September, September

paradoxx

The moon is in Sagittarius for this first day of september, eventually trining saturn, and then squaring all the virgo placed planets, and will move into Capricorn early on teh 2nd, relieving the squares with trines. Mars is square to pluto which in turn is square to the north node opposing mars.

pushing communication to the forefront, the sun and mercury have conjuncted in virgo, and wedged between those two, for now, is juno, overwhealmed with information about her current situation(s).

Jupiter is in scorpio still, and is ready to oppose a black hole at 15 taurus. Black holes act as identifiers of power and struggle, people born with black hole aspects might end up in power (see Bush, Cheyney, Rumsfeld, and many other powerful people in office for a good example.) While not exactly a surefire thing (too many people, not enough power to go around) black holes might also send us in to depression, mental confusion, and other difficult situations. Jupiter is all about power, Black holes are about teh absorbtion of power, scorpio is about deep mysteris and secrets, Taurus is about being a rock, solid and sturdy. This combination has the potential of being crushing to thsoe who are unable to live in the present. Crushing in more ways than one, scorpio undertow will pull you down, while taurus adds to the weight from above.

Venus trines pluto (going stationary) engaging a smooth transition, sharp minds will see it quickly. Venus in leo loves the artistic endevours, while pluto in sagittarius wants it to be relevent, placement and detail is everything at this point, it won't be allowed to do something simple and slapped together so it fits the outdated perceptions that are falling from grace. Massive change is coming into play, and everyting is becoeming more refined, and direct.

sarai21

Black holes? How does one find out about positions of black holes in charts? I am unfamiliar with this reference...
As far as the dynamics right now? Spot on- it's uncanny.

MCsea

Thank you - with a 'Virgo rich' chart I thank you for this insight!

I subscribe to stariq.com
FOR FREE and I got THE longest forecast today via the e-mail... boy oh boy!
I think its pretty right too - for me..

MARINA

paradoxx

sarai21 said:
Black holes? How does one find out about positions of black holes in charts? I am unfamiliar with this reference...
As far as the dynamics right now? Spot on- it's uncanny.

I was reading some archives of www.daykeeperjournal.com (the Alex Miller-Mignone articles) and came across the reference to a black hole at 15 taurus in regards to Kathrine Harris ( http://www.daykeeperjournal.com/aarch06/0606jun/alex.shtml ).

I was also drinking a Black Hole Energy Drink (Manfuactured by liquid assets inc.) so it seemed appropriate that I mentioned it.

The north node is also inconjunt to venus, so destiny isn't going to be based on aesthetics right now, but rather functionality. Advertisments won't work if they are too wordy or too classical, in fact it may get in the way and lend to a bad impression. Information needs to be kept short and to the point (short and bittersweet for lack of a better term), displays should be diverse and equal, In other words don't think that it's all about your point of view or just about one thing, use diversity to your advantage. Prepare for a change in perspective, venus leads the way.

rachnasingh

I am a leo and venus is in leo now. Will it ease the tensions of last 2 months that are caused by saturn . will this be helpful for leos to find some cheer to look upto . saturn is playing havoc for the leos will venus be able to mellow the tensions and bering love and happiness

paradoxx

You will probably have to take the leadership role in terms of money and finances, once venus enters leo on teh 6th, you could encounter a windfall of money that will last for a short while, with proper investment you could make this last for a long time. Keep searching for the hidden information that you need, Jupiter rules power, money is the tangible form of power, and scorpio is the master detective when it comes to finding these things out. Right now though, there is a lot of talk about money, keep your conversations straight, mercury is moving fast. Back to Venus though, moving through the last decante of leo there will be a strong urge to get everything right, don't worry about the details, if you are creative enough you can set things up so you can add details later while achieving the functionality for right now, sometimes that which is simple provides more the complex impressions.

rachnasingh

paradoxx said:
sometimes that which is simple provides more the complex impressions.

since july 10th 2006 the saturn is forcing to think and think and find why this life has been given to me
mental tension eased a little after 31st
6th venus moves in leo and 7th is the lunar eclipse
which may again change the total process

paradox prestntly nothing is looking simple for leos i have read hundreds post on various websites and have felt this

with lunar eclipse will september again become a complex month

also most taureans are also going thru relationship problems how will they sort it with venus in leo and lunar eclipse on 7th
are they going to continue in the same mental delimma of to decide or to leave it as undecided .

will the positive of venus be over shawdowed with lunar eclipse

Sophie

Sounds like a whole bundle of fun :(

I have Pluto in Virgo opposing the Sun in my natal chart. Is that going to do anything? I have the Moon in Sagittarius - which squares the Full Moon in Pisces of the 7th September, but conjuncts my natal Sun. Anything there? Anything to say about the Lunar eclipse?

MCsea

I got this from - Carol Barbeau an astrologer/intuitive counselor carolastro@carolbarbeau.com http://www.carolbarbeau.com.

Eclipses are the WILD CARDS in our lives and September 2006 carries
2 of these very powerful energies to us.the signs involved are : Virgo
the facts and Pisces the vision which moves us beyond anything we
could have dreamed possible. THESE ECLIPSES Reappear next year in
the spring and WILL LAST not just the month of September but all
through the next year these will be the hot spots in your life.
Where VIRGO and Where Pisces are in your own chart.

FULL MOON Lunar Eclipse September 07, 2006 11:43am here in Seattle
with the sun at 15 Degrees of Virgo and the Moon at 15 Degrees of
Pisces. We are asking life and our situations, what is fact and what
is faith and will you be willing to balance both intuition and
practicality to achieve your goals: LUNAR ECLIPSES ARE FULL MOON
Days and carry that energy of endings, and what must be let go of so that
the next new moon we have room and space to bring in more of what we
need in our lives. Since Full moons are about releasing and there
are so many energies in Libra this month, many of you will use this
energy to let go of old patterns and maybe even relationships.

LUNAR ECLIPSES seem to block the past and allow us so much clearer
to see the future and we get a VERY CLEAR picture of what we have
created within our lives and do we want to continue on this path and into
this future? OR do we want to let go and begin anew in some ways.
ALWAYS WITH Eclipses we are allowed more clarity, vision and insight than
we had before.

and SOLAR eclipses take us backwards into the past in order to bring
that KNOWLEDGE forward into the future and transform it. Much like
the High Priestess Tarot card we carry that scroll of the past and
past knowledge not to be hurt by it, but more in order to have it
accessible as we make new decisions.

On the 12th as Mercury the planet of ideas and communication moves
to Libra, we are even more relationship orientated. Now is the time to
do that negotiation, find that middle space and find the balance you so
badly need in repairing contracts, and relationships.

On the 20th and the 21st we have the DARK OF the moon or Balsamic
moon phase which is the most powerful time of the month to set
intents and NOT the days to sign contracts or make major decisions.
Use this magic and On the 22nd as the Sun enters Libra and we have
the Autumnal Equinox and the sun begins its journey into the energy
of fall and nights grow longer and days grow shorter.

AND on this magical day we have a NEW MOON Solar Eclipse September
22nd 2006 4:50am here in Seattle the sun and moon sitting at 29
degrees of Virgo is a critical spot for self-improvement and also
self-analyzing. This eclipse pushes us very much towards
self-discovery and healing of old wounds REMEMBER SOLAR ECLIPSES are
NEW MOON days also and are highly charged with new beginnings. And
what would the world be without the facts and the energies of VIRGO
which gives us insight into the practical and the details.....and
with this comes the information about the work needed to accomplish
our next step.

Virgo to me, always is the sign of the healer. There are
disagreements about what planet rules Virgo and to me it will always
be Chiron the wounded healer. But, those of you who think it is
MERCURY the planet of ideas, how about we use both this month and
HEAL WITH OUR IDEAS?

In the Jewish tradition, Rosh Hashanah, also known as the Jewish New
Year is commemorated on September 23rd. And Yom Kippur, the day of
Atonement is celebrated on October 2nd. So we are in an ancient holy
energy this last of September 2006.

September 2006 besides being the 9th month of a number 8 year which
makes it a 17 or 8 Month for us all which is of course about reward,
respect, recognition carries the most powerful energy of planetary
events we have seen this year.

How this plays out for you personally seems very easy to me. Pisces
(use the vision of what COULD BE) and Virgo, use the reality of what
you need to do to make it happen. AND asking for help is much
advised with many planets in Libra, folks will treat you nicer than they have these last few months.
Carol Barbeau

MARINA.

tink27

paradoxx said:
The moon is in Sagittarius for this first day of september, eventually trining saturn, and then squaring all the virgo placed planets, and will move into Capricorn early on teh 2nd, relieving the squares with trines. Mars is square to pluto which in turn is square to the north node opposing mars.

paradoxx, right next store to Sag is Capricorn, ruled by the notorious Saturn. Can we see Sag as freedom and Cap as discipline? Capricorn has the reputation for dousing out the hot fires of Sag's idealism and sometimes with some much needed reality checks!! How will we fair as the Moon is now moving into Capricorn. It's as if we've suddenly moved from expansion to limitation, from faith to doubt, optimism and pessimism.

A good friend of mine has Moon in Sag. and is always optimistic and believing that tomorrow will be better. But she has learnt the hard way about 'blind faith' and through experiences and learned wisdom has tapped into the Piscean qualities of 'humility'....for too much Sag she says can lead to misplaced expectations.

tink