ORBIS-FABBRI-SHAMAN ORACLE

AJ

I think this is Lo Scarabeo, I can't find any views except the sealed box.
The art on the box looks like Tarot of the Origins, which is why it caught my eye.
Not sure I even have the name correct...

Shed some light or images?

Attachments

• shaman.JPG
    shaman.JPG
    13.5 KB · Views: 150

Le Fanu

Yes. It is the art from the Tarot of the Origins. I have it.

But this is part of a series of Oracles which were basically butchered tarot decks. There are 32 cards - randomly chosen ones from the deck reissued as an Oracle. They don't have the Tarot titles. Like The Chariot is card number 2; Celebration. The Magician is card 3;"Time" The Star is Card 7; "Direction" etc etc

It's late here and I'm flying early tomorrow and away for a few days so no photos yet...
But if you want to know more, ask me and I can post pics in a week or so - the cards are Lenormand size - red borders, titles down the side.

BodhiSeed

I bought that one off Ebay some time ago. The borders were horrible, and the lwb unhelpful at explaining anything. It is definitely cards taken out of the tarot deck, but those chosen weren't the best choices (in my opinion). It was boring. I tried trimming off the borders to see if I could just read the images, but even that wouldn't work. I just threw them in the trash. Seriously.

AJ

two opinions I value, thanks so much. I have Tarot of the Origins so in effect, already own it.

As a quilter, over the years I've seen quilt book publishers slap a new cover on an old book...because I've fallen for it, and bought it again, I'm a leery buyer :)
Thanks again