should be aware that you have a guide looking over you.

Zayats - I immediately saw a key. I also saw a flowering rose. It was not a bud, but not quite fully open. It was very full and beautiful. I think this could be saying that a door is soon to open and you will feel very fulfilled. Unfortunately, I cannot put my finger on what it will be - will scry more and edit if I come up with anything.

GoddessoftheHunter - I saw a parrot sitting on a branch and a hand grasping a spear. (It did not appear as if the spear was aimed at the parrot - LOL). I will take a guess that it means something with a lot of talking and movement - a "take charge" type of energy.

EmpressArwen

Tell me about my current emotional state.
Thank You!
:)

Right away, I saw an eagle flying high, soaring free but then the eagle morphed into an eagle/person hybrid, in its talons/hands it was holding onto a man, by one arm, trying desperately to lift him up, get him over the precipice that he was near, almost falling in to.

There is a Native American man. He appears very dignified, strong and wise...he has his hand on the temples of someone laying in font of him...like he is pressing on the temples...shoots of light are exploding around this area. The person laying down is wrapped in almost a cocoon like blanket and eyes are closed.

Interpretation...you want to fly...no, you are capable of flying but you are carrying a heavy load, supporting the weight of someone else. You are weighing yourself down, struggling to keep the both of you in flight. What is your fear here? Are you afraid if you let this person go, they will fall off the precipice? What if they pull YOU down? When is it your turn to fly?

**sorry if that sounds harsh...didn't mean it to be...I could physically feel this struggle, this heaviness, this desire for flight coupled with a need to save someone from a fall...very conflicting.**

The Native American man...do you have Native ancestors? This feels like there is an Elder near you, waiting to impart knowledge and healing to you...you just need to slow down long enough to hear the message. I don't know if this a guide or a person you will meet but a teacher, a healer is coming and will share with you ancient wisdom to aid your emotional healing.

((hugs))

celticnoodle

Tell me about my current emotional state.
Thank You!
:)

Flames, I am gazing at an enlarged photo of this crystal ball, and I see at the top of the ball a bird that is in flight--flying from the left to the right, and he has a large feathered tail that is quite colorful behind him. Below this bird is a woman, perhaps even an angel, but a female, with dark hair and she is facing the left side of the ball, with her arms stretched out in front o her and it appears she is reaching for something.

Can it be that you received some news about something in the past recently that you are trying hard to hold onto or remember? Something I feel that is not exactly heart breaking, but a bit sad to look back upon?

I sense a bit of fond memories in the past that you may be dwelling upon and can't go back to. Something that may have been lost--a longing for what was perhaps? I can't think of the word that would sum it up properly--but hopefully this will make sense to you.

celticnoodle

Zayats and GOTH, I'll do your questions later. I don't want to pursue the questions w/o a break in between to give myself a fresher look at the ball. :)

celticnoodle

What job should I pursue?

Okay, Zayats, I was gazing into the picture of the ball last night but too tired to post my thoughts. The colors and swirls through out this ball seemed to indicate an artistic and creative ability in you. Are you interested in pursuing a job that would require this? I also felt that the ball was like a globe and the cloudy portions could relate to continents---and it gave me the feeling of traveling. Air travel mostly. Are you considering a job that would requite a lot of traveling? Or perhaps helping others plan their travels? I feel that something in these lines are job pursuits you may be interested in and find enjoyment with.

celticnoodle

I'll be the 3rd sitter then. :)

Direction of work in 2015?

ETA: GORGEOUS BALL! :heart:
I know! I would LOVE to own this ball!!! :)

Okay, GOTH. This morning I am looking at the ball for your question. The purples and green colors in this ball are really standing out to me today. Purple is symbolic of a higher knowledge and healing. Are you perhaps considering a position in a field of medicine?

