The Easiest Way to Learn Tarot-Ever!! Exercise 2 - Me & You

3ill.yazi

I wish there was a way to "like" posts here. Getting some fun answers!

Harperhaven

What happens to me: 6 OF CUPS
I saw my highschool boyfriend today. He's gone bald but he brought me some nice flowers

What happens to you: 7 OF PENTACLES
If you work really hard and save your money you'll be able to retire at 85! :cool3:

Pam O

I wish there was a way to "like" posts here. Getting some fun answers!
Great idea! That would be a great suggestion to Solandia? :)

I am LOVING how creative so many of these posts are!

Crazy notion:
It might also be an idea to put some these exercises" into the "Tarot Game" section (with a catchy, fun title). That way, we might get way more "players".

Note: There are a lot of very enthusiastic, creative participants in games, like the "Freakin' Fortune Teller", etc, that probably have no idea these "exercises" are actually fun. :party:

Pam O

What happens to me: 5 of cups
... And to think I so beat myself up over those 3 cups I lost.
I had no idea these other 2 cups would be saving me right now!

What is happening to you: Knave of Swords
You just had a brilliant revalation of enlightenment! :)

ETA: Sharing a story of what *REALLY* IS happening right now.....
- I was bummed because ALL my special ice pack containers got left in the freezer at the hotel on Fri. (the 3 lost cups.)
- Luckily, I put 2 old, used up ice pack containers in my suitcase. Those 2 old, used up ice packs have been SAVING me the past few days to heal from my procedure!!!!! (Now these 2 feel so special, and I now see they are not really all used "used up" as I thought.)

.... I *WAS* SO mad at myself for forgetting to double check the freezer!
.... Now I *AM* SO thankful I was intuitive enough to listen to the little notion to put the 2 "old ones" into my suitcase... At that time I was beating myself up for being a hoarder...

3ill.yazi

What happens to me: page of coins

I made a snow globe at camp!

What happens to you: six of cups

You made a flower pot. Again.

3ill.yazi

What happens to me four of coins. I am NOT paying this much in taxes!

What happens to you: Queen of Swords. You've been appointed executor to settle a dispute over your in-laws' inheritance.

Harperhaven

What happens to me: QUEEN OF PENTACLES
My garden is producing tons of vegetables this year. I should do well selling them in the farmers market

What happens to you: KNIGHT OF PENTACLES
You ran out of coins to put in the coin-operated kiddie horse ride. So your grandson is just sitting on it.

3ill.yazi

What happens to me: Queen of Cups.

I just inherited my aunt's fancy coffee maker. I prefer tea, but maybe I'll open a shop.

What Happens to You: Five of Cups.

Yet another crappy coffee maker from Walmart breaks on you. Maybe you should drink tea.

Pam O

Me: Knight of Pents
I slowed down and see whole new way of seeing things (instead of running around with my head cut off like that other Knight with the sword in the Bohemian Gothic deck!)

You: Chariot
In order to get what you want, you are deciding if you should "stay or go".

ivanna

Me: 5 wands.
I did not used hair conditioning, now there is a big war between my hair and my brush.

You:
7 of cups.
Come on girl, choose whatever cupcake you wanna eat, we do not have all the day!!!