See How YOU scry number two

zayats

feedback for Amanda 04

zayats - What job to pursue:

The very first thing that I noticed was a dark/black Hang Glider which symbolizes "freedom in your personal life". Next, within/on top of this hang glider was a Man In Black; black cowboy/leather type of hat, black aviator-style sunglasses, and black shirt unbuttoned at the top. He was fleshy, but the bottom half of his face was missing the flesh and a skull grin was revealed. I wasn't really scared, I was more or less just shocked to see him appear like that- he comes across "bad ass" and condescending. It made me think his mouth was important though and I put these two together like this: You had taken a chance before to do whatever it was that you wanted, and you were met with some nasty, aggressive comments perhaps. And, it was almost as if you couldn't/can't get away, because the Man is part of the Hang Glider. So, even if you're flying it, the Man is there on the top side of it, flapping his mouth about how or why you are flying it.

Lastly, I saw a 4-paned Window. The window represents your "outlook on life" and I think because I saw 4 divided panes, it may suggest different options that you are contemplating. The shade was mostly up, there was a cat sleeping in the sill, and outside was a nice blue sky and a lush green tree. The cat sleeping suggests that your "...independent spirit, creativity, and feminine power..." are currently at rest. The sky outside shows your desire for "...freedom of expression..." while the tree suggests, "...self-development, individuation..." and I think, given the nature of the other more negative symbols, you should do exactly what you want that others may be discouraging you from, and take those naysayers for the wildest ride of their life.
Hi Amanda! Thanks for your reading :)

I have to say I can relate to it a lot. I know who the black cowboy is... Although it could be more than one person and I have experienced 'hate' and envy of all kind from some people, it's mostly one that left a toll on me. It's more than one thing, though, that they discouraged me from with their comments. And yes, as the 4-paned window rightly shows, I have several options in mind. I am, above all, investigative and artistic, so you got it right - and true that this is at rest right now mostly.

It's a very encouraging reading :) I have to say I am not in touch with myself, and it reminds me that deep down I have a passion or two I really felt happy to pursue some time ago. I am not sure which it could be talking about, could be about either - what matters is that it reminds me to get in touch with what I liked doing years ago and I abandoned. It's very accurate. Thank you!

ETA: I also want to add that you saw the sky and flying and it seems like a theme in my readings... Perhaps it's telling something.

zayats

feedback for tarotlova

Well this is kind of weird but I saw a huge Crab grabbing for something and drawing it towards its mouth, it was also under some very soft moonlight rays. The crab was also surrounded by purple my favourite colour. I feel that you already know the answer to this question but need some reassurance? I also feel that going to the beach at night under the moonlight might help you make a decision, and of course I have to ask is your star sign Cancer! :)

Hmm, that's interesting :) My star sign is Taurus, but my Ascendant is Cancer :) I don't know much about astrology, but do you think the Cancer might play a role here?

Well, you're right in a way about me knowing what I have to do. I have lost touch with what I felt passionate about and sometimes I get reminded of it, like through Amanda's reading. I think I should go in the direction of my old passions and get in touch with them. Unfortunately, I don't live near the beach. I love the beach, though and the sea :)

Thanks for the reading! Perhaps with time I will find some additional meaning to the symbols you saw.

Flames

Feedback for celticnoodle :)

Flames, I am gazing at an enlarged photo of this crystal ball, and I see at the top of the ball a bird that is in flight--flying from the left to the right, and he has a large feathered tail that is quite colorful behind him. Below this bird is a woman, perhaps even an angel, but a female, with dark hair and she is facing the left side of the ball, with her arms stretched out in front o her and it appears she is reaching for something.

HI CN! :) WOW...another bird! I must sound like a broken record. Everyone who's scryed for me up until this point has seen some type of bird. It's crazy! And, clearly very symbolic and meaningful for me. ;) Oh my gosh, Amanda saw a bird with a tail, too, a long tail which seemed strange to her...said she thought it could be a Magpie and when she looked up info. on the internet, it indicated, among other things, that this bird has a 'colourful character'. I thought I'd mention that because of the coloured tail you saw. ;) I like the image of the woman, too. Others have seen her as well...

Can it be that you received some news about something in the past recently that you are trying hard to hold onto or remember? Something I feel that is not exactly heart breaking, but a bit sad to look back upon?

I'm sad that I didn't receive some news...In fact, I didn't receive any news and I so hoped I would...by this point, anyway. So, yes...this makes me a little sad. It's somewhat heartbreaking. True. Not hearing from this person makes me realize how little they cared. And, maybe this woman who has her arms outstretched is providing some comfort. That's the first thing I felt when I read your words.

I sense a bit of fond memories in the past that you may be dwelling upon and can't go back to. Something that may have been lost--a longing for what was perhaps? I can't think of the word that would sum it up properly--but hopefully this will make sense to you.

The 6 of cups has been showing up in my readings. I have been looking back with a sense of nostalgia. I know I can't go back, which ultimately, is a good thing. I know it's about moving forward without having any regrets, to embrace and accept what life brings and to make the best out of everything. But, I do find myself longing for what was even though in so many ways, I've outgrown that part of my life...but still, I get whiffs and tastes...and there are parts I miss. Thank you for reading for me, CN! I hope you know you're special to me, and you know why. :heart:

zayats

feedback for Cacia

Zayats

I see a whales' tale and the vast ocean a lot blues and purples, purple colors that mean spirituality and fulfillment, use for meditation too. I see a hand reaching out, also the tail of a whale purple color blues like the ocean. I do not know if you like animals but my take on this that if you choose a career that have to do with animals you would be successful. The hand makes think that your guides will advise you well in choosing a career; if you ask for help on this they definitely will be happy to help.

Symbolism that I found on the crystal

Whales are associated with compassion and solitude, and knowledge of both life and death

Hands reaching out

Spirit guides

Purple
Purple is the color of good judgment. It is the color of people seeking spiritual fulfillment

Blue
A pure blue is the color of inspiration, sincerity and spirituality. Blue is often the chosen color by conservative people. Blue is the calming color.

Hi Cacia, thanks for the reading! :)

This is very interesting. And once again we get the motif of the sea, and also the colour purple.

I love animals. But I never really thought of working with them as a full-time job, I did think of volunteering though, working in a shelter or in a cow/pig sanctuary or just contribute to raising awareness on animal rights in some way.

Perhaps I should choose a job to do something with spirituality? I don't know... But yes, you rightly pointed out I need to get in touch with my spirit guides - it's yet another reading that tells me to seek and connect to a higher power. And your reading also mentions inspirations, so I think it might be something creative... I will let you know if I figure out some additional meanings to the symbols you saw. Thank you! :)

zayats

feedback for UrbanBramble

zayat - what job should I pursue?

I saw a spaceship, like a classic flying saucer. So pursue a job that seems "out there" to you, maybe even a little weird. Unless you're an astronaut by trade. :) A window looking outside... hmm... maybe when I say "out there" I mean outside. Finally a drop of water falling from a puddle downward. I saw other people had water imagery too, I wonder if you are meant to work on or near the water.

Hello, UB! Thanks for the read :)

Exactly, I've noticed this water imagery too! And it makes me wonder :) Recently I got a very interesting reading about my past life saying I was a sailor, which would explain my love for the water... And also the reading mentioned being a scribe and studying stars while alone on the sea... But I don't know what exactly I would do that would be related to it... I really like the sea and I like travelling, so perhaps it could be connected. And a job 'out there', you say? Well, definitely my cup of tea! Not really sure what it is yet, but seems like a good lead. Thanks!

ETA: You're another reader that mentions flying :) hmm, interesting...

zayats

feedback for Clovergirl

Zayats - I immediately saw a key. I also saw a flowering rose. It was not a bud, but not quite fully open. It was very full and beautiful. I think this could be saying that a door is soon to open and you will feel very fulfilled. Unfortunately, I cannot put my finger on what it will be - will scry more and edit if I come up with anything.

Hello Clovergirl :) Thanks for the read! It's intriguing. If I meant to find out soon, then all the better. I would say rose could stand for something artistic, but I don't know... What do you think? Let me know if you have any thoughts on this. It's a short but very intriguing reading. Thank you!

zayats

feedback for celticnoodle

Okay, Zayats, I was gazing into the picture of the ball last night but too tired to post my thoughts. The colors and swirls through out this ball seemed to indicate an artistic and creative ability in you. Are you interested in pursuing a job that would require this? I also felt that the ball was like a globe and the cloudy portions could relate to continents---and it gave me the feeling of traveling. Air travel mostly. Are you considering a job that would requite a lot of traveling? Or perhaps helping others plan their travels? I feel that something in these lines are job pursuits you may be interested in and find enjoyment with.

Hi celticnoodle :)

Yeah, you're totally right in both cases - I have a passion for an art of a certain kind and also for travelling. In fact, some people here have mentioned those two things too - though mostly water rather than air - but I do greatly enjoy travelling by air too. I'd definitely enjoy doing a job related to those things. Hmm, I am thinking... could the travel be related to language? I like travelling but I have never really thought of doing any specific kind of job related to it - and I did apply to some jobs that dealt with tourism, however I think there are people better qualified for it education-wise, so I didn't get any of those jobs. I am wondering that perhaps it might have to do with language more and interpreting? What do you think about this? Thanks for the reading :)

ETA: I have to add flying indeed IS a frequent theme in the readings you did for me, guys... Water too, but flying also now that I've read all the readings again. This is surely telling, just not sure what job exactly it wants to show me...

Flames

Feedback for cutiecutie :)

Flames emotional state

I see loop, I see seashell, butterfly, attack, wizard, foundation, window, purple is of relevance, and dove. For some reason, I see that you may be around a little girl at this time. I see a luminous rose. I see cycling, and I see spirits leaving a meadow. I get a sense of physical journey. I see a beautiful garden and a cold light passing through. I'm seeing trees and now I see you looking into a pond. There is really a childlike feeling to what I see, an innocence, and magic to it. I can see a carousel.

