Pluto in Sagittarius

Neely75

It's almost over!!!

I'm only really new to astrology, but one thing I have really identified with is the effect that Pluto in Sagittarius has had on me. I really have undergone a transformation. A rebirth I guess.

I now barely recognise myself. I can't wait for this to be over. It is a positive thing, I am becoming more of the person I want to be. But I just don't want much more of this change. I want to settle down and get to know and love me for who I am now.

Anyone else out there having difficulty with Pluto in Sagittarius? Please tell me I'm not the only one! :)

dadsnook2000

Pluto has a lot of friends in other places

There are a lot of astrological reasons why one would feel changed. Perhaps you could describe the nature and the time/date of these "changes." I would not like to consider Pluto as the reason for a change -- it brings to mind a huge hammer breaking something valuable, irreversible and relentless change, powerful forces that absolutely destroy something before allowing something new to emerge. This is like a single person trying to walk into a tornado or a cyclone to stop it -- it just rolls over you.

Since you are still breathing and writing, perhaps something milder might be at work. Perhaps sharing the events, dates and birth data might elicit a helpful response from one of the list members. Dave

Neely75

Thanks Dave, I think. I was really hoping someone would tell me I was right and that I'm not alone. lol. I'm just exhausted and really want a break. I want to sit back and relax and enjoy the new me, rather than wait for the next thing.

It's not just one or two little events, it's like I have been thrown in a washing machine and shaken and tossed in every direction possible. Since about 1997 I have felt constantly on the move. Constantly going through change. A lot of it is personal stuff which I'm still quite emotional about, and not quite ready to share, considering I am so new here. I can say though, that there is very little left of the person who I was then. My thoughts and feelings on almost everything have changed. I have changed.

Birth data: December 17, 1975. 07:49am, Broken Hill , Australia.

star-lover

pluto has been transiting your sun

thats a really hard one - making you question the core of your being at all levels - im guessing the worst is over, take all the good you have learnt from it and move on and make a new life with all the treasures it has to offer - pluto is one hard task master but what you get in the end is gold

take care
x

Neely75

Thank You, Star-lover.

YES, YES, YES! It has been really hard, years of really hard. Thank You for affirming for me that it could be a result of pluto. I know pluto moves on in December, so I hope that with that things will settle down a lot. I can see it as a positive, I am seeing more of myself now and am happy with the person I am becoming, but it's been a long haul and I'm ready just to be me now.

Thanks again :)

star-lover

Neely75 said:
, I am seeing more of myself now and am happy with the person I am becoming, but it's been a long haul and I'm ready just to be me now.

Thanks again :)

thats the crux of it
the gift at the end of the hard road
well worth it lol