See how YOU scry # three

celticnoodle

this thread is all about scrying. We will take 3 questions from participants here at A.T. The first three to post will then have to provide feedback on Friday, Dec. 12 through Sunday, Dec. 14. The first 3 people to post a question will be listed in here just before the picture of the crystal ball we will be using this week. The original thread starting this scrying can be seen here: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=227581

ALL QUESTIONS MUST BE LIMITED TO NO MORE THEN FIVE WORDS! Any question that is more then 5 words will NOT be read. We need to keep this short and sweet and clear, without a long paragraph explaining your question. Please, do not post questions that require a yes or a no. So, if you have a question regarding your lover, just write--

Question: Tell me about my Lover.

A question about your career?

Question: What career should I pursue?

That sort of thing. If you can't put it into 5 words, just write "Future" or "Career" or "Love". One word is GREAT!! With scrying, we do NOT want too much information please.
Please don't leave any feedback until those dates above, so you can give every scyer a chance to 'read' for you w/o being influenced by any fb prior to Friday.

Below is the crystal ball picture we will be using this week. Everyone who is going to try scrying will need to say who it is they are reading for- and post the question first before giving your post on what you saw and what you think it may mean.

Then, check back between Friday and Sunday to see how accurate you are! Don't worry about trying to get it right. Its just like when you were learning to read the cards. This exercise is really about having fun and getting an idea of how scrying works! Anyone can join in and the whole idea is to just have fun with it!

[size=4+]here is the link to the previous "see how you scry #2" if you'd like to see how it worked.
[/size]

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=227888

[size=4+]QUESTIONS ARE NOW CLOSED[/size]
QUESTIONS:
1. porcupines, What can you see about a long term commitment for porcupines?

2. cutiecutie, What makes cutiecutie attractive?

3. Ethereal, What can you see about Ethereals ex-lover communicating with her?

oops! forgot the picture!

Attachments

• crystal ball three.jpg
    crystal ball three.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 129

porcupines

Gorgeous ball!!

Career choice

Reverie

What makes me attractive.

Ethereal

X lover communicate with me?

zayats

What makes me attractive.

So I saw a tree, a rabbit, some people/shadows and a candle burning.

Those images made me feel like you're a great home-maker, you're someone people feel safe with, you're very welcoming and warm. Not sure if you like to organise events, even small ones, such as bbq etc. - seems like you're a great host. You know how to make people feel at ease, at home and you're a great entertainer - the shadows and the rabbit made me feel you got a sense of humour and maybe you like to perform or entertain people. The candle made me think of a very feminine energy of calm and ease, something like goddess Vesta. I think men really love it about you that you're such a well-rounded character and would make a great, interesting partner - someone who can take care of the surrounding but also can offer peace and fresh, positive energy to human relationships.

This is my first time scrying, so be easy on me ;)

I'll try to get to the other sitters' questions soon :)

tarotlova

What's coming up for me in the next three months? :?:

Cacia

3rd time scrying

cutie cutie

What makes attractive

You are a vibrant woman with so much energy and love to spread. People notice that you are happy about life and you are caring, loving and nurturing person. Your friends looks for your advise, for guidance they know you will always lead them to safer grounds. You are a wise person and popular, and have love for everyone, compassion.

X lover communicate with me?

Ethereal
He has out grown the relationship is branching out, I see green colors and a beautiful oak tree. Whatever happened in the past has stayed there. He learned and grown out of the relationship and is going with his own. He is into a new path in life and he is happy with the life he is leading.

celticnoodle

Gorgeous ball!!

Career choice

I look into the picture of this ball and I notice right away a being of some sort standing in the middle portion. It is a darker sort of being--with long slender arms and legs. It seems to be touching the head of a woman or a child- with its left arm. The being could be a guide, or even human, but its legs and arms seem really long and slender to me and out of proportion to its body/head.

I am wondering if it is suggesting that your career choice may be somehow linked to helping others? Leading them? Guiding them? All around this being and the 'child' the colors of green and blue. Green is the color of life and harmony. I also googled to see what else it can indicate and found that it also has a strong connection emotionally to safety--so perhaps you are taking care of others or will be some sort of advisor to others?

When I see the color green though, I automatically think of the earth and I know that the color green is a great healing color. So, not sure if you will consider working somehow with mother earth or in some healing capacity? Green is also associated with money--so whatever career choice you make, I feel it will be financially secure for you.

There are also a lot of blues around these beings as well, which is associated with water, the sky and often indicates strong intuitive abilities. Its symbolic of faith and stability, wisdom and a confident color. Also the heavens. This is a very calming color for the human body. So perhaps you will take a job that has to do with the air or or the water (oceans) or somehow working in a position that uses your intuitive abilities? Or something that offers a sense of peace and calming to yourself or others.

I don't know why, but I am seeing computers in my minds eye--not really in the ball here, but it comes to me that you will be using the computer a lot in whatever career choice you make. I have to put this down here, because it just won't leave my minds eye.

I shake that out of my mind and look at the ball again and now that being looks like a penguin to me. So perhaps working with birds/animals or something? I did get a strong sense of water being involved in your career choice--especially with the colors in this ball but most especially as at the bottom of the ball where the color turns white and the way it depicts the white there--it 'feels' like water to me. A body of water, such as a creek, river, lake or even ocean.

Of course this ball gives a strong resemblance to the earth--and to the far left of the ball I can see a rounded line, similar to what is often left behind in the air from an airplane and it goes behind the 'being'/'penguin' and continues on towards the right of the ball, as I look at it head on. Could this indicate traveling for you?

I may come back later to see if I can get more and I will do the others later as well. My eyes are starting to get tired of looking, so time to rest them! thank you for participating with a question, porcupines. :)

oh, and yes, porcupine, isn't it a beautiful ball?! another one that is not of my collection, but I'd LOVE to have it! :D

zayats

Gorgeous ball!!

Career choice

So first I saw an animal - it was a rabbit, then somehwat a frog and a horse... It made me think whether you had a toy like that when you were a child and perhaps you used to play with it and going back to those memories can perhaps give you a hint of what you wanted to do as a child...

Then I saw a man - he seemed like a king, proud and commanding - could this symbolise some external pressure to have a certain kind of career which is however not compatible with your heart's desire? It could represent father or a father figure, but...

Then this king turned into a wizard, and it seemed like all this characters, including the animals are connected to fables, story telling and crafts. Have you thought of illustrating children's books or doing some sort of craft, maybe for theatres? It seems like you're good with your hands and have a vivid imagination. I also saw a landscape that made me think of Italy - so again, beauty and art, but art that can be used and useful to others. Perhaps interior design? Or some sort of design...

But also take into consideration your dreams from when you were a child and what kind of games you played, what you pretended to be and what toys you played with :)

Cacia

Gorgeous ball!!

Career choice

Career choice
I see the face of a man but is disfigure like an alien then a tree but the trunk of the tree is growing horizontal and some of the branches are facing to the ground, there is a white sky above and turkish, green, purple and blues colors. I think a good career choice could be something related with healing like in the medicine field (nursing could be one or something like radiologist) this colors reminds me of the "EMPRESS".She is nurturing loving, caring and with this characteristics you could go with for a career that can fullfill you emotionally, not so much for the money you will make but because you will enjoy doing what you love. Seems to me that you like to help people and with that in mind those careers could be a good fit for you.

Hope this makes sense