Peculiar Dream

kcdean88

Hi dolls,

I was hoping for some guidance in terms of a dream I had a few days ago. I was back at my home where my parents still live. My yellow lab ran out into the alley behind the house and garage without a collar on. I ran after him and was able to get ahold of him on the back of his neck. He was digging his feet into the ground resisting being brought back into the back yard....like a bull. I was able to drag him into the backyard but noticed there was a large lion in the backyard!! I panicked and noticed the side door to the garage was open. I pulled my dog into the garage. And he was still resisting! The lion started chasing after us into the garage. I was able to see the lion through the glass window on the door. The lion noticed the automatic door on the garage was still open and ran around to the back side of the alley. I quickly started banging on the button to close the door. However, I was too late. The lion made his way into the garage. He lion lunged at my dog but I threw myself in front of him to protect him....and then I woke up.

Thoughts?

celticnoodle

Dogs are generally representing our friends and the lions can indicate many things--strength and power, leadership but also it can indicate some challenges you need to overcome a challenge that is being forced upon you.

Since you were dragging your dog to safety and then also threw yourself in front of the dog to protect him from that lion--I wonder if perhaps you are coming to the defense of a friend who may be facing some sort of trouble?

Just a thought. :)

Debra

Thanks for sharing your dream!

I see it much the same as celticnoodle. Dogs represent fidelity, loyalty, duty done from love and good character. Dog's virtues are clear and straightforward. Your behavior in the dream is also very dog-like--strenuously watching over and defending your friend.

I wonder, how does this dream make you feel? That's where I start, with my dreams.