My new Baby Nephew! Can anyone help me?

Rogan

Hey Aeclecticans...!

I haven\'t been online for a very, very long time... Im a longtime Tarot Reader, and read professionally now which is a nice move into the industry...

My nephew was born last monday night and Im looking for as much information as I can on his astrological chart - Im happy to exchange a comprehensive tarot reading on whatever you\'d like information on...

I\'ll be honest - Whilst skilled in Tarot, I happily admit I have no idea when it comes to astrology...

Even information on any other forms of astrology (chinese, indian etc) or even numerology - I\'ll be very interested in... Im trying to compile as much information on the little fella that I can...

His name is Thomas Benjamin Penley, and he was born at 7pm on the 6.11.2006 in Adelaide, South Australia.

Thanks guys!

Rogan.

Isaacrpgr

I myself are noit much of an astrologer as of yet but i would suggest ordering the Child chart from www.astro.com,or even if you use the free 1,its still fairly indepth

FantasyWorld

Using a free online site:

Name: Thomas Benjamin Penley
November 6 2006
7:00 PM Time Zone is ACDT
Adelaide, AUSTL

Rising Sign is in 04 Degrees Taurus
Calm and deliberate, you hate to move quickly or act hastily. Very practical, every effort must count or you can't be bothered. Patient, persistent and steady, but very stubborn -- you can't be pushed or pressured into anything. You seem outwardly self-assured because you tend to repress your inner tension and turmoil. You exude an earthy warmth, friendliness and charm. You demand comfortable surroundings and appreciate the good life. Be careful of a tendency to be overly self-indulgent. At times, you are lazy and difficult to motivate. Overcoming inertia is a problem for you and, because you are not by nature a self-starter, it is often necessary for you to receive stimuli from others in order to get moving.

Sun is in 13 Degrees Scorpio.
Intense and complex by nature, you have extremely strong emotional reactions to most situations. Feelings are often very difficult for you to verbalize. Therefore you have a tendency to be very quiet - - to brood and think a lot. You seldom get overtly angry, but, when you do, you are furious and unforgiving. When you make an emotional commitment, it is total -- you are not attracted to superficial or casual relationships. If you are challenged, you take it as a personal affront and tend to lash out and fight back in a vengeful manner. You love mysteries and the supernatural. A good detective, you love getting to the roots of problems and you enjoy finding out what makes other people tick. You are known to be very willful, very powerful and quite tenacious!

Moon is in 24 Degrees Taurus.
Warmth, comfort, security and familiar surroundings are necessary for you to feel at ease. Very loving and affectionate, you prefer a steady, patterned way of life. Patient, calm and steadfast, you are not easily upset. Others look to you for support. You tend to be a slow starter and a slow mover -- others may try to rush you, but they will never succeed. Emotionally, you are quite stubborn -- your attitudes about people and things were firmly set in your youth and will change very little as an adult. You are also very cautious and conservative about spending money. It is not that you are selfish, you just need to feel secure. Beware of a tendency to become overly complacent and too self-satisfied.

Mercury is in 19 Degrees Scorpio.
You are a born investigator. You are fascinated by secrets and mysteries and unanswered questions of any kind. When you become upset or angry, your emotional reactions are overpowering -- reason and logic disappear in an uncontrollable passionate outburst. You tend to keep your thoughts secret and bottled up and this makes others regard you with suspicion. It is not that you are trying purposely to be evasive, it is just that you would rather not deal with the explosions and hassles that often occur when you reveal your true feelings and opinions. Your sense of humor tends toward sarcasm and irony.

Venus is in 16 Degrees Scorpio.
Your feelings about others are deep, powerful, intense and complex. When you like someone, you do so totally and obsessively if you do not like someone, they do not exist. Your faithfulness and loyalty to your lover is unquestioned, indeed at times it is too much so -- you get so possessive that you almost smother your partner. At times, your feelings are kept deep within you and, because they are so complex and intense, they frighten you -- this is the way that you try to ignore them. But the more you try to do this, the more explosive things get when you eventually do express them.

