What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 5

Carla

Finally received that Celtic from Canada. Thank goodness!

Rhoswen

Visconti Sforza (Pierpont Morgan).

I'm excited! Can't wait to examine these up-close-and-personal.

Tarot Fairy

I received my Steampunk deck today within 5 days from the UK!

cardlady22

Just got a box from MoonGypsy . . . but I can't open it yet.
*fidgets impatiently*

Brotherhood of Light Tarot aka C.C. Zain Tarot--VINTAGE--black and white :angel: :p

Tarot de Marseille (Fournier)
Fifth Tarot

Asbestos Mango

Amazon has e-mailed me and the Steampunk Tarot is on its way. I'm really looking forward to playing with this new toy.

rylla

I've got the Hive III and got a notification that Mary-el has SHIPPED!!!!! from Amazon
(and my deep-deep jelousy toward those who already have this deck is going to end soon...:)

Wee_Gypsy

Still waiting on
(all birthday presents) and yay for being an Aries!!!!

-an extra/backup Thoth
of course I have a Thoth already :D

-just found out I won on EBAY (the bain of my existence) a Writh deck (US Games)---
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/oswald-wirth/
I already have the LS one....

-a deck of cat playing cards...not for divination (I play cards too), plus they are cute

-a cup and saucer with the Zodiac on it, like a ''fortune telling cup'' for fun (matches the metaphysical decor in my study)

-The Egyptain Senet Tarot

-A Stele of Revealing repro (hopefully it comes by the first week in april....)

-a brass Edwardian period Imp/demon plaque...also for fun and for decor for my backroom where I keep my cards as well as my magickal library, and gems, black mirrors, candles, insence ect...all the good (metaphysical), stuff...but what else is there???

as I await the ''magickal mailman'' all next week
:) :D

Libra8ca

Got two silk velvet Baroque Bohemian Cats tarot bags (Hermit with black velvet and 2 of Pentacles with burgundy velvet) and an amethyst crystal. :D The silk velvet is so soft... :heart:, my decks will be dressed in style :laugh:.

Endorphine

Hope it'll be the Kitchen Tarot soon.
Just wanted something "cozy" [but not Housewives] and funny [or quirky] to play with, when in the bad mood.