Hallowquest Study Group anyone?

Aerin

great, we'll start off then. Some of the lessons may need the book more than others, and it may take a while to type the visualisations in, but I'm sure we will manage if we tell each other what we need. Kai, sounds like you have the right edition. I don't think we need to spend a lot of time up front on the mythology etc, my sense is it will fit better with the Lessons as we come to them. Or we could do a thread on that too if anyone wants to start one.

Aerin

Jewel

Looks like I peeped in here just in time to get started with the group. Aerin thanks for taking the lead on this!

Kaz, any news on your book?

Kaz

not yet jewel :( , quite frustrating this book-hunt
glad aerin volunteered to type up the stuff as long as i don't have it.
now i have to c/p the cards, what i will do for drawing cards is use another deck for draw and use the corresponding arthurian to work with here, til this deck gets here. or maybe they cant get it in europe, which would not surprise me.......

kaz

faunabay

I'll just follow along and if something gets confusing because of the older version, I'll just ask! :)

Jewel

I think I have the newer version of the Hallowquest book. It does have the 4 quests, but also refers to some of the material being taken out as it is now in the book that comes with the deck. Is this the same case with you Faunabay? It did say that the course has really not changed, just some of the background on the individual cards.

Kaz

i am negotiating a deal with wulfshadow about the deck and the book......this might work.

kaz

Jewel

~crosses fingers wishing Kaz goodluck~

faunabay

Mine is the original that was released in 1993 I think. I just went and looked and am not sure, but (shrug) it's the one I have ROFL so I'm going to use it. :D
But from what you said Jewel it just sounds like I'd have some duplicate info that's in the other book too. Which of course isn't a prob. I'll just skip over it. :)
I'm in!!!

Kaz

i got myself a copy, used, on it's way to me.

kaz