We both also know that it is a spiritual color--and one of royalty too. I think this color really befits you, as you have shown a very strong spiritual knowledge - especially with YOUR scrying! So, whatever direction your career will take, I believe you will also do a great job in it, and will instinctively know what to do and how to do it.

the green is also a color of healing and new beginnings. Are you considering a new job? Could it be in the field of medicine? Or perhaps it is just a new position that will be healing for you in some way? Is your current job becoming stressful and you need a change to renew the spark in your life? The color purple can indicate that any career change can prove to be very good for you and one that will bring much joy and wealth your way, I think. The same with the color green too. I feel that whatever direction your career takes you in, it will be one that is comfortable and assures you future growth and well being. I think your 2015 will be one that is very good for you.

eta: oops! didn't mean to hit post. lol.

I also see a feminine figure at the bottom left of this ball and it appears she is knocking on a door. I think this suggests you are searching for a new job or are hoping for a new position at your current place of employment. There is, on the other 'side' of this door, a hooded figure looming over you and the door--giving me the idea of it being a manager or person in a position higher then yourself. The face of this hooded person is pinkish/red--possibly indicating it is a female boss/manager/person over yourself. Pink is also symbolic of love/friendship/ which could indicate that this person likes you. So, I think if you are applying for a new position, you stand a very good chance at getting this position.

celticnoodle

anyone else who wants to give this a whirl, you can still do so today--before the 3
"questioneers" begin to give their feedback.

and, stay tuned for the next "see how you scry #3" on this coming Monday! :D

GotH

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to those who scryed for me! I WILL remember this thread and I'll be sure to return if and when things materialize from your visions. I happen to know this is how scrying works. Sometimes things may not make sense until later. :)

Goddessofthehunter – Direction of work, 2015:

The first thing I saw was a Chinese Dragon head which symbolizes “good luck and fortune”. This symbol seemed totally disconnected from all the others. Like this was an ‘overall’ message or it was the only one answering your question and I got a whole bunch of other stuff.
I like that readings have started out with good luck and fortune! :)

Next, I saw a cute little Pig and it brought my attention to a mean-looking Ape. I wasn’t even going to read on the ape because it kind of jumped in on my time with the pig, and I was not ready to look for the next symbol yet. However, after reading up on the pig and ape, I thought I had better include it. Pigs symbolize “dirtiness, greediness, stubbornness or selfishness” and I thought, “But it was so cute!” and so I found information on that as well – “If you like pigs and think that pigs are cute….what you believe and what is reality may be two different things.” :bugeyed: It goes on to suggest that the pig is symbolic of an actual man in your life, a “pig” of a man, essentially. The ape represents “deception, mischievousness, and falsehood” and it may indicate that someone needs to “calm down”. The ape symbolizes a “wild inner nature, particularly sexual nature.” So, altogether, the pig and ape are suggesting a cute little man-pig that is actually a big, dirty sex ape in disguise. :laugh: I assume this is still somehow connected to your work, but it sure doesn’t seem like it! :p
LOL! I'm going to say this sounds descriptive of 2 men in my life right now! :p I'll have to PM you with the details in a bit...

Next, I saw Clown Feet sticking straight up in the air. It was just the legs and feet, as if the clown had fallen over backwards. Then, I saw a Circus Bear standing up on its hind legs with the little outfit thing that goes around the neck. Clowns signify “…absurdity, light-heartedness, and a childish side to your own character…” while feet have to do with “…foundation, stability, and sense of understanding…”. It indicates a dramatic fall-down on your part, where you don’t necessarily feel bad, but instead you laugh about it… it gives me that feeling of not being sure whether you are laughing or crying.
Man.. I hope I don't join a circus of a company workwise! Something tells me I may be though, just my gut feeling.

The circus indicates “…desire for a more exciting life…” while my feelings towards the bear were that of sadness; I didn’t like seeing this bear all dressed up in the little costume doing whatever it was trained to do. It made me sad that people took the bear out of natural habitation and made the bear part of a ‘show’ to be exploited. The fact is the bear is such a dignified, “strong and independent” creature… this circus and this act just don’t do the bear any justice.
The feeling I get here is this will be me at my first company. It's possible when I start out, I'll be feeling out of my element. After all, it has been awhile since I've been back in the work force.

