Gone, but hopefully not forgotten!

Little Baron

Off to university again, but just wanted to say goodbye and a big thanks to all that has contributed and made this forum so special and one on it's own.

You have all helped me so much to get to grips with this deck and it has gradually become the 'one' for me. Through all of the stresses that next year will bring, it will be by my side and I will remember all of you and your thoughts about the cards when I use them.

I won't be away forever though, but amongst the sea of fabrics, obnoxiuous fashion students and models, daily tears and stresses, I will try and get to a PC and keep you informed about how I am and try and keep up with the Phantasmagoric study.

You have all been such great tarot mates and have made my Summer.

Keep in touch. My email is yayabootyaya@hotmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you.

Yaboot (Steve) xxx

Maan

I will miss you very much!!!
I hope you will check in and manage to do that reguarly, this forum will not be the same without you

Good luck with school and remember we will always be here for you if you need something..anything

Love
:*
Maan

Little Baron

Same goes for you as well Maan!

I'll miss you too; have really enjoyed our getting the Phantasmagoric recognised and its own study group.

Hope you get to interview Graham Cameron soon!

I will try and pop by when I can but keep in touch and send me an email some time and let me know how things are going.

Take care and best wishes

Yaboot