Faeries Seekers: Signup ~February 6th - February 19th~

cynthia padley

faerie oracles

I would love to be in the drawing of the cards, but will have to post 23 posting by February 6 through Feb. 19.

Can I join?

Cynthra

WhiteRaven

cynthia padley said:
I would love to be in the drawing of the cards, but will have to post 23 posting by February 6 through Feb. 19.

Can I join?

Cynthra

Hi Cynthra :)

You have a PM.
(Private Message)

WhiteRaven

SunChariot said:
Oh, count me in please. I have had the Faeries' Oracle for a while and I love it. But for some reason have never felt confident at reading with it intuitively. I definitely need practise and feeback. I've been waiting for a chance like this. I can't wait:grin:

Bar

Welcome to the Faerie Seekers Circle Bar :)

I'll have the partners up shortly.

SunChariot

WhiteRaven said:
Welcome to the Faerie Seekers Circle Bar :)

I'll have the partners up shortly.

Thanks. Well I do feel welcome now. :grin:

I can't wait. And I think the idea of only knowing the question afterwards is really a cool idea too. As is using the two cards together. Very much looking forward to it.

Bar

WhiteRaven

SunChariot said:
Thanks. Well I do feel welcome now. :grin:

I can't wait. And I think the idea of only knowing the question afterwards is really a cool idea too. As is using the two cards together. Very much looking forward to it.

Bar

Don't forget to PM your question to satinangel. :)

SunChariot

WhiteRaven said:
Don't forget to PM your question to satinangel. :)
already done.:grin:

Bar

WhiteRaven

SatinAngel has confirmed that everyone has PM'd their question except for Melissa.

So, I won't post partners till tomorrow morning. This will give Melissa a chance to PM SatinAngel her question.

Melissa.....please see PM. Thanks! :)

Melissa`

I'm sorry I didn't send my question in when I first asked about joining. I wanted to make sure that it was ok if I joined first. I've sent in my question.. sorry for making everyone wait. :/

WhiteRaven

Melissa` said:
I'm sorry I didn't send my question in when I first asked about joining. I wanted to make sure that it was ok if I joined first. I've sent in my question.. sorry for making everyone wait. :/

No problem at all..... :)

Elven

YOOHOO!!!! *pant, puff, wheeze* Finally made it!!!

I have sent my question off the Keeper of the Dark Secrets ;)

Looking forward to the exchange :D

Many Blessings
Elven x