The tens & past life connections....

EminemsAngelBaby

I've been having the tens, specifically the 10 of Cups and Pentacles, show up in my readings suggesting past life relationships or connections.

I wondered if others have experienced the 10's in this way too? Thanks, EAB

Fulgour

The Shadow of Knights

2 3 4 Queens w/Pages
5 6 7 Kings w/Aces
8 9 10 Knights w/...?

EminemsAngelBaby

Fulgour,

Are you trying to get me to think or sumthin"?? hehe:).

Thirteen

EminemsAngelBaby said:
I've been having the tens, specifically the 10 of Cups and Pentacles, show up in my readings suggesting past life relationships or connections.
Both cards of great fulfillment and contentment. Both cards that suggest something eternal continuing on--10/Cups is a spiritual love that's so strong it would surely continue on life after life--the kind of love that recreates a happy, loving family each time. And 10/Pents is often about legacies, about old money continuing on generation after generation.

I'm not surprised that they might come up suggesting past life relationships. They're about that in and of themselves.

EminemsAngelBaby

Yes Thirteen,

I hadn't thought about them like this before until they started showing up this way.....and then, it made perfect sense:). It was exciting to me as I'm a new reader.....when a card presents itself in a new way to you...and you get it. I like that, it's like the tarot reaching out to you, gently revealing itself. EAB.