See How YOU Scry #4

celticnoodle

I would like to know what does next year hold please :)

Okay, I got a new look into the ball for you, tarotlova and see a dog at the bottom left of the ball. It seems like a loyal and happy dog, which makes me feel like a very good friend is standing beside you, loyally. Is there a new love in here somewhere for you or a current love that is becoming even deeper in its entirety? A strength in this love that is really showing its depth for you?

I now look at this same area and the dog has morphed itself into a bull. Even the 2 horns are showing on top of its head--and I feel like you stood your ground with something that was/is going on, and perhaps this is where your love interest is either developing or standing beside you--in FULL support. I get the sense that it is going to hold something that is very important for you--and something you are going to fight for - fight to keep.

so, I'm thinking if there isn't anything developing now for the future--or if it will just spring on you. Know that someone is there beside you--helping you and supporting you in this. I also saw a bird that looked like a parrot--but looked away and when I returned to look at it again, it sudeenly looked like an owl face. So, I'll go with what the parrot could mean and then the owl. The parrot could be telling you to stay focused on what is going on around you, and take advantage of any ideas you come up with that can stimulate a new direction for you to follow. Perhaps a dream of yours to pursue? Whether spiritually or career wise, or just for fun. It can also indicate learning a new language too. And, since the owl is obviously symbolic of wisdom, I wonder if it is telling you that you will be learning something very valuable to you in the future that will enable to you to start a new path. I can't help but to think this is also a career related thing. Are you planning to find a new career? Or maybe now you are not but come next year something will just pop out for you and you'll jump on the chance! As I also feel this is a sudden thing coming about.

It does feel very positive! I don't get any sense of a timing for this though--but I do also see a bow in the ball, and feel like it maybe coming around something you celebrate-like your birthday perhaps? An anniversary? (job orlove wise).

tarotlova

Okay, I got a new look into the ball for you, tarotlova and see a dog at the bottom left of the ball. It seems like a loyal and happy dog, which makes me feel like a very good friend is standing beside you, loyally. Is there a new love in here somewhere for you or a current love that is becoming even deeper in its entirety? A strength in this love that is really showing its depth for you?

Funny everyone sees a dog at my feet which is where my dog always sits until my husband gets home, no new love as I am very happily married and seem to love him more deeply everyday.

I now look at this same area and the dog has morphed itself into a bull. Even the 2 horns are showing on top of its head--and I feel like you stood your ground with something that was/is going on, and perhaps this is where your love interest is either developing or standing beside you--in FULL support. I get the sense that it is going to hold something that is very important for you--and something you are going to fight for - fight to keep.

Hmm I did finish up on a casual job on not so friendly terms with a company I worked with once before, I thought things might of changed but no, they didn't. The boss likes to send nasty emails out to his staff, blames them for everything and got someone else to tell me I no longer have a job, so I wrote a email back and cc everyone else in it like he does, called him a keyboard warrior! My husband was right by my side and wanted to hand in my uniform and key to him, but I did i, and then thought stuff it I will give him a taste of his own medicine, which he didn't like! I used to be a real doormat in my life and I am proud to say I am no longer, I would of never had the guts to do something like this a few years ago. So prehaps I'm fighting for myself which I never used to do.

so, I'm thinking if there isn't anything developing now for the future--or if it will just spring on you. Know that someone is there beside you--helping you and supporting you in this. I also saw a bird that looked like a parrot--but looked away and when I returned to look at it again, it sudeenly looked like an owl face. So, I'll go with what the parrot could mean and then the owl. The parrot could be telling you to stay focused on what is going on around you, and take advantage of any ideas you come up with that can stimulate a new direction for you to follow. Perhaps a dream of yours to pursue? Whether spiritually or career wise, or just for fun. It can also indicate learning a new language too. And, since the owl is obviously symbolic of wisdom, I wonder if it is telling you that you will be learning something very valuable to you in the future that will enable to you to start a new path. I can't help but to think this is also a career related thing. Are you planning to find a new career? Or maybe now you are not but come next year something will just pop out for you and you'll jump on the chance! As I also feel this is a sudden thing coming about.

