Leo Sun, Scorpio Moon

Adele

sun leo, moon scorpio...

hi... and where did you get around 8am? it is not really easy looking at a chart w/ an approximate time... what if you are mistaken? can you ask your mom and maybe she knows?

Adele

miss_apples...

hi... I looked at your chart using the 8am birth time that you gave me... and if this birth time is accurate, then your rising (asc) will be virgo... and the sun, ruler of leo, sits in the 12H... making you a very private person... both jupiter and saturn sit in the 1H of the personality... so there is a mixed energy there... whereas jupiter is optimistic, etc... saturn is very serious, austere, etc... but both very spiritual planets... chiron the wounded healer sits in the 9H of higher knowledge, etc... that means that there is a wound in this area and that you are FOREVER seeking answers via higher knowledge... (I have this exact same placement w/ chiron in the 9H but mine is rx so it makes it more intense for me).

btw, the sun and moon make NO aspect to one another... so that is better than having a square aspect to each other, although it is preferable that they sextile or trine one another. what this means for you is that your solar energy and your emotional energy are not connected... they have no relationship... and that may be the reason why you do not feel that connection within. each one is doing their own thing, etc.

your venus is in cancer... this makes you a "submissive" type of leo lady.

also, you were born on a Sunday... that is a good day.

does this ring true for you?

Minderwiz

Providing that the time is not out by more than an hour it should be good enough for basic houses, as your Ascendant is mid-sign - 13 degrees Virgo. Even if you were born as early as 7am you would still be Virgo Ascendant and the same applies if you were born as late as 9 pm.

However, the house positions of Sun and Moon are a little more sensitive - especially the Moon. At 8 am its in the third House but anything earlier than 7:45 and it moves into the second. The Sun is a bit more secure - it won't change houses from the twelfth unless you were born later than about 8:40.

So provisionally we could say you have Sun in the twelfth and Moon in the third.

The twelfth is now associated with the hidden, the secret, the incapable of being understood and thus is often linked to a desire to merge with something greater - the divine. Traditionally however it was treated as an unfortunate house - it rules prisons, secret enemies and is associated with self undoing. It also deals with horses and large cattle, so it would be a good position for a farmer or horse rancher.

The modern interpretation is strengthened by the Sun being conjunct the North Node. From a karmic point of view you are well positioned to learn the lessons of this life. The Sun is also sextile Mars which provides the assertion which you need to put your creativity into practive. Indeed your creativity may well be directed to the spiritual dimension.

The Moon in the third suggests that you communicate through your feelings and emotions, rather than through logic and argument. Scorpio is not a particularly good placement for the Moon - its in Fall in Scorpio, or if you prefer, Scorpio is a little too intense for the Moon's liking. Scorpio is a fixed sign and the Moon is by nature changeable (it changes in phases) so again there's something of a strain on the Moon in having to be there. However the depths of intensity of Scorpio and the subconscious, represented by the Moon can mean that you are likely to be highly receptive to others feelings and emotions and may be psychic. The Moon is also strengthened because it's waxing, and a waxing Moon suggests an ability to intiate and expand new projects. The Moon is also well aspected by the benefics, Venus and Jupiter. You can emotionally relate well to others and any psychic dimension you have may well also grow under Jupiter's influence.

miss_apples

yeah all that is pretty accurate. I am an unusually shy leo...Im afraid of my own shadow. Although I tend to be more comfortable in a group setting than if Im private alone with someone....which is totally a leo attention loving thing.

but as far as the thinking with my emotions instead of my logic....that used to be true. But Ive trained myself to do otherwise, one of my most important virtues is practicing common sense. I do pick up on other peoples feelings, and Im very observant, I can tell what a person is like before I even talk to them.

Anyways...thanks for looking into that for me...its much appreciated.

Adele

for Minderwiz...

hi Minderwiz... can you look at my chart and tell me what you see from your perspective? my birth info is: 8.14.63 at 2:52 a.m. Fort Dix, New Jersey, USA... just a brief analysis. thanks so much. God bless

Minderwiz

Ok - a brief statement - :)

I should be able to do it later today

Adele

thanks...

hi Minderwiz... thank you so much! God bless

Minderwiz

Hi Adele,

It's not easy to do a brief summary of a chart but here goes:

Your element balance is predominantly Fire and Water, especially Fire. Your feelings and emotions may be the driving force behind your need to take the initiative and to act quickly. However rather weak Air and Earth suggest that you don't often think things through before you act and you may find you enter into things for which you don't have the necessary practical skills. In part this will be offset by significant places in the Houses of substance but thinking things through first may still be a major skill that you either have to learn or had to learn.

The aspect pattern I would point to is the Yod between Jupiter, Uranus and the Moon in the tenth. The quincunx with Jupiter is easier to cope with as Virgo (Jupiter's sign) and Aries are Antiscial signs. However the Moon / Uranus is a true inconjunct. Its more likely that you will be more able to accomodate your need for travel, education, relationships with siblings, etc with your career but that fifth house Uranus can mean that romance and career are extremely difficult to balance and the Yod suggests that you will have timing problems with achieving that balance.

With both Sun and Moon in Fire signs there will be a reasonable harmony between your creative outlet and your needs and feelings, especially as Sun and Moon are also in trine. The Sun is the dominant force here - being in its own sign, whilst the Moon is peregrine - keeping those feelings and need in line with your creative expression may be a little more difficult than it should be.

The Sun is also square to your fifth House Uranus - unusual romances or pastimes which again may get in the way of your creative outlet. Venus rules the fifth and is in Leo along with the Sun. Venus is also trine to Mars in its own sign of Scorpio - so there is a healthy blending of love and romance and sex drive. The problem is Uranus sat in the fifth ruled by Mars and suggesting that you are attracted to the unusual or unconventional and this doesn't always work out.

Adele

Minderwiz...

hi... I am a bit confused about the astrological reading... I have neptune in the 5H in scorpio... sun/venus conjunct in the 2H in leo... mars in libra in the 4H... my moon is in gemini and sun in leo makes it a sextile aspect... uranus in virgo sits in the 3H conjunct pluto... pluto/mercury conjunct. I only have 3 planets in air... 1 (neptune/scorpio) in water, plus the asc, plus the mc... the moon makes no aspect to uranus... my moon sits in the 12H, jupiter in the 10H, uranus in the 3H.

which house system are you using? I am confused with your analysis b/c the planets/signs do not seem to be in the position of my natal chart. I use placidus.

again, my birth info is: august 14, 1963 at 2:52a.m. Fort Dix, New Jersey

thank you so much.

Minderwiz

HI Adele,

Just checked back on the chart - the computer has you born at the right place at the right time on the right day of the right month but unfortunately has you born in 2063 - no wonder you're confused - you haven't been born yet LOL!!!!!