Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Tarot and Psychology

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Books & Media

Babalon Jones 

INTP here. maximum one can be on the I, well above midpoint N and T, borderline P.
Top   #51
Reader of all sorts...

JMI_Tarot 
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeahG View Post
Just about jumping around the office with excitement but I have to control myself - work in the health department - my tarot has already raised a few eyebrows - so thought I would post it here instead.
That book sounds really interesting. I think I'd like to read that.

Not to go too off topic, I just thought this was kind of interesting/funny and related to your workplace dilemma somewhat.

I sold a deck of mine to someone who asked me to mail it to their office: a risk management company. Bet they had to keep that on the DL!
Top   #52
Resident

kittydorkdork 

Hey everyone! Don't mind me just jumping in here. I just got a book called Tarot at a Crossroads by Kooch N. Daniels, M.A., and Victor Daniels, PhD. I tried searching here to see if anybody was talking about it but I couldn't find it mentioned.

I finished chapter 3 last night and I've been taking a bunch of notes. I've always had a passing interest in psychology and felt that tarot could be used as a therapy tool. So this book is very exciting to me and I have some other books on my wishlist to check out.

Anyway, just thought I'd mention it since I haven't seen it mentioned. Check it out!
(oh and the book is just lovely, published by Shiffer, beautiful hardcover, sleek shiny color pages, very well written from my uneducated standpoint...)
Top   #53
Citizen

Hemera 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittydorkdork View Post
Hey everyone! Don't mind me just jumping in here. I just got a book called Tarot at a Crossroads by Kooch N. Daniels, M.A., and Victor Daniels, PhD. I tried searching here to see if anybody was talking about it but I couldn't find it mentioned.
...)
Thank you kittydorkdork! I'm always on the lookout for something along these lines. This looks really interesting and it is now in my amazon basket

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittydorkdork
and I have some other books on my wishlist to check out.
Oh, you got me curious. Please do share if you find any more gems..
Top   #54

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.