Well I am looking for a job, although I really want my own online Tarot reading business, I also have a book that has been in my head for years, I have started it. We would like to re-locate interstate next year too but jobs are hard to get there, my husband might be able to get a job through a friend of his who has wanted him for his company a long time. HaHa I am looking after my daughters Budgies while she is on holidays!

It does feel very positive! I don't get any sense of a timing for this though--but I do also see a bow in the ball, and feel like it maybe coming around something you celebrate-like your birthday perhaps? An anniversary? (job or love wise).

Our wedding anniversary is on the 2/01/14 and my Birthday is in March so who knows! Thank you for your reading :) My comments are in-between the paragraphs!

Update I have just accepted a new job, I start on the 5/01/15, it is kind of different to what I have been doing working for a plumber but on the office side of things re-scheduling jobs for the plumbers when they will be running late etc. 7.30-3.00 love the early hours!

celticnoodle

Our wedding anniversary is on the 2/01/14 and my Birthday is in March so who knows! Thank you for your reading :) My comments are in-between the paragraphs!

thank you, tarotlova, but please wait for giving fb till Friday to Sunday. I didn't want fb to 'help' other possible scryers. thanks!

celticnoodle

I want third seat! :)

Snapshot of "The One" Future Career

Okay, starting again, with I hope fresh views since the last peek. :)

I see an airplane--but it looks like an old airplane to me--like I use to see where I grew up--an old Navy type airplane. I am not sure if your family is tied at all to the military or if you work for a contracting company that works with the military in any fashion, but that sort of came to mind for me. Also, of course, travel, which an airplane definitely represents. It seems to be flying over a large body of water and below it appears there are small islands. I can't recall where you live, Amanda, but would you be living on an island now or considering a move to an island and perhaps some new job that would entail working there? Or perhaps in the traveling industry?

Now, I also see a small cat sitting down towards the bottom of the ball and he seems to be looking at a white blog that is in front of its face-to the right of the ball as you are looking at it. I'm not sure if this white blob is a mouse, as I could see it being a mouse, if I really try, :laugh: or is it a bug/butterfly? because again, I can see it as any of these things as well. :D

I wonder, if you will be tempted with a career that could take you abroad--possibly to some island?

I also see a door that is a white color in the middle right portion of the ball. It gives me the feeling that a new opportunity will present itself to you that you will consider. I think this is something that you may not have considered before--because I get an image in my mind of you sitting and really thinking hard about this. Considering it and yet, wondering if this is the right move for you or if you are just being silly about even considering this.

So, now this makes me feel like whatever the future career will be--it may be something that you aren't considering right now, but somehow, someway, an opportunity presents itself to you that you consider a wild choice--and yet very tempting...

Now, I also saw a tiger - orange and black striped one, coming into my mind as I looked at the ball on the far left side of it. Obviously, the orange and black coloring is what my mind is showing--since the ball is this glorious purple color.:laugh: But, I think the orange and black striped tiger is important symbolism to this.

The tiger symbolizes power and strength and is a a symbol of wealth. (that's nice, eh? :)).
He is also known to be the protector of the dead and protects them and brings them peace. They are associated with summer, fire and the sun--so, perhaps if an island IS in the cards to you--it'll at least be one where it is warm! :D

It can be that the tiger will help you to find a career where you will have more wealth come into your life though-so consider this when you are looking for that job and call upon the Tiger to help you find the right position that will prove to be a financially stable one!

The Tiger also is one that urges you to be bold and try for things you wish to have. He also could be here to remind you to really be aware of what is being offered to you, because things may not always be as they appear.

Now, another interesting note to keep in mind is that the Tiger is a guide for healers! So, I'm not sure if you would consider a position in the healing field? The Tiger is also known to be a hunger at night--and alone, so perhaps the career you will chose will be something that you do alone--or even at night.

This leavens quite a lot of options here, for you--so hopefully something exciting and interesting is going to be offered to you. I hope something here fits--as I feel like I hit quite a few DIFFERENT possibilities! :laugh: It was all over the place here! :)

celticnoodle

Question: Future long-term love :)

-----

Thank you for the clarification and for letting me sit, Celticnoodle :)

Okay, now for you, Yippee! :)

I took a break to eat dinner and now that is done, hope I can see something for you.

