Best Faery Decks

Faery Decks You Own and Use

• Total voters

FaeryGodmother

As most of you know i am pretty obessed with faery decks, so I just wanted to know a bit about the communities "faery relations" :D.

So, what decks do you have? What do you like working with best? Is there a big difference for you in the type of faery deck you use? And finally, do you believe in faeries :D

If the deck you have isn't on this list please tell us what you have.

Love
Faery

p.s its an open to the public view poll. :)

a_shikhs

lol... You have company here.. I too am obsessed with faery decks... ;)

I voted for the Faeries Oracle and the Fairy Ring oracle.. I yet dont have the Fairy Ring Oracle but it is highly on my wishlist and can feel the connection with that deck..

I truly love my faeries oracle and always carry it with me. Firstly it connects beautifully. It has some sort of high level energy which pulls you towards it. Dunno what it is.. Secondly, this may sound funny, but this particular deck makes me feel very secured... :) I only have the faeries oracle as a faery deck and it is my all time favourite set of cards.. A real treasure though.. :love:

Yes, i do beleive in faeries and have experienced pretty weird and cool things after getting this deck, like the lights going off when i work with this deck, suddenly loads of butterflies in my room, feeling a fairy hug in my sleep.. I have a naughty and a loving set of fae in my house.. hehe.. :D :love:

Shikhs..

catlin

I voted for Fairy Ring. I had the Froud's Fairy in my collection but did not click with it so I traded it away and got the Fairy Ring instead which I like and which works great for me.

NightWing

Fairy Ring & Fey

IMHO, the Fairy Ring oracle deck is one of the most beautiful card decks ever printed. The depth of the images, the colours, and all the tiny details that have been included make this deck wonderful and magical to behold or use.

The Fey Tarot, which I have as well, I like for different reasons. It depicts a quite different world than that of the more Classical or Victorian style fairy. The world of the Fey Tarot is harder edged, though not without humour, is more "modern", and has a surprising depth to it that only becomes obvious the more time one spends with it.

Both card decks came in sets with decent illustrated books, and these are a real bonus. I'm very pleased to have both of these "Visions of the World of the Fey" in my collection.

BlueLotus

I voted for the Forest Folklore because it combines both the Tarot and the Fairy oracle and the colors and artwork are exquisite .

I own most of the decks on this list, but I rarely read with them anymore. The Faeries Oracle is one I will keep, but will probably never connect with, due to the weird artwork but I know that it is quite popular over here.

13thFaeChylde

I have and use:

Faeries Oracle
Fairy Ring
Healing with the Fairies
Fey Tarot
and
The Fairy Pack

I don't use them regularly except for the Fey.
The oracles get pulled out occasionally....maybe I'll use one today :)

Genna

Oh, I thought you only could vote one one, so I voted on my favourite Brian Froud´s The Faeries´Oracle.
I love the Fairy Ring too, but it´s not quite as personal (yet). It tends to be VERY accurate though. Sometimes tough, but I draw a card every day now for it´s accuracy in everyday business.
The Oracle is accurate too, of course, but speaks in a softer tone, and is maybe better for personal transformation (for me)than The Fairy Ring. I don´t know the Fairy Ring fairies as well yet, but plan to do more pathworking with the good ones. You get personal fast with those Froud faeries. Honesty is on my desk right now, and knows I speak from my heart.

souljourney

The only one I have is the Fey Tarot. Most of the others don't do much for me. I do think Froud's deck is pretty but I think I'd have a very hard time reading with it.

Genna

souljourney said:
I do think Froud's deck is pretty but I think I'd have a very hard time reading with it.

The beautiful hard-cover book by Jessica Macbeth that comes with the deck, is a treat. It´s so well put togeather, with long explanations on what every card can mean reversed and right-side-up, and discussions of every faery. If you think you could work with faeries, do try. They (Froud´s faeries) become like your personal friends and guardians.

a_shikhs

genna said:
The beautiful hard-cover book by Jessica Macbeth that comes with the deck, is a treat. It´s so well put togeather, with long explanations on what every card can mean reversed and right-side-up, and discussions of every faery. If you think you could work with faeries, do try. They (Froud´s faeries) become like your personal friends and guardians.

I totally agree with you genna.. The book that accompanies the deck is a real treat.. The paper quality is so rich and pretty that you automatically feel like reading it.. And the contents are put together really well.. :thumbsup: