There's a new energy in town

paradoxx

the Aries full moon activated a lot of senitive energy points, but its the days after that will channel the true nature of the lunar bodies power. In Aries the moon acts as a beacon, trying to force conformity is going to be a disasterous endevour. Attributing adult free will to high school one-upmanship is a dangerous game, and ignoring the truth of free will will result in a backfire of words and ferocity.

Libra is very active ritht now, and will be forefully active as the sun eclipses Mars, the solar center of attention will overpower the center of male energy. Libra is a complicated sign to break down, we are constantly balancing things out (think the 6 of pentacles) and each time the disadvantage reveals itself from below.

With the sun and mars sharing the same degree points, we will feel assertive, we will have energy from untol sources, and mars will be backing up the sun so be careful of how you present your male (masculane) energies or you may get burned to a crisp. Venus is pushing from behind and is softning the blow so you don't get attacked from behind, but be careful, the planet of love does not grant protection to those who denouce and become prejudice, do not give up her shield for simplistic indulgence.

Before the sun and mars make conjunction, the Sun must fist make a trine to neptune, starting his stationary period. Mars has just trined neptune so the libra/aquarius energy is still fresh in everoyones mind, but mars and neptune is a strange configuration to say the least. Mars and neptune involves masculane energy and the power of imagination, they are not always on the same page. the sun and neptune though are more compatable, as teh center of attention will be teh imaginations power to create and reform. After that trine then the sun will connect with mars, completing the circuit that we have been shorted from and thus motivating us with mars-sun energy to work with neptunes statonary and redirecting energy for the sooner than not holidays. Venus makes a welcome trine to netune afterwards giving pleasing results.

Free Flight

that is was the hardest full moon aries energy I have seen in such a time. So scattered so much happening. So tired and not able to keep up with anyone. Was bizarre

Rabbit

Free Flight said:
that is was the hardest full moon aries energy I have seen in such a time. So scattered so much happening. So tired and not able to keep up with anyone. Was bizarre

That's interesting. For me, things finally have calmed down.

Sophie

Free Flight said:
Same for me - and I noticed it in some people around me too. It's passed now, phew!

Barbaras Ahajusts

Originally Posted by Free Flight
Helvetica said:
Same for me - and I noticed it in some people around me too. It's passed now, phew!

I'm Capricorn with Aries accending. I've been scattered and so dang unfocused. I didn't even have the energy to force anyone to do a thing.
Maybe now thats its over, I can get back into whipping everyone into shape? :D

Barb

Baroli

Interesting,.....I felt like today I am emerging from a fog, all week-end very bad, constantly being misunderstood.

Baroli

Rabbit

Barbaras Ahajusts said:
I'm Capricorn with Aries accending. I've been scattered and so dang unfocused. I didn't even have the energy to force anyone to do a thing.
Maybe now thats its over, I can get back into whipping everyone into shape? :D

Barb

Hmmm, I'm Leo w/Leo rising, Aries moon.

I had plenty of energy and had no problems with people around me.

Are there any other Leos who felt the same as me?

Sophie

The full moon at Aries 13 conjuncted my natal Venus and trined my natal Moon (which conjuncts my Descendent - so a lot of pull that way) - this created a big pull in me, which both scattered and exhausted me - but also, strangely, energised me. It's just that the energy was unfocussed and ended up eating me up. Man, I was tired! But I couldn't sleep, either, because I was a live wire!

paradoxx

i was very amped up for this full moon, and the taurus moon thereafter was very productive. Lots of earth-based symbolism was coming to mind. Chances are that the Gemini moon phase beginning tonight will have a communication and metamophosis theme in the air.