So, I am looking at the crystal and I noticed in the bottom part of the balls middle, it appears the darker image looks a bit like a huge ship to me. There is a bright round moon behind it, in the sky and so this also gives the illusion of the ship sailing at night in the water.

Below in the water of this image, I can see something swimming up towards the top of the water and the ship sailing through. This 'thing' doesn't really give off any hint as to what it is, but it makes me think of something magical, like perhaps a mermaid. :) there are bright white lights all around it as well, and so it just gives off the idea/feeling of something light and positive.

So, a ship sailing the waters made me think of googling it to see what would come up. This song came up and I thought, "OMG! This is it!" :D

"Ships In The Night" by Mat Kearney. I was going to copy all the lyrics here, but its awfully long, and I figured it'd be better to just give you the link to read them/listen to it.

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/matkearney/shipsinthenight.html

Btw, its a sad song over all--so I'll just say that I wonder if your future long term love is someone you know now and haven't had such a great relationship with in the past--either recent past or long past? If this is a strong possibility, the full moon is often noted to foretell something crazy coming to be. Though, when I look up the symbolic meaning of a full moon, it seems that it is seen to symbolize power, fullness and the obtainment of desire and a peak of clarity. Doesn't say anything about anything odd happening--which I've always heard from others mouths and even blame the full moon on myself at times! :D hmmm...I'll leave it there and let you decide what it could mean....

The Ship can indicate you exploring your emotions. It can also indicate that you are going through some emotional turmoil in your life, but you are still standing tall.

Even the ocean can symbolize the state of your emotions and feelings.

The Mermaid can symbolize the female aspect of yourself that is mysterious and secretive. It may also show a fear of sex.

So, I'm not sure if any of this makes sense to you, and its not as happy as I had hoped the reading would be for you--but this is what I saw.

tarotlova

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tarotlova - Next year:

1. Older Man
2. Bride
3. Winged Monkey (Wizard of Oz)

I had a very difficult time trying to scry into next year for you. The strongest-feeling symbol I got was the Older Man. By ‘older’ I mean that he felt older than me (I’m 28) – the age “38” came to me so I figure his age is that or thereabouts, and this person felt very “real” and “close” to you (that is, he’s not symbolizing anything; he’s really just a man in your life). I noticed the hair at the top sides of his head is receding a little bit.

The Bride felt more connected to your energy however, and I’m not sure how this connects to the man. My symbolism for ‘bride’ simply indicates a ‘union or partnership’ but can indicate a desire for marriage, feminine qualities in general, or it may symbolize purity. Perhaps it is simply indicating to me that you are his ‘bride’ or ‘partner’ and you desire something more for the two of you.

There was a single Winged Monkey, like from The Wizard of Oz. Here is the chapter of the story on the Winged Monkeys. Based on this chapter which feels very right to me for interpretation, it seems to suggest that you may continue “travelling” in the “wrong” direction, until you call upon the power of something you have had in your possession this whole time as you’ve been wandering aimlessly. The directions in the story may also be significant here – this chapter comes after Dorothy and her crew leaves the Wicked Witch of the West’s castle and are trying to head East to the Emerald City. By utilizing the charm inside the golden cap, Dorothy calls the Winged Monkeys to her aid (as they are bound to 3 wishes by the cap bearer) and asks the monkeys to take them to the Emerald City. They are there in no time, which kind of sucks, since Dorothy and her companions wasted so much time walking endlessly in the wrong direction unaware they had the answer right inside the golden cap to get easily and effortlessly where it is they wanted to go.

I had these symbols written down since Monday, they just kind of forced me to dig a little deeper to figure them out. Hope it makes sense!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well my husband is 49 and I am 48, and he is receding a little on the sides near the top off his head! We met when we were 38 too. The directions you hit on were spot on as we want to move back East, hopefully next year. The desire for something more for both of us is this move as he is unhappy here and wants to move back home and I want him to be happy as he has done so much for me it's incredible, Thanks for your insight! :)

Amanda

Feedback

Hope you don't mind CN -- it's nearly Friday, so I thought I'd go ahead and post my feedback now since I just started a new class and have some work to do this weekend... I also have a Christmas party to go to and some shopping to do so it's probably best I just do it now while I'm here at the computer!

