Horse in Six of Wands

Slowflyingmonkey

I love how sassy this horse is. Her expression is just like 'gurl you know I carried you through that'. What's your favorite animal in the RWS?

jsgrrchg

I really like the hourse of the sun, i love how freely is without frangles, carrying a free spirit on his back. Is just gorgeous.

feynrir

I love how sassy this horse is. Her expression is just like 'gurl you know I carried you through that'. What's your favorite animal in the RWS?

I like your style, Monkey ;) I really like it.

My favorite is always the lobster/crawfish in XVIII The Moon. That creature feels packed with meaning every time I look at the card; very visceral and alive.

Slowflyingmonkey

My favorite is always the lobster/crawfish in XVIII The Moon. That creature feels packed with meaning every time I look at the card; very visceral and alive.

I agree, feynrir. Everytime I draw The Moon reversed I focus more on that than on the actual Moon. Something about his energy seems to overpower the quiet mystery of the card that would be at the fore if upright.

Laura Borealis

I like the fish in the Page of Cups. It looks like they're having a conversation, and the fish is all chill, hanging out in the cup like no big deal, just a talking fish :p

Aeric

Rabbit with QP. You can just hear the Pastoral Symphony playing in the air. All that's needed is a butterfly drifting by.