Interest in starting a Mystical Cats Tarot study group?

knight_sephiroth

I'm interested in being part of the group. This deck is always so keen, it doesn't pull any punches and I love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Onaorkal

Ah I'm glad other people are joining! :)

I did my first reading with it tonight (for the equinox) and the first card I pulled was The Cat! Isn't it funny?

So tomorrow (it's close to bedtime for me here) I will post the first thread for The Cat without fault!

Seldes Katne

Simple question : did you all realize that only the cats who are in a position of authority wear jewelry? They are the Priest, Priestess, Emperor, Empress and all the Queens and Kings.

I thought it was interesting!
I hadn't noticed that, but it makes sense, as they're all "royalty." (As if all cats don't consider themselves royalty.... :) )

Favorite card: Grace. I liked it so much that I ordered a tarot pouch for this deck with the Grace image on the front. Other cards I find appealing: the Ace of Sea, Sky Kitten, Sea Queen, Strength, Nine of Earth, Sea King, and Stars.

Shall I pm the mods and see if they want to give us our own subforum? That way we won't be chasing threads around the Study Group boards.

Onaorkal

Shall I pm the mods and see if they want to give us our own subforum? That way we won't be chasing threads around the Study Group boards.

That would be awesome to have our own sub-forum, but if I understood correctly, study groups are given one when their study is getting quite large and popular, so we might have to wait a bit? I still hope we can get this study done from the first to the last card! ;) So eventually we might have our sub-forum, who knows!

Seldes Katne

Just re-read the rules, and that appears to be the case. So, I'll flip through my books and see what activities we could do after a few individual card discussions.

empress's dress

yes about the jewelry! but especially the case with fire queen, i love the way her necklace becomes an extension of the fireworks. she's so dynamic ;).

Onaorkal

The first thread for the Cat is posted! :)

Sulis

I love it when a new study group starts :D

Just to let you know that I've started an index thread for this group so all of the threads that you post will be linked to there so you'll be able to find them all easily.
The index thread is here: Mystical Cats Tarot Study Group Index Thread

I've added that thread to the Index of study groups which is a sticky thread at the top of Tarot Study Groups too.

Could you please send me a private message when you start new threads in the group? That ensures that I don't miss any and they all get indexed.

Let me know if you need any help with anything.

Thanks and have fun studying :).

Sulis - Tarot Study Groups moderator

Onaorkal

Thank you Sulis, I promise we will keep you busy until the whole deck is done! ;)

Onaorkal

The thread for Cat Magic is posted!