Help with zodiac and numerology

~Amber~

I dont know if this post belongs here or not but I have a quick question about numerology and the zodiac.

I am a pisces and my numerology number is 9. I know someone I used to be involved with who is a cancer and his number is 9. Also our chinese zodiac signs are very compatible.

It didnt work out but we are good friends. Why wasnt this a good match? On paper it looks good right?

Also my ex is a Sagitarrius and his number is 8. I am just coming out of this relationship. Again this one was not compatible right? Help me out here. If two signs are compatible they usually do or do not work out? Any clarification would be appreciated!

ChangeMyMind

it will depend on their moon sign, rising, venus, mars and every other planet and house and aspect in their chart and yours.

mystic mal

I agree with CMM above . I admit to knowing not a lot about numerology but each birthsign brings its own special energy and we meet other birthsigns to learn about theres giving and taking of each others eg.CANCER. their energy is to teach us love and compassion,SAGI..teaches us the spirit of adventure,philosophy and the spiritual road while you being a PISCES brings the spirit of romance and unconditional love,we all mingle with each to know and feel as others do.