Hi cutiecutie! :)

I've had this seashell on my table for the past three weeks...a shell I brought back from Cuba. It's huge. I put it up against my ear and note what I hear...It's been fascinating. The 'Rose' is super symbolic. It's a long story. I just wrote about it in another thread, yesterday! You used the word 'attack' and that triggered a memory...the butterfly is sacred, too, and next to 'attack', I see what it all could mean. 'Purple', to me, is associated with magic and mystery...and that's what life has been like. I'm immersed in magic and mystery...plain and simple. I won't get into 'dove' except to say that it's associated with peace and healing, which is appropriate here. Did you read my feedback to the others about the birds they saw? Whoa. So many birds! :D And...that's me...standing in a garden, among the trees, looking into a pond...In most of my writing, I am standing in a garden, among the trees, or sitting on a rock by a pond...Hmmm. 'Wizard' also stood out. It brings to mind what EmpressArwen said about the Native American man or healer/guide she saw...I think of Tarot of The Hidden Realm's "Hierophant" who is depicted as a Shaman...and that's my kind of "Wizard." ;)

I think you may be cycling through old emotional patterns and you are unveiling a very 'raw' emotional state. You feel a heightened sense of intuition at this time, and there really is a sense of flight and taking off from what I can see. It is circular, so I see that you go away and you come back to where you started, spiritually, or physically. You are filling negative space with magic, sprinkling positive emotion where you go. There is a lot of darkness to fill right now.

Looking forward to your FB, I did not look at any other post.

I'm filling negative space with magic...I couldn't have said it better myself! That's right. It's like filling up dark places with light and I'm the only person who can fill up these dark places. I get help along the way, but, it's ultimately up to me. You're spot on when you said, "cycling through old emotional patterns." I've been doing a lot of that through my creativity, through the Tarot and divination. It's been cathartic. I want that to be my aim in this life - to be able to "sprinkle positive emotion" in another person's life. Thank you, cutiecutie, for scrying for me! You're very kind for coming by to read for me. Hope you're well. :heart:

celticnoodle

I highly recommend that all women have at least one dirty-man-pig posing as an ape in their lives. :joke:
:laugh: trust me--I have had more then one dirty-man-pig posing as an ape in my life too. :laugh: Even past bosses! Most old enough to be my father---and some KNEW my father!!! disgusting.

HI CN! :) WOW...another bird! I must sound like a broken record. Everyone who's scryed for me up until this point has seen some type of bird. It's crazy! And, clearly very symbolic and meaningful for me. ;) Oh my gosh, Amanda saw a bird with a tail, too, a long tail which seemed strange to her...said she thought it could be a Magpie and when she looked up info. on the internet, it indicated, among other things, that this bird has a 'colourful character'. I thought I'd mention that because of the coloured tail you saw. ;) I like the image of the woman, too. Others have seen her as well...

Yes, I noticed that too. I didn't think of a magpie tbh. I wasn't sure what kind of a bird it could be, but I did think too that its tail was HUGE! I didn't mention that, and wish I had now, as Amada also posted that same thing. funny.

I'm sad that I didn't receive some news...In fact, I didn't receive any news and I so hoped I would...by this point, anyway. So, yes...this makes me a little sad. It's somewhat heartbreaking. True. Not hearing from this person makes me realize how little they cared. And, maybe this woman who has her arms outstretched is providing some comfort. That's the first thing I felt when I read your words.

The 6 of cups has been showing up in my readings. I have been looking back with a sense of nostalgia. I know I can't go back, which ultimately, is a good thing. I know it's about moving forward without having any regrets, to embrace and accept what life brings and to make the best out of everything. But, I do find myself longing for what was even though in so many ways, I've outgrown that part of my life...but still, I get whiffs and tastes...and there are parts I miss. Thank you for reading for me, CN! I hope you know you're special to me, and you know why. :heart:
(((Flames))) Well, I am sorry you didn't receive the news you had so hoped to. Thank you for your last sentence too. :) You are so sweet.

celticnoodle

Hi celticnoodle :)

Yeah, you're totally right in both cases - I have a passion for an art of a certain kind and also for travelling. In fact, some people here have mentioned those two things too - though mostly water rather than air - but I do greatly enjoy travelling by air too. I'd definitely enjoy doing a job related to those things. Hmm, I am thinking... could the travel be related to language? I like travelling but I have never really thought of doing any specific kind of job related to it - and I did apply to some jobs that dealt with tourism, however I think there are people better qualified for it education-wise, so I didn't get any of those jobs. I am wondering that perhaps it might have to do with language more and interpreting? What do you think about this? Thanks for the reading :)

ETA: I have to add flying indeed IS a frequent theme in the readings you did for me, guys... Water too, but flying also now that I've read all the readings again. This is surely telling, just not sure what job exactly it wants to show me...

I never thought about language, but I would think it would, yes!

When I was thinking a job to do with traveling/by air--I was thinking that the job would be one that would have you flying all over the place, and honestly, I even had an idea of you 'talking' to groups of people. So, now that you also bring up the question of whether it could be languages and interpreting, I can see that--whether it still indicates actual traveling or not. Perhaps it was just a clue to you teaching others a new language or interpreting things into another language.

Keep us posted if this does come to be. You've got my interest piqued now wondering what this could be! And, Good Luck, to you!