Mars is in 09 Degrees Scorpio.
Your likes and dislikes are strong and intense, never casual or superficial. You are known for your persistence and willful obsession. Once you have decided on a course of action, you are unstoppable. Your emotional actions tend to be extreme, although you try to keep them muted. You are not quick to anger, you do slow burns. And you tend to release your anger as sarcasm or irony. Beware of your tendency to hold grudges and to be vengeful. When you do fight, or release your internal tensions, you do so body and soul -- you become totally passionate and your outbursts are awesome to behold.

Jupiter is in 26 Degrees Scorpio.
You love to dig deep beneath surface appearances in order to find out what is really happening. A persistent researcher, you are very interested in the psychology of any situation. You tend to become overwhelmed by the complexity of what you uncover, however, and that makes you a bit gun-shy about explaining things to others. But you must learn to try to communicate as best you can because what you know is really very valuable to others.

Saturn is in 24 Degrees Leo.
Extremely self-reliant, you set very high standards of conduct and decorum for yourself, and you expect others with whom you associate to be that way, too. It is important that you had a strong father figure or role model early in life to mold your life course and direction. When you feel that those around you are unworthy or behaving badly, you withdraw, preferring solitude rather than associating with those who might besmirch your reputation.

Uranus is in 10 Degrees Pisces.
You, and most of your peers, are extremely idealistic and want to change society by completely reorienting its highest religious goals and aspirations. Just be careful to make sure that your new goal structures are properly grounded in reality so that they have a chance of being accepted by the majority.

Neptune is in 17 Degrees Aquarius.
You, and your entire generation, will idealize and even venerate the ability to remain detached as well as the ability to objectively analyze any given situation. There will be a concerted effort on your part to cure the ills of society as a whole. But be very careful to continue to maintain and protect the rights of individuals in the midst of these potentially far-reaching changes.

Pluto is in 25 Degrees Sagittarius.
For your entire generation, society's cherished beliefs and totems will be radically changed. Many traditional concepts will be totally altered, if not completely destroyed. The rights of individuals to pursue their own course in life will be reasserted.

N. Node is in 24 Degrees Pisces.
You're attracted to others who need your assistance. You seem to go out of your way to form relationships with those who are weak, sick, injured, addicted or troubled in some way or other. At your best you can indeed provide the relief that others need. But at times you can be victimized by those who would prey on your good nature and take advantage of you. This can lead to all sorts of negative situations -- make sure that those you assist are truly worthy of your time, energy and commitment. A little enlightened self-protectiveness on your part can make your life work much, much smoother!

http://alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/astrobot.exe?Y

Must see the picture of the chart.....alot going on in NW section in one particular spot-Scorpio I think.....

Attachments

• birth chart2.jpg
    birth chart2.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 82

LixiPixi

That's a great site, FantasyWorld! I did a free chart on myself, my husband and children and every one of them is VERY accurate! Thank you for sharing that link :)

Congratulations on the birth of your nephew, Rogan!

LP~

sweet_intuition

Scorpio sun and Taurus moon and rising... this boy is gonna grow up and become one sexy hottie ;)

paradoxx

I would also say that there is a great deal of psychic energy in play as well, he may be able to see things before they happen.

Isaacrpgr

add the above with the Taraus practality,We see some great things(He may be a bit hard to handle though,being "another sttuborn scorpio"

Sophie

sweet_intuition said:
Scorpio sun and Taurus moon and rising... this boy is gonna grow up and become one sexy hottie ;)
But oh, so stubborn! ;)

Daimayo

Hi Rogan... the main points to consider in the bird chart are: ascendent, sun and moon.

the rising sign is our true escent, we can say that the rising sign is our true zoodiacal sign. the sun sign represent our conscientious and the moon sign represent subconscientious.

My rising sign is acuario, sun in taurus and moon in scorpio.

Your baby have two opossing signs (taurus and scorpio are opposite poles), but i think to be easy to understand him (only two signs rigen mainly to him)... I think he will be a kind person, obsesive with the things that he want, stubborn :p, patient (1/2 patient :p scorpio really don't have patient...), is hard to say if he will be brave or not... scorpio is too brave, always is in dangerous activities, but taurus don't likes danger :p). Try to be patient, because he will take his time for everything :).

Congratulations for your baby :)

Andrés

P.D. Oh no... another scorpio o_O. ... not matters :D... he is 70% taurus :D... jejejeje