"Diamond Cross"

Ukkonen

Hi there. I reworked the Celtic Cross a bit and it came out like this:

13 14
5 8
3 1+2 6
4 7
10 11

1+2 form the 'Small Cross' as in the original Celtic Cross.
3,4,5 refer to the past. I take it as No.3 being more 'Distant past' and No.4 and 5 more 'Recent past' - sometimes 4 and 5 depict two different areas/events and sometimes they seem to show a continuation of the same thing...

Similarly, 6,7 and 8 refer to the future, card 6 showing the 'Distant future', 7 & 8 pointing out the 'Near future'. And same thing here, sometimes the cards seem present two different approach, and sometimes they seem to show a single path to follow...from 7 to 8 to 6.

9 symbolizes the querent's inner 'landscape' at the moment - the unconscious, driving force which I take to relate directly to card No.1.
10 shows what's passing away on the inner level...what is affecting me less and less. What kind of energy am I releasing.
11 shows what type of energy is affecting the querent more and more on the inner level - where the unconscious is going to step next.

Usually card No.9 relates to the Small Cross, card No.10 refers to the Past (cards 3, 4 and 5) and card No.11 refers to the Future (cards 6, 7 and 8).

And last the upper triangle: card 12 symbolizes the querent's outer life - much like card No.8 in the trad. Celtic Cross - 'the Environment'. What role am I presenting to the outside...what's currently affecting me on the outer level. Card No.13 symbolizes the type of decreasing energy on the outer level..."what is affecting me less and less on the outside". And card No.14 shows what's the type of increasing energy on the outer level..."what is affecting me more and more on the outer level".

Sometimes there's also an obvious connection between the lower and the upper triangle..the inner/unconscious and outer/conscious events.

I arrange the three cards in each four triangles neatly together so that the image of the spread reminds me of a 'diamond' pattern as in a traditional playing card deck suit.

Ukkonen

woopsie...the above diagram wasn't what I had in mind when I posted this spread. But I noticed that on the yellow base (on the previous page where the Threads are grouped) you'll see what I had in mind ;-)

Moonbow

Ukkonen you have a PM