At a glance, I saw.....

1. Demonic Unicorn

2. Klu Klux Klan Half

3. Solemn Serious Face

1. Your future career is going to be one hellish dream to acquire but that does NOT mean it won't exist or you won't succeed. A snapshot of your "ONE "could possibly be a bit of a nightmare to accomplish so be prepared for that.

2. A part of this career may be influenced by, directed at or brought to you by a possible illiberal group... OR.. something about this work will be "undercover" in some way. So unless what I really saw was half of a ghost which could turn this to a whole other direction, meaning it could merely be a phantom idea, I'd say it's partially founded by sectarians.

3. This career is going to require that you become extremely serious about the nature or severity of the group you will become part of. Keep in mind the professionalism of this career is up there and it feels to be a bit of a "stuffed shirt" group. I do get the feeling here that when you get in, it will be the crème of the crop and not just some Mom and Pop position.

Good luck!

I believe it'll probably be hellish to get there. That is my "weak spot" in my life. For some people it's love, for others its money... for me, it's "Career" (although, money hasn't been great for me either, but I don't really care about that). LOL I'm always wondering about "The One" with regards to career. Perhaps part of the problem is demonic unicorns don't exist, and maybe I need to lay off such an aggressively idealistic focus (that is, a narrow focus on "The One")?

The Ku Klux Klan... I have no idea what kind of job that could be talking about unless it is saying something again about 'aggressive ideals'. I looked around for info on the KKK and the only thing somewhat work-related that I could come up with is that it is a small group (roughly 5-8,000 members) and they are anti-union in the work-place, which I can agree with. Also, I enjoy watching Undercover Boss even though it seems somewhat scripted and good for PR, but I appreciate the gesture of powerful people taking time to notice the little guy working for them. I think about that kind of scenario a lot actually, where if I ever get into an extremely advantageous position, I'd be (secretly and anonymously) trying to do more for people who may have struggled like me to get somewhere. I don't know about the sectarian notion... no job type is springing to mind from that... interestingly, I am the same personality type as MLK Jr. -- I could see myself becoming a social activist (but eh... for the good guys; I'm an altruistic type, not a right-wing extremist..lol). Perhaps this KKK symbolism you saw says I may have negative followers of some kind. I think Abe Lincoln had the same personality type too... and I've thought about this before... people like me GET SHOT!

Crème of the crop? Stuffed shirt? Not sure that's my style, but I've travelled down wrong roads before. I AM working on my Master of Science in Management which could surely lead in that direction.

Thanks Goth! Hope my feedback is helpful to you. :)

Hi!
Your reading was harder than the other 2 and the images I received that were willing to show themselves to me felt a bit choppy.

Right away I got the district of Columbia. I guess today that would be DC. I saw a bell (the jingle bell kind), and hieroglyphic symbols. I could hear water drops falling in a cave. I received the word 'counterbalance'. SSI also came to mind. I saw a handsome man with a moustache. I saw a big pair of pliers. I saw an eye. Finally an oil company came to mind.

My prediction is you will work for an oil drilling company in an oversight capacity that may require you to go on site in foreign countries occasionally. My second prediction is that you will work for the government overseeing environmental issues like oil drilling. Maybe you will be required to ring the bell in some way. I'm not sure where the handsome man with a moustache fits in, unless it's your husband. I'm inclined to say you will work mostly with men. Your work will definitely involve nature in some form.

This felt random, but I did my best with how tired I am tonight!
:love:

I've been to D.C. and didn't like it -- it seemed too crowded. It seemed worse than NYC to me. LOL I have no intentions of ever going there again, but you never know. It is the nation's capital and lots of business and government stuff goes on there or through there and I am involved with business in my studies. I do prefer that my husband keep some facial hair, specifically a trimmed up mustache and goatee. There is lots of business having to do with oil around my current part of the world and I have had countless indicators from psychic readings, tarot readings, astrology readings, etc. having something to do with foreign countries --- even indicators for my college courses indicate that I have a high tolerance for cultural diversity and could be a global leader of some kind. My own scrying session on my question with this week's ball turned up Christ the Redeemer which is the statue in Rio...maybe it's nothing. I could see myself working with men or in a masculine job field -- my studies are Management, and I currently live in a rural area... a lot of the work here is masculine (factories, farming, oil industry, etc.). Naturally, I do care about the environment as well... I'd prefer to be involved with something that doesn't harm it. :)

Thanks cutiecutie, I hope my feedback is helpful to you!

Okay, starting again, with I hope fresh views since the last peek. :)

I see an airplane--but it looks like an old airplane to me--like I use to see where I grew up--an old Navy type airplane. I am not sure if your family is tied at all to the military or if you work for a contracting company that works with the military in any fashion, but that sort of came to mind for me. Also, of course, travel, which an airplane definitely represents. It seems to be flying over a large body of water and below it appears there are small islands. I can't recall where you live, Amanda, but would you be living on an island now or considering a move to an island and perhaps some new job that would entail working there? Or perhaps in the traveling industry?

Pretty much my entire family was involved with the Army (only one in the Navy). I probably would have gone into the Army myself if someone I still hold in very high regard hadn't died from injuries in Iraq when I was 18 in 2004. I had a conversation with a Marine a couple of classes ago and I told him that I had once considered flying planes for the Army. We discussed flying strategy. The Professor of that same course (a former 2-Star General with the U.S. Army - Europe Division) was apparently impressed enough by my (attitude? work? ethics? I don't really know..) that he offered to be a reference saying, "I would be happy to serve as a reference for your career endeavors." I currently live in Ohio, and I don't currently have any foreign work connections. However, when scrying for myself this week, I saw an island with a large mountain on it and what looked like palm trees all around the base of it, and I saw the statue of Christ the Redeemer which I know is in Brazil (I don't know what kind of trees they have though or if they have mountains).

Now, I also see a small cat sitting down towards the bottom of the ball and he seems to be looking at a white blog that is in front of its face-to the right of the ball as you are looking at it. I'm not sure if this white blob is a mouse, as I could see it being a mouse, if I really try, :laugh: or is it a bug/butterfly? because again, I can see it as any of these things as well. :D

I wonder, if you will be tempted with a career that could take you abroad--possibly to some island?

Well, I currently have 3 cats, of which 1 is definitely my 'baby'. His name is Pepper, and he is all black, and we are the RWS Queen of Wands duo for sure. He is always near me no matter what; when I ask him if he is ready for bed, he always jumps right up into his spot near my head and chest to go to sleep with me. I also have a black panther as an animal guide... I always had dreams of this animal, and then a few years ago I had a psychic painting done and the black panther showed up in the painting.

Is Brazil an island? I guess I really need to look this up and check this out further... cutiecutie also said something about a foreign place, heard water droplets falling in a cave, and mentioned something having to do with nature.

I also see a door that is a white color in the middle right portion of the ball. It gives me the feeling that a new opportunity will present itself to you that you will consider. I think this is something that you may not have considered before--because I get an image in my mind of you sitting and really thinking hard about this. Considering it and yet, wondering if this is the right move for you or if you are just being silly about even considering this.

So, now this makes me feel like whatever the future career will be--it may be something that you aren't considering right now, but somehow, someway, an opportunity presents itself to you that you consider a wild choice--and yet very tempting...

Well, the former Army General offering to serve as a reference for me is something that I never would have expected in a million years, and I would love to take him up on that offer, as he said he knows a V.P. of a well-established head-hunting firm that could certainly help out -- the problem is, I don't know what I want to do!! LOL I just have no idea the kind of direction I want to go in, and life surely isn't giving me any really noticeable clues... (well, maybe now it is since you guys are picking up on some similar things!)

Now, I also saw a tiger - orange and black striped one, coming into my mind as I looked at the ball on the far left side of it. Obviously, the orange and black coloring is what my mind is showing--since the ball is this glorious purple color.:laugh: But, I think the orange and black striped tiger is important symbolism to this.

Interesting. My Chinese sign is Tiger. (I guess I have a lot of cat influences! LOL)

The tiger symbolizes power and strength and is a a symbol of wealth. (that's nice, eh? :)).
He is also known to be the protector of the dead and protects them and brings them peace. They are associated with summer, fire and the sun--so, perhaps if an island IS in the cards to you--it'll at least be one where it is warm! :D

Interestingly, Christ the Redeemer in Rio was chosen to be depicted with his arms outstretched as a symbol for peace. Brazil is warm, right? Do they have tigers? LOL

It can be that the tiger will help you to find a career where you will have more wealth come into your life though-so consider this when you are looking for that job and call upon the Tiger to help you find the right position that will prove to be a financially stable one!

