"Dragon Tarot" any one else a Fan?

FenestraThought

Kool. I just would have liked a book that helped explain the images a little better.

I admit when I got my deck I went on line and printed out the means for the cards and made my own book lol (put them in a binder)

Just wanted to see if there were enough people to start a discussion group on the different cards.

FenestraThought

Thank You ! I tried to find a thread, but like I said I couldn't find one...

again Still New to this :)

shadowdancer

my second ever deck and one of the most beloved, even if it doesn't get used often.

I thought there was a book with it??

Have half a mind one day to buy the majors only revamp of this deck. Seen a review of it by Janety Boyer and a couple of the cards are too beautiful for words

davina

Morwenna

There is, or was, a book; mine came as a set. And I have nothing but praise for the way it was packaged; the book and the boxed deck came inside a slipcase, with just enough extra cardboard to fill out the deck side. Now if only Llewellyn etc. would get a clue...! :D

elvenstar

I love this deck too, in fact it's one of my favourites and one of my main 'reading for others decks'. It just gives great readings. It's amazing how much information a dragonly body posture can convey! And there's dragons, lot's of dragons and only dragons. What's there not to like? Oh. The card stock. I'm not too crazy about that, but I got over it.

FenestraThought

elvenstar said:
I love this deck too, in fact it's one of my favourites and one of my main 'reading for others decks'. It just gives great readings. It's amazing how much information a dragonly body posture can convey! And there's dragons, lot's of dragons and only dragons. What's there not to like? Oh. The card stock. I'm not too crazy about that, but I got over it.

I know what you mean. They give very Honest and str8 forward readings. If you're gonna bother the Dragons for advise, they will give it to you nononsense! lol . . .
Took me a while to figure it out.... I had a string of negative readings, till I realized what was going on. The Dragons felt is was more useful to tell people what was going wrong in thier lives then tell them happy "fluffy" stuff.
And I LOVE Dragons :D very much my guides during the process !
So, did you cut your deck too, like the others did? (just curious)

elvenstar

I agree! Not particularly fluffy, but a wicked sense of humour, yes :D I haven't trimmed it, it seems like too much of a mission, but I do like the way it looks without the white borders. If I ever take up trimming it'll be one of the first.

FenestraThought

elvenstar said:
I agree! Not particularly fluffy, but a wicked sense of humour, yes :D I haven't trimmed it, it seems like too much of a mission, but I do like the way it looks without the white borders. If I ever take up trimming it'll be one of the first.

lol Yes I agree ;)!
If your reading with them, I would love your opinions on the cards too if you have time. (in the study group section)
I haven't gotten to it yet, but the next one I want to discuss is the 6 of cups.... the only one with OUT an actually Dragon..... (the pics. on the flag of the ship) ...