Sacred Rebels - Alanah Fairchild

AmberFox

Deck Study Sacred Rebels

Hi every one,

sorry if this post in the wrong place but I am confused lol

Is this the deck study thread for Sacred Rebels or if not is there one?

I am just looking for people who are working with this deck, what their experiences are and how they use this deck.

I myself, at the moment, am using this deck almost as a Daily draw and it is helping me to change my thought patterns and choices on how to react on certain things for the better but standing in my own power as well!!

I would love to know what it is doing for you all??!!

Love and Light,

AmberFox aka Carola

MoonGypsy

Hi every one,

I am just looking for people who are working with this deck, what their experiences are and how they use this deck.

I myself, at the moment, am using this deck almost as a Daily draw and it is helping me to change my thought patterns and choices on how to react on certain things for the better but standing in my own power as well!!

Love and Light,

AmberFox aka Carola

Hi there, this is not the Oracle study circle thread; and there doesn't seem to be one
for Sacred Rebels Oracle.

If you wish to start a study group, you need to go here to find out how to go about it:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=41218

BTW, i don't have the Sacred Rebels myself, but it is one i have wanted
for a while...

lalalibra

Hi every one,

Love and Light,

AmberFox aka Carola

I think I'm in love with this deck!

Also in response to some of the earlier posts in this thread - I have the Isis Oracle and I had the Kuan Yin deck (although I'm thinking of repurchasing that one, because I do miss it), but I find the Sacred Rebels Oracle easier to connect with in terms of how fluid the messages are. I don't think it's like her other decks I mentioned. Of course, there is still that particular feel that Alana Fairchild decks seem to have (it is a sweet and feminine deck) - but this is not like those other decks where you're lost without the guidebook. There's a lot to interpret in the images alone, and the keywords on the cards themselves are also very poetic and inspiring, giving a lot for your intuition to hook into. But I actually love the guidebook too, it's somehow easier to read than her other guidebooks... not sure how to explain it other than that it pulls me in more, and even the healing exercises seem so much simpler and lighthearted. This deck feels very inviting and accessible. It also feels more universal, that is, like a deck that would perhaps reach a broader audience than a deck that focuses more so on a specific deity.

This deck feels very wild to me. It has a touch of Mother Nature in it that I adore and like it could fit my every mood. I also think Alana Fairchild did a great job in terms of how this deck encourages creativity. She wrapped this theme together very well, and yet it's not exactly like other themed decks; it's the sort of theme that is clever and flexible - because creativity is not just brushstrokes; it can apply to anything and everything in terms of how we see ourselves, how we experience or express our feelings, and how we live out our lives. And yet the deck somehow has me feeling more artistically inspired, like I want to pull out my bold neon floral skirt and get started on that beautiful art journal I had been saving indefinitely for a time when I would feel more inspired.

So yes, the guidebook is really nice. But this will certainly be a deck that I will build my own interpretations with over time as well. The Isis Oracle and the Kuan Yin Oracle seemed so much more like about what Alana Fairchild could see/channel and then having that passed onto you through her cards - but the Sacred Rebels feels a bit more like other oracle decks. It still has Alana Fairchild's healing touch and this deck is unique in it's own way too, but what I meant is that there's something about this deck that feels more immediately personal to me.