Playing Card Oracles ~ Alchemy Edition

Nica

ETA: after a bit more research, It seems USGames is only publishing the full sized deck
as a Deck and Companion book boxed
set. The Book is available singly; but the full sized deck is not.

only as a book and deck SET.

So the larger deck is in the book and deck set? Is that what you are saying? The one with the full bleed backs and the more papery card stock?

EDIT: http://img2.imagesbn.com/p/9781572815247_p0_v2_s260x420.JPG
It appears that the set now comes with the smaller deck also.

MoonGypsy

So the larger deck is in the book and deck set? Is that what you are saying? The one with the full bleed backs and the more papery card stock?

EDIT: http://img2.imagesbn.com/p/9781572815247_p0_v2_s260x420.JPG
It appears that the set now comes with the smaller deck also.

No, the one with the full bleed backs and better more papery matte cardstock was the self published [known as "2 Sisters Press] "vintage" deck--those were never published by USGames Systerms; i bought mine as an alone deck, a few years ago directly from Ana. i am pretty sure those are all gone.

Regarding the size of the deck that comes in the USGames set, i can't tell from the the pic
what size the cards actually are...

The backs were the same as those-- in both the USGames larger deck and the Pocket.
The USGames larger deck was the glossy Italian Print; the small pocket deck is more of
a matte finish and was printed in China.

But i do now agree-- it does appear that the deck/companion book set only is available
with the pocket deck; and that tthe full sized USGames deck is now OOP.

MoonGypsy

Anybody else receive the new PCO: Alchemy edition? :)

MoonGypsy

My Large PCO: Alchemy Edition is OUT FOR DELIVERY!!!

WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!

ETA: And it is beyond gorgeous...i am so thrilled with these cards!

Dark Victory '39

I have to say I am nothing but impressed with this deck. I cant believe the kind of answers i get!!! Fascinating answers, yet really easy to understand about spiritual questions, practical what- do-i-need-to-get-done-this-week questions, relationship and the sort of people i should try to bring into my life, kind of questions. All across the board. V. V. consistent. And that's w/ reading the book once and doing, minimal work i would say. I don't mean to sound like a slacker; but you know, there's only so much time in the world. It's also been fun to compare how the Alchemy interprets a tarot reading; just so i can see the nuances in their respective and separate languages.

Probably the most beneficial to me has been learning from the book the head-throat-torso-feet positions. That's the spread that's reaped the most.