Well I could definitely use that, especially with all these school expenses I'm racking up. LOL

The Tiger also is one that urges you to be bold and try for things you wish to have. He also could be here to remind you to really be aware of what is being offered to you, because things may not always be as they appear.

I definitely need to be more bold. I actually wrote about that in one of my leadership courses... about learning to be braver and bolder.

Now, another interesting note to keep in mind is that the Tiger is a guide for healers! So, I'm not sure if you would consider a position in the healing field? The Tiger is also known to be a hunger at night--and alone, so perhaps the career you will chose will be something that you do alone--or even at night.

I'm working on my Master of Science in Management. Healthcare wouldn't be my first choice, though I have considered a Psychology degree as well. However, that is not to say that I couldn't also manage some aspect in that industry (management is so broad, and probably part of my problem, since I am only emphasizing with Leadership). I could definitely see myself working alone, or in a consultation type of capacity or as a specialist of some kind. It's definitely a part of the INFJ personality -- we're a bit "lone wolf" and can't stand to manage things in a way that suits others to the disservice of our own ideals, policies, and practices. It actually says of my personality type that we should find a career with high autonomy or work for ourselves.

This leavens quite a lot of options here, for you--so hopefully something exciting and interesting is going to be offered to you. I hope something here fits--as I feel like I hit quite a few DIFFERENT possibilities! :laugh: It was all over the place here! :)

Definitely interesting for sure to have all these foreign/island things and you specifically picked up on a lot of things about me with regard to military connections and cats; color me impressed! :D

celticnoodle

Hope you don't mind CN -- it's nearly Friday, so I thought I'd go ahead and post my feedback now since I just started a new class and have some work to do this weekend... I also have a Christmas party to go to and some shopping to do so it's probably best I just do it now while I'm here at the computer!
no, not at all--as it IS Friday now! :D
Pretty much my entire family was involved with the Army (only one in the Navy). I probably would have gone into the Army myself if someone I still hold in very high regard hadn't died from injuries in Iraq when I was 18 in 2004. I had a conversation with a Marine a couple of classes ago and I told him that I had once considered flying planes for the Army. We discussed flying strategy. The Professor of that same course (a former 2-Star General with the U.S. Army - Europe Division) was apparently impressed enough by my (attitude? work? ethics? I don't really know..) that he offered to be a reference saying, "I would be happy to serve as a reference for your career endeavors." I currently live in Ohio, and I don't currently have any foreign work connections. However, when scrying for myself this week, I saw an island with a large mountain on it and what looked like palm trees all around the base of it, and I saw the statue of Christ the Redeemer which I know is in Brazil (I don't know what kind of trees they have though or if they have mountains).
ah! well, I came very close to saying I thought you MIGHT be considering a military position too! darn, I wish I had put that. I still fall short of my own advice to others--"always put down everything you get--no matter how silly or wrong it seems to be". :laugh: oh well!

The base where I grew up did have a bit of everyone there from each branch of service, as it was also a flight school. But mostly Navy and Marines, I think. Cool about the island bit! glad you could get what all I was seeing here. And, interesting "D.C" was brought up in someone elses reading too--as there are lots of military bases around there (incl. the one where I grew up) as well as many contractors who work for the military or the capital or government. I love that city myself! And, much prefer it to NYC then you, apparently. :laugh:

Well, I currently have 3 cats, of which 1 is definitely my 'baby'. His name is Pepper, and he is all black, and we are the RWS Queen of Wands duo for sure. He is always near me no matter what; when I ask him if he is ready for bed, he always jumps right up into his spot near my head and chest to go to sleep with me. I also have a black panther as an animal guide... I always had dreams of this animal, and then a few years ago I had a psychic painting done and the black panther showed up in the painting.
:) so cute, Pepper and you! I think we have spoken together before about our black panther animal guide (or was it someone else?). I had forgotten this about you though--if it was you I picked it up on before.

