Cleansing with sound energy

November's Dawn

I also have a Djembe but I'm not sure will drumming effect stones the same way as a high vibration sounds.

stonesatiety

Stones seem to enjoy any joyful sounds we make. Although I like to play directly onto stones with didgeridoo, while drumming I usually just place stones where they want to be. If I want to clear a particular stone, building, area, etc., I look at it while drumming with that intention. Our eyes can be quite powerful. Pay attention to how your body feels to check progress. Is there tension, antsy feeling, etc.? Take your time until you feel somewhat smooth and the same all over.

Regarding different frequencies, intention sets the stage, but different sounds effect stones differently. It is the same with humans. I have had people who love high frequencies avoid lower ranges like those of didgeridoos and drums. My knowing told me the low range sounds and the earth spirits they call can perform powerful healing, but as usual, the person in question must be ready and give permission.

For years I have worked on clearing and balancing the entire range of vibration that I am, rather than attempting to move into higher frequencies. The higher ranges are a great place to rest, but for me anyway, we need the lower ranges cleared as well. (For the cosmic party. Remember?)

shelikes2read

Here's an interesting little video. This crystal practitioner uses other methods to clear her crystals, but then charges them via sound. I would condense both the cleansing and the charging into one process and use sound for both, but that's just me. Everyone's mileage may vary. ;)

Anyway, I thought this was worth sharing because this is the first time I've watched "singing" laser crystals being used as such. They sound really pretty to my ears -- maybe it's time for me to be on the lookout for some. :)

BTW -- OMG where did she get those huge stones? LOL. Holy empty wallets, Batman -- those must have cost a fortune. Maybe when you turn pro, you can write them off as a business expense. Maybe I need to go pro ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwxWgP0dPg8

stonesatiety

That's a fun video shelikes! One crystal here that's around the size of the one she clears turned out to be a high-pitched singing lazer too! If you have lazerwands lying around, you might have some already. Hold the crystal with your fingers touching only the edges. Place your ear close to the crystal and tap it with a fingernail. How exciting to find singing crystals in the house!!!

I have a few pairs of diamantia lazerwands that I purchased as singing lazerwand pairs. If tapped together, the sound will clear crystals, humans or whatever, as well as the technique the woman uses on the video.

As usual, thanks for sharing!

shelikes2read

Thanks!

Now that I think of it, I have a whole lot of small laser points, which I originally got for the purposes of making jewelry and wands. I think I'll give them a listen to see if I've got any wee singing points among them.

It's funny -- the more we start researching these topics, the more different-but-related topics make an appearance. I never heard of a LOT of the things in this thread prior to this year, when I came across the topics that were discussed early in the thread. One good chakra-balancing session later, I was hooked on sound therapy, lol.

shelikes2read

After reading up on singing laser crystals, I started wondering if any of the MANY jewelry points I have, for making wands and jewelry items, were singers. So I just went through them all -- which was a project! lol -- and identified four singers in the bunch. I'll use them with my other sound-producing tools.

Edit to add: Here's a cool YouTube video I found. One of my cats, who was sleeping next to me, woke up and took a keen interest in the computer when he heard the ringing crystals. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfdKczDvZa8

shelikes2read

OOOO, I am going to have some serious fun. I just got the first of three eBay purchases. This one consists of three large (4.5") singing Lemurian laser wands. The other two orders involve two singing wands each.

I have been practicing getting different kinds of pings out of them by touching them to each other on different faces, tapping them gently on one another in different locations, and drawing a small 1.5" Lemurian DT wand along their various faces. (I posted a video link not long ago that showed this technique.) The little Lemurian was among my jewelry points, before I went on the above-mentioned treasure hunt to see if any of the points were singers. It has an interesting tone -- not quite as clear as the singing wands, but different from the obviously non-singers. Maybe it needs a new classification, like semi-singer. :)

I think I'll enjoy getting the knack of using these.

Edit to add: I was making one of the wands sing via the method described above. The kitty I mentioned in a previous post proceeded to climb into my lap and lie down on my arm which was in my lap. I think a certain pampered furball likes singing crystals. :)

shelikes2read

Ooo. Three cheers for Facebook. I have an account where I have subscribed to numerous crystal healing and sound healing pages, and what did I encounter today? A new word to describe sound healing.

Phonoshamanism.

I like it. :)

shelikes2read

I have invested in some singing laser wands in recent weeks. Today, I was listening to a podcast about doing an "energy detox" on oneself. I had a sense that I should hold a smokey quartz sphere I recently got while following along with the speaker and doing the energy detox.

Well, it turns out that the sphere helped with the detox by absorbing some of the unwanted energy "gunk", so it needed to be cleared after I was done.

I rolled the sphere around in my hands along with three of the singing wands, letting the sound of the wands do the clearing. Then, for good measure, I sat the sphere on two of the wands and raked the third wand along them, so that all three of the wands produced a sustained sound.

Bingo. Instant cleared sphere.