The Tower in love readings for single people

yannie

I did a search on here and found that quite a number of single people have gotten the Tower in their love readings, whether negative or positive in context.

So I decided to start this thread hoping that people can share their Tower experiences from Tower-readings done when single.

For me, the Tower actually popped up twice in love readings I did for myself, spaced a year or so apart. The first Tower was in the "How it will begin" position. The second one in the "future energies that will bind or separate" position. Nothing's happened yet, so I'm waiting to see what that means for me.

People who have gotten the Tower love card while single - what did that card turn out to mean for you?

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Hi yannie,

As you wish to discuss the Tower, please edit your post to remove all the other cards you've mentioned. They just muddy the discussion you wish to have on the Tower.

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards

@rtemouri

Hello yannie :)
Well, last year i had the tower a couple of times in my readings about a guy i was interested in.Nothing happened between us! But after a few months my feelings changed..how long can you wait for someone who never makes a move???Also suddenly i've met someone else.so i think that the tower ment for me that everything is falling apart in this situation, but also suddenly i fell in love with someone else.
Now if you are single and you are asking for your love life, what will come for example, it might mean that you will meet someone in an unexpected way, or love at first sight.
Also, in a reading for a friend who was interested for a man who was commited to another woman, the tower indicated that he will separate and start a relationship with the new girl.

yannie

Hi yannie,

As you wish to discuss the Tower, please edit your post to remove all the other cards you've mentioned. They just muddy the discussion you wish to have on the Tower.

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards

Done!

yannie

Hello yannie :)
Well, last year i had the tower a couple of times in my readings about a guy i was interested in.Nothing happened between us! But after a few months my feelings changed..how long can you wait for someone who never makes a move???Also suddenly i've met someone else.so i think that the tower ment for me that everything is falling apart in this situation, but also suddenly i fell in love with someone else.
Now if you are single and you are asking for your love life, what will come for example, it might mean that you will meet someone in an unexpected way, or love at first sight.
Also, in a reading for a friend who was interested for a man who was commited to another woman, the tower indicated that he will separate and start a relationship with the new girl.

Ah, a complete change in interest. That is a tower moment indeed. Both your examples seem to involve some loss in the process.

mary_leo

Since the question was made for a single person, I would read it at love at first sight, like a lightning striking.
In my opinion the tower mean sudden and unexpected changes.

Enviado de meu MotoG3-TE usando Tapatalk

@rtemouri

What about if you are single and you are asking for someone's feelings about you?it can be love at first sight or something else?what do you think?

@rtemouri

Ah, a complete change in interest. That is a tower moment indeed. Both your examples seem to involve some loss in the process.
Yes, these are two readings that i remember.For telling the truth i don't feel very good when i see the tower because once it indicated a car accident that i had a few days after a reading.
But i think that it's a card that can mean many things.Definitely things that happen in a sudden and unexpected way.

mary_leo

What about if you are single and you are asking for someone's feelings about you?it can be love at first sight or something else?what do you think?
Well if you are asking about somebody's feelings for someone, I think it would have a different meaning, a sudden change of heart.
It would depend on the position of the card and the surrounding cards and most importantly, the question that was asked.
To me, the tower means sudden and unexpected change, something that would cause a big impact.
Hope it helps

Enviado de meu MotoG3-TE usando Tapatalk

yannie

Mary_leo, yes I've read that the Tower can mean love at first sight. It means sudden and unexpected change in general too.

At my stage in life, I'm not sure love at first sight is even possible anymore :laugh: but I am just recovering from a Tower phase, and am so OVER the Tower right now. To have it pop up in my love reading...meh.

@artemouri, if the Tower came up for someone's feelings about me...I don't know, it can be taken so many ways, positive and negative. How someone feels about me is a question I'd rather not ask.