Is Brazil an island? I guess I really need to look this up and check this out further... cutiecutie also said something about a foreign place, heard water droplets falling in a cave, and mentioned something having to do with nature.

No, Brazil is not an island, but it is on the Atlantic Ocean, so perhaps if Brazil is the place, you'll be Ocean side? I do have a lot of crystal caves in Brazil! There is one called Blue Lake Cave--in Brazil, that is suppose to be magnificent! Google it. I think its prehistoric too-so it sounds like it would be really a cool place to explore. Magical and Spriitual and of course very much tied to nature.

Well, the former Army General offering to serve as a reference for me is something that I never would have expected in a million years, and I would love to take him up on that offer, as he said he knows a V.P. of a well-established head-hunting firm that could certainly help out -- the problem is, I don't know what I want to do!! LOL I just have no idea the kind of direction I want to go in, and life surely isn't giving me any really noticeable clues... (well, maybe now it is since you guys are picking up on some similar things!)
Wow! that is wonderful and I think he would be a great one to use as an reference and perhaps an advisor to you. You do have military all around you, don't you! :)

Interesting. My Chinese sign is Tiger. (I guess I have a lot of cat influences! LOL)
I have tiger as one of my power animals too. I'm also surrounded by cat influences. :D Beautiful animals.

Interestingly, Christ the Redeemer in Rio was chosen to be depicted with his arms outstretched as a symbol for peace. Brazil is warm, right? Do they have tigers? LOL
No, but I know they have jaguars (panthers)! I believe it is very warm there--I could be wrong though. Hubby traveled there recently and will be going back--and while he was there, he was hot--but that doesn't mean anything because he thinks 60 degrees F is warm. :rolleyes:

Well I could definitely use that, especially with all these school expenses I'm racking up. LOL
I definitely need to be more bold. I actually wrote about that in one of my leadership courses... about learning to be braver and bolder.
ah! no wonder Tiger is around you! :D

I'm working on my Master of Science in Management. Healthcare wouldn't be my first choice, though I have considered a Psychology degree as well. However, that is not to say that I couldn't also manage some aspect in that industry (management is so broad, and probably part of my problem, since I am only emphasizing with Leadership). I could definitely see myself working alone, or in a consultation type of capacity or as a specialist of some kind. It's definitely a part of the INFJ personality -- we're a bit "lone wolf" and can't stand to manage things in a way that suits others to the disservice of our own ideals, policies, and practices. It actually says of my personality type that we should find a career with high autonomy or work for ourselves.
wow! good for you! And, I'm glad I hit on that too--about it being something that is a loner position too. it sounds like you I guess.

Definitely interesting for sure to have all these foreign/island things and you specifically picked up on a lot of things about me with regard to military connections and cats; color me impressed! :D

:laugh: me too! I am astounded at how well I can do the scrying with the picture of a ball. lol. I'm TERRIBLE at scrying at home with my own crystal balls. I might have found a new thing here for myself! :D

Thank you for your great fb, Amanda and good luck at whatever you decide to grab ahold of. I think it does sound like you will do well no matter which path you choose to take! :thumbsup:

Yippee

I think this may be for you, as I looked at the crystal ball before any of the questions were asked and I saw all these images; The first thing I saw was a huge Dragonfly, The dragonfly, in almost every part of the world symbolizes change and change in the perspective of self realization; and the kind of change that has its source in mental and emotional maturity and the understanding of the deeper meaning of life. It is also associated with water so you might meet someone close to a body of water? I also saw a castle on top of a hill which had two caves at the bottom of it, you might have a choice of two paths which will lead you to the right person all i can say on this is to follow your heart. There was also a comet on the left hand side of castle so I'm thinking this love will be an out of the world type of feeling. I clearly saw a love heart pendant, a woman's face with sunglasses on it at the bottom right she has very delicate fine features. I saw an ice cream cone! I also saw what at first thought to be a Easter Island head times three but now I think it is Mt Rushmore as they are definitely carved out of rock with goatee's, you might meet someone there perhaps? I also saw a fish beneath the Dragonfly a butterfly and quartz crystal wand. So with all these wings I think love will come swiftly to you and since fish can represent fertility and money he may be well off. So in summary water will be important, stone, wings and fish and a castle/house, mountain. I was thinking that the ice cream might represent a hot place you could be sitting by a lake eating one feeding fish and meet the love of your life! :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to write it all out :) Hehe, hopefully this reading is for me, I wouldn’t want to claim it from anyone else :)

Oh, what a lovely image of the dragonfly. Thank you for explaining its significance, as well :) You know, I am definitely going through some changes in my life, where I am maturing and going through a lot of self-realization. I understand the things that I want and value in life. I am learning to appreciate the time alone, and to love me. So I do feel that I am slowly changing in my maturity with my emotional and mental sense! Yes, I’ve also been thinking about life and spirituality, a lot, lately :)

I definitely can understand the choices! In the past, I hadn’t always made the best choices, but I feel it’s because I had not ‘grown up’ and was quite immature. I still have my learning and growing up to do, but I certainly feel I am in a better place to make good choices :) (Or so I hope!)

Hehe I have never worn sunglasses before, so perhaps there is a significance to that!
Oh how neat, Mount Rushmore! I don’t think I’ll be venturing there anytime soon, but it is always a possibility. I would like to stay rooted here in Canada until I feel stable with my career/finances, and then travel later on :) The Easter Islands is a place I would certainly love to travel to, one day :)

Ahhh, I love ice-cream! I haven’t had one in awhile! Perhaps I do end up meeting someone in the summer, where I’m eating ice-cream. It’s winter right now, so it might not happen too swiftly :) It will be in another 5 more months before the weather turns hotter, hehe.

It all sounds very lovely, but I can’t connect the mountain and water to me very well. I live in the city, and there are no mountains nearby. I don’t live near any bodies of water, but that would be a lovely experience. I could go to the beach, but I haven’t gone to one in a long time, and I don’t go out of my way to venture to lakes/ponds.

Thank you very much for the reading! Will update if anything else comes to mind :)

Yippee

Yippee – Future Long-Term Love:

1. Key
2. Shaman
3. Gathering

I first saw a key and it gave me the sense of there being something important that you needed to know with regards to your question. I think it is highlighting something of importance that may stand out to you to indicate that you are on the right path in finding this long-term love. I did see a man in ceremonial robes, and after I sat with the energy for a moment, I decided that he did not feel like the long-term love, but he was important for you to get there. He felt very earthy, and so I decided he must be a shaman. Whatever he is exactly, he felt very spiritual, yet very earthy and it seemed to me that this would be a person that you could gain a lot of wisdom and knowledge from to help you on your path with regard to long-term love. This person could perhaps help you turn negative energies into positive ones. The gathering I saw was of three people, and their energies felt feminine… I could not tell specific features, what seemed most important was that they had ‘gathered’ together and you are a part of this. I do not know if this is perhaps in some way connected to the guy and this is perhaps a group or something you are a part of that he leads… my other thought is that these three ladies are various aspects of you that need ‘gathered together’ and unified. Whatever it is exactly about the 3 people gathered, it seems like the man is the one with answers to help you along.

I like the picture of the key :) It could be because I tie it to a meaning of success or "unlocking" something special. I do think I am on the right path for myself, but I’m not sure if I’m on the right path for romance, if that makes sense. I feel I’m working on myself, first, and the rest will fall into place if it’s meant to be. The shamanistic person sounds very grounded and what I would love to have in a mentor! I wish I could say who this person is, as I haven’t really met someone very earthy. I’ll definitely be mindful of any wise and spiritual men who come along my path :) What a gift, turning negative energies into positive ones :) I can sometimes find myself in moments of self-doubt, so that would come in very beautifully. I bet I would have a lot of wonderful things to learn from him!

I am not yet sure of the significance regarding the gathering with feminine energies. Rather than thinking of it as three separate people, I think you are right, that it could be three different parts of me that are gathered together :) I think one of them would be my mental self, as I can be a critical self-thinker at times. It makes me think that I will be becoming more balanced and harmonious with myself, though that could just be wishful thinking, haha :) I do know that I can be a great supporter to others, but don't offer the same support to myself at times. Perhaps the shaman will guide me to a path of being more free from self-worry etc.

Thank you for the reading :) I will be sure to let you know about the shaman and gathering if more information comes up!