See How YOU scry number two

celticnoodle

This scrying session was really a lot of fun, I think! It appears everyone did a great job on both sides of the scrying--reading for our three 'customers' and they giving great fb to us as well.

Stay tuned for the next one on Monday! :)

zayats

to sum up

Thank you, guys!!! This was really really interesting, I have never participated in anything like this before and next time I will for sure take part as a reader :)

I thought it would be interesting to mention that the readings you did for me had some common motifs, which makes me go... wow :O

- sea, water (plus water animals - whales)
- sky and flying, and... a rather unusual way of flying (saucer, hang gliding)
- colours: purple, blue
- window looking outside
- creativity, inspiration, spirit guides ; intuition

I will surely keep this all in mind and can't wait to see how it turns out.

Thanks again! :)

zayats

I never thought about language, but I would think it would, yes!

When I was thinking a job to do with traveling/by air--I was thinking that the job would be one that would have you flying all over the place, and honestly, I even had an idea of you 'talking' to groups of people. So, now that you also bring up the question of whether it could be languages and interpreting, I can see that--whether it still indicates actual traveling or not. Perhaps it was just a clue to you teaching others a new language or interpreting things into another language.

Keep us posted if this does come to be. You've got my interest piqued now wondering what this could be! And, Good Luck, to you!

Thanks for answering :) Interpreting would be nice and yes, it would involve travel, hopefully. Well, I don't know at this point what it will be... but surely I'll let you all know :D as I'm curious myself. Thanks!

Cacia

First time scrying

I just want to say that this is my first time scry and want to thank you to the lovely ladies for allowing me to do my first scry base on their questions, also want to thank you to celticnoodle for a wonderful idea.

I am new at this divination method but was happy to see that some of the things I saw resonate or make sense to the ladies who posted their questions.

Well, I am happy with this experience, and thanks again for the opportunity

many blessings to all of you.

tarotlova

Hmm, that's interesting :) My star sign is Taurus, but my Ascendant is Cancer :) I don't know much about astrology, but do you think the Cancer might play a role here?

Well, you're right in a way about me knowing what I have to do. I have lost touch with what I felt passionate about and sometimes I get reminded of it, like through Amanda's reading. I think I should go in the direction of my old passions and get in touch with them. Unfortunately, I don't live near the beach. I love the beach, though and the sea :)

Thanks for the reading! Perhaps with time I will find some additional meaning to the symbols you saw.

Sorry I don't know too much about astrology either, it's just that it was such a huge crab I saw, it took up the whole ball that I thought it might be your sign. Someone else might be able to shine a light on that here for you. I find it interesting that the color purple and water seem to be a theme in regards to your reading this is the second time I have tried to scry and I am really enjoying it, good luck!

Amanda

Sorry I don't know too much about astrology either, it's just that it was such a huge crab I saw, it took up the whole ball that I thought it might be your sign. Someone else might be able to shine a light on that here for you. I find it interesting that the color purple and water seem to be a theme in regards to your reading this is the second time I have tried to scry and I am really enjoying it, good luck!

A crab signifies "...perseverance and tenacity..." while it could also mean being "...too clingy and dependent..." and also being avoidant or "evasive". Crabs are also symbolic of an "...irritable personality..." and being "crabby".

Us Taureans surely have some awesome perseverance and tenacity. ;) :D

kcdean88

Tell me about my lover.

celticnoodle

A crab signifies "...perseverance and tenacity..." while it could also mean being "...too clingy and dependent..." and also being avoidant or "evasive". Crabs are also symbolic of an "...irritable personality..." and being "crabby".

Us Taureans surely have some awesome perseverance and tenacity. ;) :D

:laugh: no further comment!

Tell me about my lover.

This session for questions is over, kcdean. watch for the new one that will open up tomorrow, (Monday). If you are one of the first 3 questioneers, you'll be read.