Recommend your favourite Oracle?

MagsStardustBlack

So far I have a few oracles but I feel like I'd like to explore buying a new oracle. I have,

Frouds Faeries
Heart of Faery
Wild Wisdome of the Faeries
Faeries Ring Oracle

Yes they are all faery. I think I'd like to try something new, maybe non-faery although still fantasy but I'm really open to ideas. I'd like something deep and maybe darker. Although Froud is dark and Faery Ring is quite freaky at times. Something that really gives a lot from one card.

Can you recommend your favourite Oracle?

Thank you.

Serenia

I had a look at your user profile to get an idea what kind of decks you might like. Your profile says you like gardening and nature, so a deck based on plants or animals might be an idea?

Out of the oracle decks I own, I'd probably recommend these:
~ Plant-based decks: Druid Plant Oracle, Wisdom of Trees Oracle
~ Animal-based decks: Druid Animal Oracle, Secret Language of Animals Oracle Cards
~ Decks with fantasy art (in a broader sense): Messenger Oracle, Oracle of the Dragonfae*, Resonance Oracle
~ Somewhat darker decks: Oracle of Shadows and Light*, Oracle of the Shapeshifters*
~ And another deck with quite an earthy feel: Aboriginal Goddess Chakra Cards

---
(* These decks come in different versions! For most of them you can find videos on youtube that compare the differences.)

MagsStardustBlack

I had a look at your user profile to get an idea what kind of decks you might like. Your profile says you like gardening and nature, so a deck based on plants or animals might be an idea?

Out of the oracle decks I own, I'd probably recommend these:
~ Plant-based decks: Druid Plant Oracle, Wisdom of Trees Oracle
~ Animal-based decks: Druid Animal Oracle, Secret Language of Animals Oracle Cards
~ Decks with fantasy art (in a broader sense): Messenger Oracle, Oracle of the Dragonfae*, Resonance Oracle
~ Somewhat darker decks: Oracle of Shadows and Light*, Oracle of the Shapeshifters*
~ And another deck with quite an earthy feel: Aboriginal Goddess Chakra Cards

---
(* These decks come in different versions! For most of them you can find videos on youtube that compare the differences.)
Oh great what a good bunch of decks. Have to say the Messenger Oracle is beautiful and I have never seen it before. Very direct and clear messages I will be YouTubeing it tomorrow thanks :)

MagsStardustBlack

Playing Cards Oracle [and the book; you can download the book for free]

http://anacortez.com/
Hmmmm I like the concept, and the colours, not so sure about the art style, it scares me a bit... The faces are quite sharp but I am defiantly going to give it a YouTube as it does have an interesting pull. Thanks :)

MysticMoonlight

My favorite Oracle deck is the Messenger Oracle, mentioned previously. It is beautiful, deep, and reads wonderfully. The messages I get from it are always spot on and give me so much to ponder...really deep and thought provoking insight. I just love it...it's been my favorite Oracle deck for years now.

MagsStardustBlack

My favorite Oracle deck is the Messenger Oracle, mentioned previously. It is beautiful, deep, and reads wonderfully. The messages I get from it are always spot on and give me so much to ponder...really deep and thought provoking insight. I just love it...it's been my favorite Oracle deck for years now.
Thank you mystic moonlight. I am moving house. We have been in our home for 10 years, we have 2 children and 4, oops I mean 6 pets. But we decided on the 5th February to move back to our home town to be nearer family and have a more rural upbringing for our children. So our house sold within one week and we have been packing. I have packed my alter and all of my decks and crystals away. I was feeling a loss of not having my decks out and I forgot to leave even one out for myself. So I started to Brower again for a new Oracle. I felt I needed a new Oracle to represent this big move we are all going through. And as soon as I seen this deck The Messenger Oracle I just felt an instant innate highly emotive, yet universal jolt of energy. Like a soul recognition. With this deck. So as it is very inexpensive and easy to purchase from Amazon, I treated myself. It's first class post so due on 1st April. I am very excited to be receiving a new deck to experience in this time of great change and adjustment in my life [emoji813]

Madrigal

How great that you found something to help you with this transition!