King of Cup(cake)s

ScarabFlight

I've been drawing the King of Cups alot lately. Everytime I do all I can see is that he has what looks like 3 cupcakes on his crown! They have red frosting and some kind of decoration on the top. I can even see the little cupcake papers. Maybe this means he is really sweet or maybe I'm just hungry. lol
Has anyone else noticed this?

Maybe now he'll be my King of Cup-cakes. :D

Centaur

It does look like cupcakes doesn't it?

Haha! An unusual take!

If the upright cupcake refers to his sweetness, would the reversed cupcake then refer to the sugar falling from the cake, or the icing coming apart?

;)

C

HudsonGray

And there's even little gumdrops on top!

Centaur

HudsonGray said:
And there's even little gumdrops on top!

If I had a crown that tasty, I would have eaten it by now. All that would be left of it would be crumbs in my hair.

C

WalesWoman

I really had a good laugh when I read this thread, Then lo and behold this card showed up the other day and it was so hard to take it seriously, I kept seeing cupcakes with cherries on top. So much for controlled emotions.

Fulgour

WalesWoman said:
I really had a good laugh when I read this thread, Then lo and behold this card showed up the other day and it was so hard to take it seriously, I kept seeing cupcakes with cherries on top. So much for controlled emotions.
Maybe they're Crab Cakes, from the Queen..?
http://www.learntarot.com/bigjpgs/cups14.jpg
King of Cups

HudsonGray

In a way they look a little like corn dogs on forks, too.

psychic sue

Hudson we must think the same way, because I saw them as hot dogs with little blobs of mustard on the top. If you think about it, its still the sweet and sour analogy!

Sue

Chronata

Oh How very fun!

The King of Cup cakes! That's just awesome!

It kind of fits in with the personality I have always attributed to this particular Royal....The kind of guy who wants you to eat, and be nurtured....who always offers a feast...and makes sure everyone else has eaten before he partakes.

Elizabeth Genco

HudsonGray said:
In a way they look a little like corn dogs on forks, too.

OK, that made me laugh.

Jussayin'. :)