some progressed aspects in my chart

amaya1

hello guys happy new year

i am wondering about some aspects

i have progressed sun in natal 1st house making a conjust with asc 1.32 degrees
what means that?is good or it is an aspect usual

also my progressed moon in gemini at 4th house trine my asc
i am thinking to move from my current home.i live with my parents

progressed jupiter is in 1st natal house retro sextlile with my natal sun 3.19 degrees
my natal sun is in 12th house so i am afraid a bit about that.i am unemployed and i am hopeful to find something good

in my solar jupiter retro is in 10 th house

windows 7 print screen

free image hosting

could you help me with these aspects?

Minderwiz

The links to your charts(?) are no longer operative so I can only give some tentative comments.

First of all, you mention 'progressions' but don't really say which type of 'progression' you mean. I'll assume that you are referring to the most common type - secondary progressions. These are used to identify periods in your life when something significant is likely to happen. They do this by moving the planets forward in time at their daily rate, but treat the movement as representing a year in time, rather than a day. That is they move time forward, symbolically rather than literally.

Taking your Sun conjunction as an example, the Sun moves at approximately 1 degree per day (I'll keep to approximations here) so a 1 degree movement in your Sun is equivalent to 1 year in terms of secondary progressions. You mention a conjunction of 1.32 degrees. It's not quite clear whether this is meant to be 1 degree 32 minutes or is a decimal fraction, in which case it's just a shade short of 1 degree 20 minutes. Either way the time involved is between 15 and 18 months.

Secondly, you don't say whether the aspect is applying or separating. That's important. If the aspect is applying then the 15 to 18 months is a future time - around Spring to Summer 2015. If the aspect is separating then the time was around Summer to Autumn 2012 - it's an event in your past.

Whichever temporal direction is involved, this is/was a significant event, as your Ascendant is the most significant point in your chart, signifying you in terms of your mind, body and spirit. The Sun may carry more than one signification - it's natural signification of your judgement, wisdom, decision making capability and capability for action within the context of those factors. It thus plays a major role in making you who you are and how you behave and inter-relate with other people in a 'work or career context - whether you are a leader or a follower. That's a brief and crude statement but it will suffice in context. So one way of looking at the aspect is that it signifies something very important in your life, in terms of who you are, in terms of your interaction with others and in terms of how you express yourself through your actions, judgements, and decisions.

There's another possible way of interpreting the Sun here, That is in terms of which house the Sun rules in your chart and in which house it is natally situated. Which is your twelfth. The house with Leo on the cusp will give you some indication of the area of life in which could be involved - if the Sun rules your seventh for example it might indicate marriage or a new partnership which will be how you express the change in your life. The shift from twelfth to first may indicate that something that was not particular important, or was 'hidden' becomes much more open and prominent.

The same broad analysis applies to the Moon, though in its case the Moon moves about 12 times faster than the Sun, so it gives some indication of changes on a month by month basis. The progression could well involve a significant event in terms of you and your parents (the fourth relates to family and lineage) which may or may not involve you setting up your own home. The timing depends on the aspect and whether it's applying or separating. The Moon's natural signification is life in a physical sense - your health and body and also a life abroad - that is from home and family. Naturally she signifies your mother, and your need for the companionship of others. The Moon is intuitive rather than logical, so you might be feeling a need to move for which you are constructing logical justifications, but none are really required, It's a feeling or desire to move at a very basic level.

The Jupiter aspect seems to be one that you can ignore. If you are talking about secondary progressions, then Jupiter's daily movement is only 5 minutes of arc on average, though there are times that it can reach 12 to 14 minutes. Even a fast Jupiter will take at least 13 or 14 days to travel 3 degrees and your Jupiter may take much longer. That means by progression we're talking about 12 to 14 years minimum before the aspect perfects - if it perfects (check to see when Jupiter turned Direct in the period immediately after your birth).

I'm not sure what you mean by 'solar Jupiter', whether you are talking about solar returns or solar arc directions - if you have meant solar arc directions throughout, then the time scale for the Sun/Jupiter becomes around 3 years.

amaya1

thank you for your answer

here is the link natal&progressed chart
free image hosting

,i am beginner so i am sorry maybe i mena secondary progressions
i didn't know that it is impotant too

sun pr conjuct natal asc is applying

also the same for moon pr trine natal asc

yes in my natal chart leo is the cusp of my natal 7th house

amaya1

so :
for secontary progressed charts
i have to look sun moon venus mercury and mars only...?right?

for solar return chart?
here i have jupiter solar retro in MC natal house, not major ascpects!!!

Minderwiz

......,i am beginner so i am sorry maybe i mena secondary progressions, i didn't know that it is impotant too

Don't appologise, you're handling technical terms in a foreign language - I think you managed to convey what you wanted very well. I wish I was as competent in other languages. :)

The chart at astro.com only says it's giving 'progressions', so you have no direct way of knowing which progressions they're giving, other than that secondaries are the overwhelming favourite type used. As a beginner, that won't be obvious to you. With the information on your chart, I did check to confirm that they are secondary progressions.

For secondaries, I think it's true to say that the large majority of Astrologers who use them only use the planets you mention and quite often only the Moon. It's perfectly possible to use planets further out than Mars, but it's only worth doing that if the progressed planet will perfect an aspect during your life time. With the trans-Saturn planets, it's very, very likely that this will never happen during even the longest lifetime, unless they were on the point of perfecting the aspect at birth.

Solar Return charts are a special form of Transit chart - giving the position of the planets when the Sun returns to the same position it was in by sign, when you were born. That Jupiter is in the tenth house and thus angular suggests that it will have some importance for the coming year, especially as it's your natal MC ruler. I've not looked at the chart for your latest Solar Return, so I won't comment further.

amaya1

Don't appologise, you're handling technical terms in a foreign language - I think you managed to convey what you wanted very well. I wish I was as competent in other languages. :)

The chart at astro.com only says it's giving 'progressions', so you have no direct way of knowing which progressions they're giving, other than that secondaries are the overwhelming favourite type used. As a beginner, that won't be obvious to you. With the information on your chart, I did check to confirm that they are secondary progressions.

For secondaries, I think it's true to say that the large majority of Astrologers who use them only use the planets you mention and quite often only the Moon. It's perfectly possible to use planets further out than Mars, but it's only worth doing that if the progressed planet will perfect an aspect during your life time. With the trans-Saturn planets, it's very, very likely that this will never happen during even the longest lifetime, unless they were on the point of perfecting the aspect at birth.

Solar Return charts are a special form of Transit chart - giving the position of the planets when the Sun returns to the same position it was in by sign, when you were born. That Jupiter is in the tenth house and thus angular suggests that it will have some importance for the coming year, especially as it's your natal MC ruler. I've not looked at the chart for your latest Solar Return, so I won't comment further.

thank you for this detailed answer!!now i understand the differences between progressions and solar returns :)