"Argument" Spread

Lysira

This is a spread i created the other night to help me through a tough argument I had with a friend. (I'm relatively new to the whole Tarot thing, but this just came to me when I couldn't find another spread) But the spread gave me very insightful results, so i was wondering if anyone else would have much luck :) It's very centered around emotions of the individuals, but thats what I needed to understand!

1) The central issue.
2) What caused the central issue.
3) What you should do about it.
4) Your emotions about the other person in the past
5) Their past emotions about you
6) Your present emotions concerning the other side of the argument
7) Their present emotions about you
8) Your future emotions concerning the other side of the argument IF left unsolved
9) Their future emotions with you IF left unsolved
10) How the situation can be solved. (this is slightly different from number 3 As it's concerning the other person, not just you.)
11) Your emotions If solved
12) Their emotions IF solved
13) Final outcome of the situation. (this can relate to how the argument will reflect upon your relationship with the other person, i found that a negative card doesn't necessarily mean it will never be resolved, just that it will take a lot more time and effort.)

Let me know what you think!

(Yay for my first ever post on this forum :3)

Aulruna

Hey Lysira,

a very courageous first post indeed! Weclome to Aeclectic :heart:

The spread came at the right time, my cousin asked for a reading about his fiancée who had a falling out with his parents. The spread looks excellent for the kind of argument which would have a long-lasting impact.

Thank you for sharing!

AprilFool

What a wonderful spread! It should also be good for when spouses/domestic partners have a disagreement which, if not checked can fester.

Lunalyn

that's a very detailed spread.
thank you for sharing.

and Welcome to the forum!
lyn

poison

awesome spread i even tried it with a different card deck and it gave me an excellent argument explanation !!!
thanks a lot