Thank you Amanda. :)

GOTH - job prospects for 2015

GOTH, first I saw a shining heart in the image of a woman, I'm feeling like this is saying follow your heart. Also the same woman had a red ball of energy coming out of her hands, it looked like she was ready to throw it! So something active, using your hands...finally there were two other humanoid shapes, first I thought they were guides you could turn to for advice, and then I though maybe there are two people in your life that are somehow associated with the job search process. They are also holding things in their hands, the first one is holding what looks like a shield or very large book. The second one looks like it's working on something, head bent down over something. Finally... an airplane. Perhaps travel will be involved.
:D You consistently amaze me UB. I was a flight attendant for many years for a major airline. I am considering going back to flying in 2016 but before I do that, I was thinking about doing some bartending work first. My original goal is to work with a winery and hosting wine tasting events. The feelings I got from the two holding a book and head bent down over something makes me think of making drinks I've never made! This could go along with Amanda's visions of me starting off in some "circus" type place first before I get to my next place where I'll be more at home. :)

Thank you UrbanBramble! :)

GoddessoftheHunter - I saw a parrot sitting on a branch and a hand grasping a spear. (It did not appear as if the spear was aimed at the parrot - LOL). I will take a guess that it means something with a lot of talking and movement - a "take charge" type of energy.
If you've read my responses above, you'll know that my focus is on bartending for a bit. Bartenders do a lot of talking to the patrons while moving around. :)

Thank you Clovergirl. :)

I know! I would LOVE to own this ball!!! :)

Okay, GOTH. This morning I am looking at the ball for your question. The purples and green colors in this ball are really standing out to me today. Purple is symbolic of a higher knowledge and healing. Are you perhaps considering a position in a field of medicine?
Well CN, as you know you and I both refer to alcohol as medicinal and if you read my responses to the readers above you'll see that I'm considering doing some bartending/wine hosting for a bit. :)

We both also know that it is a spiritual color--and one of royalty too. I think this color really befits you, as you have shown a very strong spiritual knowledge - especially with YOUR scrying! So, whatever direction your career will take, I believe you will also do a great job in it, and will instinctively know what to do and how to do it.
That's great! :) I believe scrying and intuitive faith is helpful in all areas of life. Thanks for that..

the green is also a color of healing and new beginnings. Are you considering a new job?
Yes ma'am. I am a SAHM right now and feel it's time for me to get back into the working world as my kiddos are older and more allowing of this idea.

Could it be in the field of medicine?
Anything is possible but I have no interest in going in that direction at this point.

Or perhaps it is just a new position that will be healing for you in some way?
At this point, anything that gets me out of the house is healing. I've considered going pro with my divination skills but to be honest, I love it too much to turn it into work. It's my own personal art I do when I want to, not when others want me to.

Is your current job becoming stressful and you need a change to renew the spark in your life?
Absolutely! :joke:

The color purple can indicate that any career change can prove to be very good for you and one that will bring much joy and wealth your way, I think. The same with the color green too. I feel that whatever direction your career takes you in, it will be one that is comfortable and assures you future growth and well being. I think your 2015 will be one that is very good for you.
This means so so so much to me!!! Thank you so much for these words. :heart:

I also see a feminine figure at the bottom left of this ball and it appears she is knocking on a door. I think this suggests you are searching for a new job or are hoping for a new position at your current place of employment. There is, on the other 'side' of this door, a hooded figure looming over you and the door--giving me the idea of it being a manager or person in a position higher then yourself. The face of this hooded person is pinkish/red--possibly indicating it is a female boss/manager/person over yourself. Pink is also symbolic of love/friendship/ which could indicate that this person likes you. So, I think if you are applying for a new position, you stand a very good chance at getting this position.
I could use all the support, knowledge and influential friends there is. This really gives me a comforting feeling and I very much appreciate it. Once the holiday season is over, I can concentrate on moving forward. Whatever happens, I'll be ready and excited for it.

Thanks again to those who read for me and may many blessings head your way!!!

g

Flames

Feedback for Amanda_04 :)

I am going to put my readings here for all of the sitters and edit this post.

Since I seem to have gotten a long list of random things in my first scry-run, I am going to limit myself to the first 3 symbols that I see per each person's reading.

Flames – Current emotional state:

I think your emotional state is filled with a lot of spiritual energy. The first symbol that I saw was a Flying Bird going towards the right and it gave the feeling of Soaring. By the site I am referencing, air animals are “closest to the heavens” and they represent higher knowledge and new transitions. Birds are a “wink from God”. I noticed that it had a really long tail which seemed odd to me, so I did some searching around on the internet, and I think it’s a Magpie. The Magpie has a “colorful character” and “she is so unpredictable, high-spirited and expressive”.

Hi Amanda! :) Thank you for scrying for me. I appreciate it very much. I wanted to send you a note the second I read this. So, I am very excited to give you feedback, finally. :) It's not a surprise to me you saw a flying bird. My first thought, "You have to be kidding me." It's a bird...It's a plane...It's.....a bird! ;) First, it was the Falcon and now, it's the Owl. Seriously, it's been nothing but birds...everywhere. I feel as though I am in that space...gaining higher knowledge and dealing with new transitions. I so want to soar...just not sure where I'd be going...All I do know is that I want to soar...and, badly. A "wink from God?" I like that. I find that comforting. I need to know that I'm on the right track and life seems to be showing me that I am...that in time, I'll understand more. It's interesting about the tail, too, and that you think it's a Magpie. I've been told that I can be high-spirited and expressive...more so, recently, than at any other time in my life.

The second thing that I saw was a Spirit-Woman swimming to the left, and she was being guided by a Four-Legged Animal Guide. I think this animal is a cat of some kind, but the head looks different; it has red hair with two black stripes on its back, and the tail is short. It kind of reminds me of an Egyptian hieroglyph by the way it looks. The site I’m referencing suggests cats are a “guardian of homes” and symbolize “domestic goodness” even giving reference to the Tarot’s Queen of Wands. The feeling is that of being guided to do something, and you following through with doing it.

Okay...two things that stood out to me here...the Spirit-Woman brings to mind, mermaids, which I have an affinity for...and everything they represent and the fact that they live in water...and water, for me, is that one element where I feel most at home. The symbol of the cat, too, and the fact that you saw an animal, given all of the animals I saw in the first scrying, I don't think is a coincidence. I've been working closely with the Ancient Egyptian Tarot deck, so for this cat to remind you of an Egyptian hieroglyph is so apt. Well, the whole thing stands out, now that I'm writing the feedback! LOL The Queen of Wands has played a major role, coming in and out of my life, this past year. I know she is significant. I can't stress enough the feeling I have about being guided to do something. Yes...and I'm working on how I can follow through with this feeling. It's been hard. There's lots of fire that needs to be directed and channelled.

That last thing that I saw was half the face of a Woman with a Book out in front of her (the other half of her face was shrouded). The feeling is a bit spiritual/witchy, and like she was invoking the power of something or reciting a spell or incantation. The feeling is that of Ritual, Formalities, and power growing with Practice.

I love the image of the Woman with a Book. I immediately thought of the High Priestess. I wrote a story about a woman with a book a while ago and after I had completed it, I realized I was describing the High Priestess and it included all of these things you say - she was invoking the power of something (an angel, actually ;)) and reciting an incantation. I've been delving into the Mysteries. I want to get involved in Ritual work, as well. Something happens in that space, a feeling I can't deny. It's magical. I had done a little bit of it in the past and then abandoned it, but, now, it seems to be calling me. I think it has to do with the kind of readings I've been offering lately. I feel like the world is opening up in ways I had not imagined. It's both exciting and terrifying.

Thank you for taking the time to do this, Amanda. Your reading was amazing and it resonated on so many levels. xo :heart:

Flames

Feedback for Cacia :)

Flames

You are coming out from situations and you are in the healing process, you are focusing more in your spirituality and this is helping you to overcome any situations that you have face in the past.

Hello Cacia! :)
Yes, I am focusing more on my spirituality. I have been delving into the Mysteries and am trying to find my little place in the world...and I think I've found it! I think. ;) Things are unravelling and it's been wonderful and scary, at the same time. Some things seem to be coming together, and I feel like in order for me to accommodate certain changes, I need to let go of old patterns, old things. I need to close a chapter and turn the page...I see that it's an essential part of the process of healing. Thank you for scrying for me! :heart: