mercury retrograde strikes

bladeraven

paradoxx said:
Air signs are active but not directed, this is easily fixable as events of the night and day start to take hold. Sleep won't be easy for geminis or libras for that matter.

This would explain the nightmares I've been having lately.

calligirl

Troubles we have been having the last couple of days...could it be mercury retrograde?

No dial tone for the past three days.

I couldn't get on the Net to receive needed information for a class I was to attend. The other class had grades posted for projects I haven't turned in yet.

When we tried to contact the phone company, we kept having trouble getting through. Finally found the problem...lines needed REwiring.

My cell phone kept dying on me when I was trying to contact people.

My dr's office kept trying to reach me but couldn't so they called my sister. She didn't get the message to me until 9 o'clock last night. Turns out I need to have some tests REdone.

Didn't know trash was being picked up yesterday instead of tomorrow due to lack of notice in the newspaper.

Lots of small nuisance things that add up to a headache of a week!

paradoxx

Mercury's reveresal has brought the communicator back to terms with the sun, and now mercury conjuncts Mars while scorpio energies reign supreme. Mars is about doing, mercury is about analysis, and mercury will meet up with mars again once back in direct motion. but for now we are in the threshold of reviewing our recent actions, and dissemenating what our decisions have brought forth. Communciation issues are also paramount right now, the male drive for answers is not going to be able to break the brick walls errected, but an examination of what that barrier is made up of can take place.

MErcury and uranus, both retrograde, both ready to move direct, and both trined one another in very compatable water signs (scorpio and pisces) are reinforcing the ideal of indpendence from group mentality, and the reevaluation of the current reality. These two, the smallest planet and the one closest to the sun, and the rebellious lopsided one outside the orbit of jupiter are working in tandem, the expression of unusual desire, nonconformist mentality, indpendent thoughts will break out from the mold and form a new mold unto themselves.

but between the 10th and 17th, some interesting and active aspects.

11th, mars conjunct mercury rx, talk talk talk, don't let it get in the way of your work.
12th, venus square saturn, money and restrictions, beware of your greed, green may not suit this day at all.
13th, mercury trine uranus, thought and indpendence, expect debates to take an adverse and abstract turn.
15th, venus conjunct jupiter, this is a good day for green energy, don't expect your greed to be respected though, and you better know what you are bragging about.
16th, sun square saturn-Saturn puts the brakes on the Sun, Saturn is also going stationary and is placing the suns ruler, leo, in a mild bind, extravagance and high-life living may be looked at with venemous responses.
17th, Sun squqre saturn, Mars square Neptune, mercury goes direct, venus enters sagittarius-Mars puts the action on neptune, who responds with Aquarian logic, which comes accross as intimidating. Mercury going stationary and direct may cause some communication and vehicle issues, and venus entering sagittarius puts the female drive in charge of many things.

Elnor

I don't understand the technicalities of astrology- but all I know is that this week:
my computer was out of action for several days due to workmen digging up the road outside my house and cutting through the cable;
a cheque I was told last week was on its way has YET to arrive;
and my eBay account has been suspended because some careless 'power seller' has mistakenly accused me of not paying for something which I paid for over a month ago!! (and I left her positive feedback!!! grrrr).

breakdown of communication all round, then!:rolleyes:

Elnor

seaweed

My Merc. retrograde run-in...3 days ago I was in a car accident not 3 miles from my house (a short distance + travel.) Smashed the bumper in all the way up to the gas tank. Traffic was crazy that day, accidents all around, but I was very aware of things around me so that when they guy slammed into me from behind, the only person who got hurt was me. No major injuries--muscle, nerve-related whip-lash type of stuff and shock, but thankfully at least the guy who hit me's insurance company has seemed nice (although communication troubles with pugnacious people at our own insurance company...go figure! :) )

I think I'll try to lay low during the rest of the transit :) Thank heavens these things don't take long to pass!

Barbaras Ahajusts

Last Week/Lets slide in to home, now! PULEASE!

Communications. Whew!
These two, the smallest planet and the one closest to the sun, and the rebellious lopsided one outside the orbit of jupiter are working in tandem, the expression of unusual desire, nonconformist mentality, indpendent thoughts will break out from the mold and form a new mold unto themselves.
My Gemini moved out. No furniture and of course, the babies are still with us. :laugh: Its quiet so I'm not complaining! My Libra as my dsc sign says this is ok! ;) Aries as my asc sign says "Clean up things and get on with it!" ;)

Where is Chiron and how does it manefest itself in whatever house? Any places to read up on this? Some places cover it, some don't. I'm curious on how to use this info with my Gemini daughter.

...puts the female drive in charge of many things....
This should be my signature! :laugh:

:)Barb

paradoxx

Well, right now Chiron is in Aquarius, very compatable with Gemini. Influencer of the healing arts, Aquarius brings forth the unusual, aroma therapy is a hot topic with this combination.

As for your gemini daughter, be careful, after Jupiter, the Sun, MArs and eventually mercury oppose the gemini twins, she will need constant stimulus to avoid getting into a bored rut which could lead to trouble.

Whitestar

During mercury retrograde I don't seem to notice mixups or electronic problems...but almost everytime I have very unexpected contact with someone from my past.

Is this true for anyone else?

Whitestar

Barbaras Ahajusts

Oh yeah.

This has been true for me. The last three weeks I have had more people come up out of the blue for me.
Saterday was a nephew whom I had to let him know his mother had brain cancer.
A sister in law had showed up out of the blue.
A darlen of a friend has come back into my daily life.

I could go on and on, but I think alot of this comes into play, heavily, now through next week!
What joys, what fears lay ahead? Muh hahahahahaha! })

;)Barb

namesoftrees

yes!

Whitestar said:
During mercury retrograde I don't seem to notice mixups or electronic problems...but almost everytime I have very unexpected contact with someone from my past.

Is this true for anyone else?

Whitestar

Absolutely. I notice a lot of people kind of milling around so that we bump into eachother... calling out for that people connection when the ground is shaky.

Barbaras You're having such a time of it! I think I would be too if I was in a matriarchal family position, but I'm the Gemini in hiding right now. Seems like your Gemini is lucky to have you hold the fort. :)