Earthair Tarot and experimental reading method

GlitterNova

We can see it but there is no 'order' or 'add to wishlist' button, and the price is not visible. This is actually quite useful as I am at a similar state with my unpublished deck.

earthair

Downloadable method all finished and published :) Grab it whilst it's hot!

In the end, the photos had to go in with the Method file, otherwise it proved to be a nightmare referring back to them.

I hope people have fun with it, and if making sense of my method turns into a headache for everybody, I'll do a YouTube video.

File conversion to pdf made some blank pages, but you're not missing anything, the blank pages were caused by forcing the page breaks to fit the photos in. So I uploaded 2 versions, in the hope that one of them will be right for everybody's printer setup.

All opinions and comments welcome. * Braces for impact, and hides behind sofa*

dancing_moon

I wasn't able to download anything. :( And now even the download links seem to be gone. But the preview images look great. :thumbsup:

earthair

I wasn't able to download anything. :( And now even the download links seem to be gone. But the preview images look great. :thumbsup:

You can only get the downloads once you've bought the deck ;)

Kees

I haven't try to buy it yet (I am still figuring out what I want from a second deck before I buy any more, eep) but from what i can see as a preview it looks very interesting! I'll have to keep an eye out for discussion on it.

earthair

I haven't try to buy it yet (I am still figuring out what I want from a second deck before I buy any more, eep) but from what i can see as a preview it looks very interesting! I'll have to keep an eye out for discussion on it.

You are just the sort of person I would love to buy this deck, while you're still a relatively uninfluenced by 100s of other decks and reading styles. Please be a guinea pig so I can see if my method makes sense to those who don't come with too much baggage :D

Kees

You are just the sort of person I would love to buy this deck, while you're still a relatively uninfluenced by 100s of other decks and reading styles. Please be a guinea pig so I can see if my method makes sense to those who don't come with too much baggage :D
That is some very clever upselling! :joke: I am still very tempted, and it is cheaper than the other decks I had been looking at. Maybe I'll set it as a reward for getting some work done this week.

earthair

So far, hundreds and hundreds of views :) but no sales :confused:

So what's putting people off?
The price?
The artwork?
Square cards?
No one wants to try a new method of reading?
That it has unillustrated pips and very different courts?

Methinks I'd better do a video...

Kees

On my end I'm just waiting to pull together more funds--the price doesn't drive me off, I just have been trying to keep down my impulse purchases. Looking at the end of the month. I would love to see a video though, I'm intensely curious what it's all about, and it might drum up some more interest.