Duck Soup Decks

stellar4

Freder, these are absolutely stunning:what a beautiful deck! Will definitely be buying a copy of this....

garmonbozia

wow, Freder. That looks amazing. Will we be able to order a pouch or anything to go with the deck?

Freder

Oh -- thanks for reminding me. I'm still working on the LWB for this deck, and have another Playroom Oracle that's getting most of my attention right now. So -- I guess the answer is definitely maybe!

Thanks --

DT

Freder

And presenting at last, my last release for 2016, from the Playroom Oracles series, JOHNNY GRUELLE'S RAGGEDY ORACLE.

Not all the cards are posted yet, the page is not completely done yet, but you can get a look at the new deck here:

http://playroom.tarotbyducksoup.com/p/johnny-gruelles-raggedy.html

I expect it will be available by mid-November. Then at last I will be able to start work on my two big, personal winter projects at last! I can hardly wait!!!

DT

Michellehihi

And presenting at last, my last release for 2016, from the Playroom Oracles series, JOHNNY GRUELLE'S RAGGEDY ORACLE.

Not all the cards are posted yet, the page is not completely done yet, but you can get a look at the new deck here:

http://playroom.tarotbyducksoup.com/p/johnny-gruelles-raggedy.html

I expect it will be available by mid-November. Then at last I will be able to start work on my two big, personal winter projects at last! I can hardly wait!!!

DT
Freder! I am in love with this deck! I made a vow, today, that I would buy anymore deck, and I selling a big part of my collection BUT THIS!!!! I need to have it!
When I was a child, Raggedy Ann was my favorite doll. I played so much with it that at them emd it had no more hair! (i think I chew them).
I am francophone and as a kid, the name Raggedy Ann made absolutely no sense for me. Still I called her that way. My doll was "Raguediane".
Thank you for bringing her to life again!
(By the way, my mother then bought me the Raggedy Andy, but I didn't like him)

Le Fanu

And in other news: THE LYND WARD TAROT is out!
This is incredible. Just stunning. My goodness. I really really love this! How did I not see this in the works...?

garmonbozia

And in other news: THE LYND WARD TAROT is out!

A stark black-and-white (and sometimes red) Tarot in Woodcuts, derived from the work of Lynd Ward, a great American illustrator.

I definitely want this deck, but will wait in hopes of a matching tarot pouch to keep the cards in.

VGimlet

Coming in November, THE LYND WARD TAROT -- a stark black & white (and sometimes red) full tarot in woodcuts, derived from the work of a great American illustrator.

This went on my wanted list immediately - very interesting deck.

Freder

Johnny Gruelle's Raggedy Oracle is Now Available

Hi all -- the 2016 release in The Playroom Oracles series is now available: The Raggedy Oracle, inspired by the art and stories of Johnny Gruelle.

www.tarotbyduscksoup.com

This is my last release for 2016, and probably the last MAJOR release until spring of next year.

I've already started two major projects to take me through the winter, and preview images are being posted most every day at my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/dthornsjo

See you next year!

DT