Mercury Retro Almost Over!

Sushi

PUH-LEASE!!! LET IT BE OVER ALREADY>>>> I'M GOING BALD FROM RIPPING MY HAIR OUT THIS WEEK. WAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Get this, I have been searching for a car for months already. I found one last week. I wanted to buy it Friday. Turns out that its a trade in, and they hadn't delivered the new car to the former owner yet so I couldn't make a bid on it yet because they didn't own it yet. Yesterday, couldn't get ahold of the sales guy. Today, find out the sales guy was fired and now I have to start dealing for it all over again, with their other sales person, who's a jerk.
=( This kind of blockage has been happening for months already. =(

GoddessArtemis

The damned planet is milking it for all it's worth!

My cell phone kept going off randomly tonight and the battery wouldn't take a charge. My computer froze (after dying on me two weeks ago for no reason). My mom and I had an argument. I've been an emotional wreck. The water guy brought my 3 gallon bottle on the wrong day. My court date went to hell.

I mean, COME ON ALREADY!!!!!!!

JAYZUS!

When is it over? What time? How about NOW?!

GA

Heavensent

I BELIEVE IT'S FINALLY OVER!!!!! YIPPEE!!!! Today is the 18th and now I can breath a sigh of relief. Even my readings are looking quite positive:)!!

GoddessArtemis

So is it over? Do we know for sure?

GA

GoddessArtemis

Heavensent said:
GA, I'm going by this website and if its not over, I'm going to hide under my bed until it is:mad:
But it doesn't give the time when it's over. I know it's sometime today (or it's already happened), but it'd be nice to know the time.

Meanwhile, it could very well be over because I just got a call from a doctor's office that's been packed for ages, and suddenly they have an opening for me. That kind of ease hasn't happened in ages...so maybe it IS over?

Damned planet.

GA

Heavensent

Let me get cozy....

GA, I think I may be heading under the bed for a few more days:mad:. From what I gather, the worst is over as of July 17th which was the last erratic day and now Mercury is going back into position and the madness is tapering off. We should be COMPLETELY free and clear on the 24th of July. UUGGHH!!! But the good side is the worst is over. Think of it as the clean-up period after a tornado. And boy let me tell you, this has been some tornado for me.

GoddessArtemis

Heavensent said:
From what I gather, the worst is over as of July 17th which was the last erratic day and now Mercury is going back into position and the madness is tapering off. We should be COMPLETELY free and clear on the 24th of July. UUGGHH!!!
Are you serious??? This retro lasted a bloody..what? 5 weeks??? What is up with that? So we have another SIX days to go, eh? What a pain. Honestly, what a mess this retro has made. Why did this one, and it's effects, last so long??

Thank you, Heavensent. I guess we'll have to hang in there....bloody annoying, eh?

GA

Sushi

Well, I was finally able to get my diet suppliments from my friend today. He was supposed to pick them up for me from the supplier a couple of weeks ago and its just been one thing after another in trying to arrange it. So that's done now. Maybe the car thing will come through today too. Things seem to be moving now finally. Hopefully things will start going well for the rest of you guys too. =)

blue_fusion

There are still aftereffects!!! grrr! a transaction that's supposed to take around 3-24 hours has been pushed to almost a week, and still no resolution. grrr!